• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! That's an amazing likeness. Puts the team at 2k to shame. Great work. I'm happy to host this creation or older ones if needs be. I have a gold ranking and only uploaded 4 caws myself.

Funny, same thing I was going to mention...

Dude, your CAWs are brilliant.

I've been waiting for that Christopher Daniels for a while and you did not disappoint. Most of my CAW slots have been filled by your creations.

Do you have any plans on making Raven or X Pac? I would just post this in general and ask if anyone had plans to make a decent version of either, but based on how ridiculously good your other creations are I wanted to ask the master first!

If you are looking for a TNA Raven, there is a good one already up , if not...

There's a CAW looking WCW raven thats good aswell but he looks like he was converted from previous years.

Thanks for the heads up. I've tried to find the TNA Raven but I've had no luck. I don't suppose you know the hashtags for it?

If you are looking for a TNA Raven, there is a good one already up , if not...

There's a CAW looking WCW raven thats good aswell but he looks like he was converted from previous years.

Thanks for the heads up. I've tried to find the TNA Raven but I've had no luck. I don't suppose you know the hashtags for it?

Yo,

sorry not been checking back. Tags are : RAZA / WLF / RAVEN (RaZabaCk_1987 is the creator) and it has the comment " re morph"

He actually has 2-3 UNCANNY looking caws (namely kanyon/james storm and benoit)

Sorry about posting about someone else in your topic raiee :)

There is a problem with Liger. I get the 1000 logos used message even though I have over 50 available. I get this problem with some of Tyrant's caws as well. This error was also pointed out on another site. Can you please re-upload?

will check on it.

Archived