Donquis29's RTW 2K17: UPDATE! 12/31/2016 *8 NEW CAWS*

Donquis29

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You gave me an excuse to repackage my main CAW. I downloaded Bryan Black and I'ma have him win a feud with EJ Black for the rights to the name.

Listen dude! I have downloaded the 2 of them & I them apart of a the NEW NATION OF DOMINATION STABLE! They are allies! Not good for business to have them face off against each other!

Lmao sorry man I already got everything planned.

It's not funny! I guess you don't have some created ideas to what to do with the caws you have I guess! I always try to find some ideas on what to do with them! I usually try to either create a stable or a new Tag Team because you need contenders for the Tag Team titles! 2k needs to do something since WWE 2k18 will have both Tag Team titles available to both brands!

Yes i do plan to bring those caws back as well, unfortunately i lost all of my data recently due to not being able to connect online or get on the PlayStation Store so i have to re-download EVERYTHING. Luckily i make sure to back my wwe content on the cloud whenever i create something so i should just pick up where i left off with no problem once everything is downloaded. Hopefully you guys understand the situation & sorry for the inconvenience.

3 new caws added & everyone is uploaded to the CC execpt for Jimi Valentine as I'm not able to upload more than 5 caws yet. I also decided to copy their moveset (except the sigs, fins, taunts) from a similar in-game superstar to upload my caws faster for you guys until I feel like doing the entire moveset myself.

Nice CAWs. Where did you get the tattoo sleeves? They look amazing!

i just do random google image searches for tattoos & pick the ones i think fit the character

He made the Owens brothers? I need those guys again

Not yet, just started getting their logos together last night

Any chance of aaron owens or the don or the native American attire for virtue this year?

Just started get Ao logos together last night & idk about the other attire for virtue this year

Archived