MST3Claye's TNA CAWs: Angelina Love - UPLOADED - 6/27/17

MST3Claye

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the great detail you always get in your attires. Big thumbs up for the Eli Drake CAW, he's got a very "distinctive" face that's difficult to get right. Plus, he's been one of the most entertaining wrestlers of 2016 so that CAW is a must-have.

I like the great detail you always get in your attires. Big thumbs up for the Eli Drake CAW, he's got a very "distinctive" face that's difficult to get right. Plus, he's been one of the most entertaining wrestlers of 2016 so that CAW is a must-have.

Thank you, I appreciate that. You should see the detail I'm putting in on the next CAW I'm currently working on. The game's wacky texture stretching doesn't help at all either. Makes it even more difficult.

Yes! Thank you! Moose looks great! Been patiently waiting for a good Moose, was so tired of seeing those endless copies of that awful Moose caw that has the menu pose with his mouth screaming, i swear i believe that gets uploaded like 10 times a day.

So yeah can't wait for you to finish him so i can add him to my TNA universe save.

The menu pose for him works....... just........... yeah... it doesn't work with those caws with the generic tats.. Trust me, I scoured the net to get as good of a reference of those tats as I could find.. Even on youtube and pausing the video when I'd get decent shots.. Whew! Thanks for being patient!

Moose looks great

Thanks.. I've updated/FIXED the face.. it looks much better sized and shaped now.. Will possibly post the updated pictures later today.. and will work on a moveset, entrance, abilities, etc later today.. Hoping to release him tomorrow afternoon/evening after I finish celebrating my birthday with family and stuff...

Really proud with how this one turned out. Kind of a big obstacle with all the tattoo stuff I had to do.

MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE!

Moose looks great

Thanks.. I've updated/FIXED the face.. it looks much better sized and shaped now.. Will possibly post the updated pictures later today.. and will work on a moveset, entrance, abilities, etc later today.. Hoping to release him tomorrow afternoon/evening after I finish celebrating my birthday with family and stuff...

Really proud with how this one turned out. Kind of a big obstacle with all the tattoo stuff I had to do.

MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE!

Cool, looking forward to the update. Hope you have a good birthday.

That Moose might be the best work you've ever done.

One suggestion though, you need to make the Moose logo on the back of the trunks bigger like in this pic

m8fn7r.png

I'll definitely look into that.. also thanks for the comment! Really appreciate that.

Moose looks great

MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE!

Cool, looking forward to the update. Hope you have a good birthday.

Thank you!

Final updated preview pics of Moose posted. pics and details in first post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Starting to work on Rockstar Spud. Sorry for the delay. Been busy in r/l and will be a bit busy these next two months. I'll try to get a CAW out a week, but I don't know if that'll be possible. Bare with me, just 5 that were planned left to go.

I know this is in the wrong topic but what are your opinions on impact wrestling, with you making tna caws, ?

I think it gets a bad rap, just for being TNA/IMPACT Wrestling. Yeah they've made mistakes.. Who hasn't? They'll continue to make mistakes just like everyone else.. Just like WWE..

I didn't mind the recent couple of years. With Jarrett there now again, it looks like they're starting to make a comeback.. Though, I wish they had left off Karen Jarrett and Bruce Prichard and their weekly multiple appearances on screen instead of putting the actual talent on there and pushing them. anyways... Rockstar Spud preview...............

-----------------------

Rockstar Spud preview up in first post.

Archived