Cool new things/features/secrets you've found

Amity

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was playing as Nakamura against Baylor at Takeover Brooklyn. Balor had deep red body and a red head. I did the seated leg choke to Balor by holding square on the PS4. And then the ref paused the match momentarily to check on Balor. So it continued and then I was going to his signature Kinshasa but Balor wasn't getting up for the wake up so I had to stand Balor up and then get back on the mid rope to do it. I thought it was cool how the ref checked on Balor but odd that he didn't get up from the wake up.i have a vid if anyone would like to see

^ Yeah. You can KO/injure people now in matches. The referee held Asuka (me) back in a match against Alexa Bliss, after Bliss had a purple head.

I did wonder what the purple color meant. I did a ladder finisher to Banks as Bayley in a 6-woman ladder match, but instead of rolling out of the ring, Banks just lay on the mat slightly on her side with a purple head on her damage meter. She was there for about a minute before slowly getting up.

I was playing as Nakamura against Baylor at Takeover Brooklyn. Balor had deep red body and a red head. I did the seated leg choke to Balor by holding square on the PS4. And then the ref paused the match momentarily to check on Balor. So it continued and then I was going to his signature Kinshasa but Balor wasn't getting up for the wake up so I had to stand Balor up and then get back on the mid rope to do it. I thought it was cool how the ref checked on Balor but odd that he didn't get up from the wake up.i have a vid if anyone would like to see

I would like to see this video, please!

Pardon my ignorance but how do you injure someone in Universe? :(

Beat the ever loving hell out of them, render them asunder, leave them battered, broken, and gasping. Leave them clinging to the last vestige of life fluttering within their body.

In other words, hurt them a lot.

Pardon my ignorance but how do you injure someone in Universe? :(

Beat the ever loving hell out of them, render them asunder, leave them battered, broken, and gasping. Leave them clinging to the last vestige of life fluttering within their body.

In other words, hurt them a lot.

I did that in my match playing as Diesel.

Poor Xavier Woods.

i saw on 2k forum that someone said that current Flair is available in manager attire if u edit him?? haven't checked for myself yet

Edit Retro Flair and it makes him current Flair? How does that work? I know on old gen they have current Flair's Superstar Head to use for that.

Regarding the injury feature in exhibition matches--I found it impossible for the referee to stop the match. I had the body in white while the other parts in red (only one body part turns dark red/purple/white). No matter how much damage was done, the referee would not stop the match, even after three consecutive charged finishers while the body was white while the other parts were red. Is it even possible to make the referee stop the match, and if so, how?

I would like to see this video, please!
Here's a vid I made discussing the issue

Archived