Cool new things/features/secrets you've found

Amity

Anyone find any "hidden" tag team names yet? I've tried a few thus far to no luck.

Not so much hidden - but the Primetime Players are basically ready to create in-game. They have everything you need to create the team with ease.

same for hollywood blonde (stunning steve austin and brian pillman) they even have a tag team video (this year just no minitron )

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, not so much "hidden", but very easily available:

- Xavier Woods -- NXT/WWE debut attire is available. His pants, jacket and boots are pretty easy to find.

- Kof Kingston -- His blue (very loud) attire is available. Pants (gives you boots, kneepads, etc.), T-Shirt for entrance, and Bandana for entrance.

- Big E -- his "Dolph ZIggler's heavy" attire is ready pretty easily - just change his upper body attire. I think it's the very first option in the WWE category.

- Diesel -- Small update, but you can get his black upper body attire instead of the white attire offered by default.

- Macho Man -- two of his 'wild WWF' attires are available. A checkered attire and his blue/white attire. If you can find WWE 2k16 pics, it's easy enough to re-create.

Those are the ones that I found kind of fun to have. Of course, guys like Darren Young, Titus O'Neill, Sami Zayn, Rusev, R-Truth, Randy Orton, Christian, and others have some easy to apply alternate attires as well -- but they were less interesting to mention.

I was playing as Nakamura against Baylor at Takeover Brooklyn. Balor had deep red body and a red head. I did the seated leg choke to Balor by holding square on the PS4. And then the ref paused the match momentarily to check on Balor. So it continued and then I was going to his signature Kinshasa but Balor wasn't getting up for the wake up so I had to stand Balor up and then get back on the mid rope to do it. I thought it was cool how the ref checked on Balor but odd that he didn't get up from the wake up.i have a vid if anyone would like to see

I would like to see this video, please!
Here's a vid I made discussing the issue

Thanks!

Nothing really special much but I like how running ground attacks actually connects/hits the grounded opponents now. Another neat detail I notice is how refs run to get in position of the opponent's head when counting. Doesn't seem hesitant or slow with it either from my encounter.

I was kevin owens and i was again finn balor. I threw him out of the ring and fought him on the outside. I got in and went back out to break the count three times. I went to do it again and this time the ref held me back and yelled at me until Balor got up and back in the ring.

Custom titles,have title,graphics

Yes indeed, they do, have graphics. It is, a very cool, yet simple, feature.

And costume attire have it's own glitch while playing universe .. they gets invisible during cutscenes

This is not the glitch thread, get outta here with that.

^ Yeah. You can KO/injure people now in matches. The referee held Asuka (me) back in a match against Alexa Bliss, after Bliss had a purple head.

From what i'm told, the referee will likely stop a match around once you get an opponents injury to white.

Yeah but because we need typical 2K/Yukes nonsense, you need to do 8 finishers and 20 minutes of weapon attacks (Or something like that) to even get to dark red....

I wish injury's would happen with a little randomness after a big move, not because of how many damage you do, that's no Beat & Up here....

If you pick Ric Flair as a manager, you can select his current look. You can edit this attire & save it in Superstar Studio.

So you mean you can make old Flair playable that way?

I would like to know this too...

Yes you can and I uploaded one with 2 inring attires. Search for RETROEDGE

^ Yeah. You can KO/injure people now in matches. The referee held Asuka (me) back in a match against Alexa Bliss, after Bliss had a purple head.

From what i'm told, the referee will likely stop a match around once you get an opponents injury to white.

Yeah but because we need typical 2K/Yukes nonsense, you need to do 8 finishers and 20 minutes of weapon attacks (Or something like that) to even get to dark red....

I wish injury's would happen with a little randomness after a big move, not because of how many damage you do, that's no Beat & Up here....

If you pick Ric Flair as a manager, you can select his current look. You can edit this attire & save it in Superstar Studio.

So you mean you can make old Flair playable that way?

I would like to know this too...

Yes you can and I uploaded one with 2 inring attires. Search for RETROEDGE

That is cool.

will grab that later.

cheers.

This stuff about nakamura sounds awesome.... but for the love of me I can't work out how to do the mini lock up game at the start of matches. Anyone help?

Just try to initiate a grapple as soon as the match starts, no striking before. Once you get the hang of it, you can alter the beginning a little. It happens for me almost every time. I do wish that they had expanded on the chain wrestling instead of taking it a step back. I love it being in the game.

This stuff about nakamura sounds awesome.... but for the love of me I can't work out how to do the mini lock up game at the start of matches. Anyone help?

Just try to initiate a grapple as soon as the match starts, no striking before. Once you get the hang of it, you can alter the beginning a little. It happens for me almost every time. I do wish that they had expanded on the chain wrestling instead of taking it a step back. I love it being in the game.

Awesome thanks I'll try, I remember reading somewhere to that it's something to do with the opponent trying to grapple too. Every match against the computer then just strike straight away

Archived