Donquis29's RTW 2K17: UPDATE! 12/31/2016 *8 NEW CAWS*

Donquis29

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving how your characters came out this year. As a fellow believer of "If it ain't broke don't fix it" I'm glad you kept most of your characters looks from 2K16. I can understand wanting to change around someone's look around after you made them the same so many times to breathe new life into them, but sometimes it isn't always necessary. Awesome job!

Just had to report here that I simmed the most epic tag match featuring Nic Virtue, Brent Starr (who's a CAW made by 1ManHorrorMovie, not sure if he's posted in 2K17 yet), my brother's Jayson Jones and my own Jon Payne CAWS. It was what you'd expect when you have 4 CAWS with finely tuned movesets go again each other, and the finish could play right into an actual storyline. I've been given permission to post the recorded match by all parties, I'm gonna do some commentary over it as well.

Reason I mention is because you have Nic hear and I do believe that's the version I used, but is it an attire you made, or did he? And why doesn't he freakin' post on this forum? lol

Just had to report here that I simmed the most epic tag match featuring Nic Virtue, Brent Starr (who's a CAW made by 1ManHorrorMovie, not sure if he's posted in 2K17 yet), my brother's Jayson Jones and my own Jon Payne CAWS. It was what you'd expect when you have 4 CAWS with finely tuned movesets go again each other, and the finish could play right into an actual storyline. I've been given permission to post the recorded match by all parties, I'm gonna do some commentary over it as well.

Reason I mention is because you have Nic hear and I do believe that's the version I used, but is it an attire you made, or did he? And why doesn't he freakin' post on this forum? lol

Nic got banned from CAWS I believe back in 2011 for having a conflict of interest with a mod, who isn't even a mod here anymore...on the Xbox side. Seeing as he's doing pretty damn well on YT, he never bothered appealing the ban.

And solid entries to the roster, Don. You never cease to amaze with your designs and concepts.

Nic got banned from CAWS I believe back in 2011 for having a conflict of interest with a mod, who isn't even a mod here anymore...on the Xbox side. Seeing as he's doing pretty damn well on YT, he never bothered appealing the ban.

And solid entries to the roster, Don. You never cease to amaze with your designs and concepts.

I see. One continues on to be a pillar in the CAW Community, while the other vanishes into nothingness after a few fleeting months or years of power-tripping. GG CAWS.ws. lol

Pretty much summed it up & I'd love to see the match myself, the CPU do be having some good matches this year

Pretty much summed it up & I'd love to see the match myself, the CPU do be having some good matches this year

It's up on my channel now...go give it a look.

It's up on my channel now...go give it a look.

What's your channel?

What's your channel?

Link is down in my sig under Lana. I don't wanna advertise in someone else's thread. Hmmm...I should probably have just posted it in mine. I'm a stupid idiot. (Puts himself on the list)

• 2 weeks later...

6 new caws added & a video for the creation of Alex Wolf, Jimi Valentine is also now available & also Alex Wolf is available. I will be uploading more to the CC as soon as I can, plus I can only upload 10 at the moment so I will have to start rotating people until I reach the next CC rank.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Holidays people, I know it's been a while but I bring gifts lol. 8 new caws, well a few updated ones & some videos of caw updates & creations. Now they're all done & on the CC except for Donte' King but unfortunately I can't upload everybody at once as I only reached silver on the CC & have only 10 upload slots to work with so I had to replace the 1st group of caws with this 2nd group. As time passes I will continue to rotate different caws from the CC to try & give everyone a chance to download the ones that they want. Hopefully this pleases everyone until I reach the highest rank on the CC which will mean more caws slots for upload.

• 1 month later...

Archived