Foldy619 2k17 CAW showcase. 4 NEW CAWS ADDED added

Foldy619©

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit cannt find dashing, really wanted to do that dude

Had to take dashing down as for whatever reason the game perceived the name TUCKER to be a swear word and blanked it out with stars! ? he's now called DASHING DALLAS TURNER and I will put back up later for u??

What's up what's up. Reckon you could upload your stardust with Codys attire? Someone requested it on a thread, and yours is perfect (want to redownload for use in my universe too!) lol. Rather you get more downloads, than me make one that won't be as good and get promotion.

No probs lol, I will re upload later for you ?

Uploaded the cody/dust combo, didn't have the first 1 I did, so I had to make a new 1 for u.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, you're caws are just amazing.The designs, the ideas, the faces. Some kinda seem far out (for a wrestling ring) but that just makes them cooler. Do you have trouble giving the more outlandish ones movesets?

Thanks lol. And I just try to base the moveset off the personally I think the caw would have for example, doc Draven is sort of based on the joker, so I gave him loads of the dirty moves, and doink the clown taunts. And his partner Issac I gave him a lot of mankind's moves along with some big power moves. ??

Man, you're caws are just amazing.The designs, the ideas, the faces. Some kinda seem far out (for a wrestling ring) but that just makes them cooler. Do you have trouble giving the more outlandish ones movesets?

Thanks lol. And I just try to base the moveset off the personally I think the caw would have for example, doc Draven is sort of based on the joker, so I gave him loads of the dirty moves, and doink the clown taunts. And his partner Issac I gave him a lot of mankind's moves along with some big power moves. ??

Hey could you re upload Loki

These are all awesome! Is there any way you could reupload Demon Masca and Loki? Demon Masca held the cruiserwieght title in my game for 2 yrs in universe before i lost my save.

Did you also create Chrohl?

Thanks a lot, glad u like. My main account is actually banned at the moment, should end on the 25th hopefully. I be glad to reupload the caw's for u then??

And nope, wasn't me who created Chrohl sorry.

Archived