Everyone is suing TNA

Muur

So TNA apparently has ANOTHER lawsuit against them. This time by American Express:

Another lawsuit for unpaid bills against TNA Entertainment, filed over the summer, was by American Express Travel Related Services Company for unpaid bills.

American Express filed suit in the Supreme Court in the state of New York on July 20th claiming nonpayment of $269,049.50 in travel related expenses. The claim is the company used their American Express Corporate account to charge various items and American Express was not paid.

The claim is that the company agreed to payments on the receipt of monthly billing statements as well as to pay court costs if the case went to court. It claimed the agreement included that the defendants were to pay all reasonable costs when it came to American Express collecting the money owed, including finance charges and delinquency frees.

The lawsuit asked for payment of the $269,049.50 as well all legal costs for having to go to court and rectify the bill.

http://www.f4wonline.com/tna-news/tna-allegedly-owes-more-money-another-lawsuit-unearthed-222991

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dixie Carter better hope her billionaire pops helps her out...or passes away(hope this doesn't happen) for that money. Better hope he likes Smashing Pumpkins and American Airlines

She is getting pounded by everyone, she's being penetrated in all the holes.

I wonder if Billy Corgan will start a new promotion from scratch. I thought Resistance Pro was pretty good. He seems like he has good taste in wrestling, and by the sounds of things a lot of the wrestlers really like him. I wouldn't mind TNA going away if the roster migrates to a new promotion.

^ I thought Corgan wanted to do that to begin with, but settled for being a part of TNA...because he found that starting his own company was too difficult...or too expensive or something. I guess having experience in TNA might be able to help him if he wants to start a company moving forward...but who knows. Tbh, I'm surprised there isn't a wrestling show on Viceland. Maybe Corgan could get in talks with them.

^ I thought Corgan wanted to do that to begin with, but settled for being a part of TNA...because he found that starting his own company was too difficult...or too expensive or something. I guess having experience in TNA might be able to help him if he wants to start a company moving forward...but who knows. Tbh, I'm surprised there isn't a wrestling show on Viceland. Maybe Corgan could get in talks with them.

I know at one point he was negotiating with AMC to do a reality show about Resistance Pro Wrestling. It sucks it didn't work out. I think a series that follows the lives of indie wrestlers and shows what goes into putting together an event has the potential to be great. Nothing like that has ever been on a major network before, but I think if it were, it might actually create some new wrestling fans. I think a lot more people could better understand the appeal of wrestling if they could see all of the crazy drama that goes on behind the scenes.

I know at one point he was negotiating with AMC to do a reality show about Resistance Pro Wrestling. It sucks it didn't work out. I think a series that follows the lives of indie wrestlers and shows what goes into putting together an event has the potential to be great. Nothing like that has ever been on a major network before, but I think if it were, it might actually create some new wrestling fans. I think a lot more people could better understand the appeal of wrestling if they could see all of the crazy drama that goes on behind the scenes.

I recall a show like that on...CMT, I think. Not the Hulk Hogan show...it was something else. But it was a looooong time ago, and I can't remember what it was called, or even what promotion it was. It was like...a family owned promotion. Small time.

I don't know if it's the same one, but I forgot there was a show called Wrestling With Death about a family that ran a funeral home and small wrestling shows. I never watched it, but from the trailers it looked like it was trying to capitalize on the popularity of stuff like Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. All of the characters looked like fat dumb hicks and I think the actual wrestling was a very small part of the show.

I recall a show like that on...CMT, I think. Not the Hulk Hogan show...it was something else. But it was a looooong time ago, and I can't remember what it was called, or even what promotion it was. It was like...a family owned promotion. Small time.

There was a documentary about the Knight family a while back, leading to two of their tryouts and Paige eventually getting signed to WWE.

There was a documentary about the Knight family a while back, leading to two of their tryouts and Paige eventually getting signed to WWE.

Actually Paige got signed in the documentary. I don't think it was as a result.

Actually Paige got signed in the documentary. I don't think it was as a result.

Yeah that's what I meant, it was just poorly worded. :lol:

I don't think TNA would be able to pay all this debt off if its really as much at these reports claim. I'm not really too into business and the workings of the law so if TNA went out of business would the debt be dismissed or would the companies still be entitled to the money owed?

I do want WWE to buy out TNA strictly for wrestlers in the video game and on TV and footage on the Network. But I don't want WWE to buy them out and get all those bills and debt forced upon them.

Archived