There's something wrong then. Just deleted his Okada (sorry) and it all it's logos along with the 42 I deleted prior and still can't download Braun.

I've got more than enough room and still can't DL :(

Driving me crazy honestly

Do you have any custom arenas?

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if you're looking for feedback on your Braun Strowman or not but here is mine.

As far as the face goes it's spot on other than the color, he needs a little more tan skin. The attire is amazing, you did awesome with both attires. So here is the big problem for me and the main reason the in game Strowman pisses me off so much.

The body morphing. You can't really tell until he's in game but he's way too dumpy and stocky looking. In the in game model you can tell they didn't use his real body because of how wide his shoulders looked and caused the tattoo placement to be way wrong.

Now with yours it's the same thing but your tattoo placement is perfect. He looks way too fat. I'm going to tinker with it tomorrow and see if I can make it look closer to his real body.

I just wanted to thank you for making an awesome Strowman and wanted to give you my feedback.

I'm not sure if you're looking for feedback on your Braun Strowman or not but here is mine.

As far as the face goes it's spot on other than the color, he needs a little more tan skin. The attire is amazing, you did awesome with both attires. So here is the big problem for me and the main reason the in game Strowman pisses me off so much.

The body morphing. You can't really tell until he's in game but he's way too dumpy and stocky looking. In the in game model you can tell they didn't use his real body because of how wide his shoulders looked and caused the tattoo placement to be way wrong.

Now with yours it's the same thing but your tattoo placement is perfect. He looks way too fat. I'm going to tinker with it tomorrow and see if I can make it look closer to his real body.

I just wanted to thank you for making an awesome Strowman and wanted to give you my feedback.

Yah man, Tbh at first I did use the smaller but muscle body type (ryback's) one, but I change it back to current because I want to match it with BigShow size. I dont use the smaller one because he looks like regular Roman Reigns size when standing face2face with BigShow. I mean, too skinny imo. But I knew this would come, so you can just change the body type to the one that you prefer. Easy. Thank you for your support btw.

RaieE has DELETED the Young Bucks from wrestling. Anywhere. Ever.

For this I thank him. Never again shall anyone have to endure those spot monkeys.

Sorry to disappoint you Broken 72ofCortez.. but actually I am working on em, and will complete em hopefully by this weekend. Also, they will have 4 attires each. Isn't it DELIGHTFUL?

Not to hijack the topic, but I'd much rather make one post instead of creating a whole new topic cluttering the forum.

Does anyone have any solutions to the 1000 logo limit problem? I have tried the created arena thing, but to no avail.

On topic: That Strowman is insane! Beats the ingame model by a mile.

Strowman is great .Raie. Wish we could assign CAWs as alternate outfits for superstars so we could get the commentary that comes along with them but I'd much rather use yours than the default. Great job

Yeah it would be kinda cool if we could choose a superstar from the default roster to select for caws so the announcers would use all the lines for the selected superstar on the caw during matches and entrances.

Not to hijack the topic, but I'd much rather make one post instead of creating a whole new topic cluttering the forum.

Does anyone have any solutions to the 1000 logo limit problem? I have tried the created arena thing, but to no avail.

On topic: That Strowman is insane! Beats the ingame model by a mile.

delete my careers, universes etc. It's a memory problem not logos etc... Annoying as *Censored*!

And I am buzzing for updated young bucks. Gonna pretend they're injured on my universe!!woo woo woo woo! Legend.

Thanks for popping up and powerposting! I like your optimism about this game and how many new tricks you find.

I can't wait for those Bucks either! Incredibly excited about the attires.

After getting so many negative comments and personal direct messages, from here, from Playstation4, from other forum sites, mentioning all of my efforts were just a wasted, comparing my works with other creators, bashing my works behind me, I think, its better for me to stop sharing and contributing to the community for good.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support and appreciate all of my previous works, and I want to appologize if my caws was never as high level quality as all other creators's caws here. I just want to share so that everybody can have what I have, until I realized.. okay, i'm done. Again, sorry for all the low end quality issues, the dlcs, the logos, etc. Good bye, and Good night.

RaieE, your CAWs were never low quality, they were very highly quality & you should ignore the haters.
My guess is that they are just jealous of how good you are because from what I have seen, all of your creations really do look like in-game models.

After getting so many negative comments and personal direct messages, from here, from Playstation4, from other forum sites, mentioning all of my efforts were just a wasted, comparing my works with other creators, bashing my works behind me, I think, its better for me to stop sharing and contributing to the community for good.

Thank you everyone for your continuous support and appreciate all of my previous works, and I want to appologize if my caws was never as high level quality as all other creators's caws here. I just want to share so that everybody can have what I have, until I realized.. okay, i'm done. Again, sorry for all the low end quality issues, the dlcs, the logos, etc. Good bye, and Good night.

Firstly, let me say thank you, Raiee. If you are truly done, then I will certainly miss your efforts.

Secondly, I must say that your contributions to CAWing in WWE2K17 have been exceptional and I consider you in the top 5 creators on this site, possibly in all of the cc network. There is nothing sub standard about any of your work and I personally think anyone who does discredit your work needs their heads examined. True, nobody is perfect, but your skill and effort cannot be ignored.

I sincerely hope you can see past the undeserved negativity and find your passion again.

Sorry to hear that so many people have been rude to you and it sucks that it got to the point where you don't want to share your content anymore. I understand though. Thank you for all your exceptional contributions to the community and while maybe not everyone appreciates what you've done, I certainly do and for that I say, once again, thank you.

That's crazy man? Who is ripping on your CAW's, they're amazing. Your Kurt Angle was featured just last night on GameRadar in an article about updating the WWE roster to current using CAWs. I'm lucky enough to have downloaded most of your CAW's already, heading on to get Daniels and Liger now!

That sucks man, huge loss for the CC community. People are just insanely ungrateful, thank you for giving us amazing creations. Hope to see you doing models for 2k18 wink wink(jk ?)

Just to repeat myself again:

RaieE you got to mention names who been bashing. Me and Wolfie for one liked your cas.
Me and Wolfie dealt with more negative people than anyone as we been around for some time. If we listened and took all personally we would have stopped long time ago.
If you are taking a break that's Fine as boards are slow but don't stop because of anyone's comments
Dunno if my message helped

Dude, your caws are like the funnest ones I love to use. Not low quality whatsoever, sucks that there's people out there who think otherwise. I can only hope we see you again for 2K18, thank you for all your hard work.

Archived