• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no slots to upload all my caws. That is why i need to delete some of my caws. If you guys can give me suggestion on how i can upload caws more than 20, it would be appreciated.

Get minions that don't make caws as regularly, that can "hold" your caws . Agree on the same hashtag (one being ur name ) and credit given to you in the info.

I have no slots to upload all my caws. That is why i need to delete some of my caws. If you guys can give me suggestion on how i can upload caws more than 20, it would be appreciated.

Get minions that don't make caws as regularly, that can "hold" your caws . Agree on the same hashtag (one being ur name ) and credit given to you in the info.

And how do I send all caws to that minion?

Well you will have to delete 1 more slot , and make the caw u up in that slot, open to be reupped for a few minutes till he gets it (1 by 1, your minion will have leftovers (or not as popular current caws you have up) in his possession.)

If you only use 1 slot , and upload 1 per time (while communicating with minion)... you limit how many people can get to the reuppable versions...plus you get to keep your really popular CAWS up for good and the people get to enjoy every bit of your caws!!!

Just gotta keep one slot that's gonna be "free".

Oh, plus, If that minion has half a brain, he can help make some of those no-dlc movesets people keep pestering you about !!! (I ended up buying the DLC to enjoy all of the awesome caws and Shinsuke ;d )

Hey man love all your work, I was wondering whats the difference in the 2 christoper daniels you uploaded? I downloaded them both but attires are the same. Thanks

Ekk, 2 daniels? Shoot... its just a mistake actually. I accidently upload both. Haha

Could you upload Christopher Daniels without the Legends DLC? Please

Sorry, I have 25caws uploaded minus 5 because of spaces.. and people ask for all 25caws to be non-DLC. So, truly sorry for all.. I got no upload spaces left for non-DLC version. But thanks for support anyway.

Strowman looks awesome man

If you want to upload more than 20 then you need to create a separate log in account for your PS4. Launch 2k17 and you'll be able to upload 5 (until you rank up) more. Only problem is you'll have to create your CAWS from scratch since logos between accounts aren't shared.

You can always upload it as a re-uploadable caw then snatch it with the new account, then delete it. But someone will surely download it and steal it by the time you switch over and try to download it then delete it.

Or ask one of your online friends you trust to download it, you delete it. Then sign into your second account, tell them to upload it for you to download then as soon as you download it they can delete it.

Pain in the ass but as far as I know the only way to have more than 20 uploads.

Archived