• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks incredible! I've found the CAW's faces, even when you don't upload a face pic, seem to glow.

I made Kratos using the in game texture options, and his face is slightly more 'glossy' than his body as a result of the oil/shiny factor. I suspect that someone developing the game realised wrestlers don't put oil on their faces, only the body, tried reduce the shine on character faces, but set the preset slider the wrong way and never corrected it.

Finished with Bobby Roode, just forgot to do screenshots of updated one. Can anyone do the moveset for Bobby Roode? Busy with family today. Tonight I will upload Bobby Roode and preview Johnny Gargano, Tommasso Ciampa, Keiji Mutoh and Kurt Angle.

Bobby Roode looks GREAT bro! Looking forward to that release.

Any chance you could attempt a current Jay Lethal? Looking for a good one for My Career... give it some thought cuz it would be next level good! Thanks & keep up the great work.

Roode is very good, but i think i liked your first version more in comparison.

Not because of the skin, the eye position and form was a liiiiiittle bit better. On Top. Eyes are a bit too small in the final version.

Too bad. :/

New:

usdab.jpg

Old:

eqng2o.jpg

Ciampa looks cool, but Gargano looks very strange, so feminine, like a transvestite.

Archived