I have to agree. I like V1 more by quite a bit.

I still have the first version, but on what area you guys prefer from the first one? The eyes or the face skin? Coz the final version I only reduce the width of his eyes and lower the shiny on his face. Thats all.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear God, that Mutoh. I'd dare say it looks even better than last year's, which is saying something.

Also, either of those Roodes are Ace. I'd say V1 is a slight bit better, as it doesn't look like Bobby is wearing a layer of foundation makeup.

I still have the first version, but on what area you guys prefer from the first one? The eyes or the face skin? Coz the final version I only reduce the width of his eyes and lower the shiny on his face. Thats all.

The lower half of the face morph for me, possibly the texture also

For me it's the eye area.

Apparently it's CAWS that use more than 14 logos. Yours I believe used 19 or 20, so unless you can find a way to shave some logos off, it might be better to hold off until they patch this issue.

It's an amazing Roode, seriously. I just can't believe they are letting a bug that's erasing people's saves go unsolved for so long. That should have been something they immediately noticed and patched.

Archived