What's happening in your career mode?

SamTHimself

Well i made the superstar i have made in EVERY wrestling game since WWF Attitude and so on, every year CAW mode (When it works) is getting better and better....so i started a career and got put straight onto the main roster, which i wasn't happy about...

So i started from scratch and remade him after learning how to work my way around CAW mode and made him look better than ever (Just wish we could have had superstars tattoos this year) But anyway i've made him as good as i can be....i'm now in NXT chasing the NXT title, ranked 4 in a long rivalry with Tyson Kidd....he's attacked me in the ring and in interviews...as i have him, im winning the rivalry 100 points..had our NXT Takeover NY match but the rivalry is so strong it's lasting a few month....a few different cut scenes have happend too...OH and i forgot to say am a 100% heel and my tshirt sales are steady too for extra VC

What's going on in your career mode? Anybody yet gone up against Paul Heyman or joined him? Let me know, interested to see what people have had so far

Kidd came after me, too, but our rivalry didn't get too strong. It was weird, I had our rivalry up to 30 rivalry points and suddenly the rivalry just ended. It's trying to force me into a rivalry with Ryder and Barron Blade is back to being a thorn in my side...lol.

Yeah i had a couple run ins against Ryder and the custom guys, fatal 4 ways and i do keep getting matches with Bo Dallas too....hoping i go up against other people soon, there should be some kind of situation with Samoa Joe, because if you beat him in tutorial you go to main roster...if you lose you stay in NXT...so could be like a revenge or respect storyline depending if you're heel or face i think...see what happens but am aiming for the NXT title.

The rivalry points has left me a bit confused to be honest.

I kept attacking him during his promos and matches pretty much each week, and he did it back to me a few times.

What I find somewhat annoying is they teamed me with this Lance dude and A) I can't edit the team to choose a tag entrance or anything, and B) I'm hardly getting any tag matches and no tag rivalries! I'm in week 4 of July and haven't even made it as number one contenders for the tag champs.

Kidd came after me, too, but our rivalry didn't get too strong. It was weird, I had our rivalry up to 30 rivalry points and suddenly the rivalry just ended. It's trying to force me into a rivalry with Ryder and Barron Blade is back to being a thorn in my side...lol.

Yeah i had a couple run ins against Ryder and the custom guys, fatal 4 ways and i do keep getting matches with Bo Dallas too....hoping i go up against other people soon, there should be some kind of situation with Samoa Joe, because if you beat him in tutorial you go to main roster...if you lose you stay in NXT...so could be like a revenge or respect storyline depending if you're heel or face i think...see what happens but am aiming for the NXT title.

The rivalry points has left me a bit confused to be honest.

I kept attacking him during his promos and matches pretty much each week, and he did it back to me a few times.

How do you attack during promos? once I'm in a rivalry I can't even choose to do a promo.

Haven't really started yet, as I want to buy all the moves first and create my move set, so I'm just earning VC for that in exhibition

Thing is it doesn't matter..

Once you start mycareer you have to earn them all again!

I've unlocked everything with that accelerator thing yet mycareer have to re purchase!

Well i made the superstar i have made in EVERY wrestling game since WWF Attitude and so on, every year CAW mode (When it works) is getting better and better....so i started a career and got put straight onto the main roster, which i wasn't happy about...

So i started from scratch and remade him after learning how to work my way around CAW mode and made him look better than ever (Just wish we could have had superstars tattoos this year) But anyway i've made him as good as i can be....i'm now in NXT chasing the NXT title, ranked 4 in a long rivalry with Tyson Kidd....he's attacked me in the ring and in interviews...as i have him, im winning the rivalry 100 points..had our NXT Takeover NY match but the rivalry is so strong it's lasting a few month....a few different cut scenes have happend too...OH and i forgot to say am a 100% heel and my tshirt sales are steady too for extra VC

What's going on in your career mode? Anybody yet gone up against Paul Heyman or joined him? Let me know, interested to see what people have had so far

With the TShirt sales.. do you just have to be wearing a shirt during your entrance?

With the TShirt sales.. do you just have to be wearing a shirt during your entrance?

I'd like to know how T-Shirt sales work too actually. As asked above do you have to be wearing a shirt in your entrance attire? If so, what kind of shirt works? Can it be any item in the Tops section of clothing, or do only specific ones work?

I've been taking things a bit slow. I'm currently on Smackdown, on the week right after Payback. My Heel meter seems to go up quite fast, which I'm very happy about. I even broke up with my Tag pertner in true Heel fashion! Not many glitches encountered, other than the referee's hands sometimes twisting behind his back, Exorcist-style, lol

Here's my guy:

08ykq5J.jpg

qx7VO4Q.jpg

gV8jpWM.jpg

Really happy with how his appearance turned out. The face photo no longer gets messed up anytime I edit a part, which is a major plus! I kept his attire nice and simple, otherwise I could've legit spent 10 hours in CAW mode alone. I didn't change up his moveset too much, because I was satisfied with most of his default moves.

Also, on the subject of T-Shirt sales, I can confirm that they do work. I gave my guy a shirt for his entrance attire and the next week, I got like 6000 VC from the T-Shirt sales. I still don't know if this works for any top, like the fishnets, vintage Undertaker's sirt and tie, etc. I've also found out that the sales drop each week, if you keep the same shirt for too long, so you'll have to change shirts every week or two for them to go back up. John Cena would be proud :laugh:

I've been taking things a bit slow. I'm currently on Smackdown, on the week right after Payback. My Heel meter seems to go up quite fast, which I'm very happy about. I even broke up with my Tag pertner in true Heel fashion! Not many glitches encountered, other than the referee's hands sometimes twisting behind his back, Exorcist-style, lol

Here's my guy:

08ykq5J.jpg

qx7VO4Q.jpg

gV8jpWM.jpg

Really happy with how his appearance turned out. The face photo no longer gets messed up anytime I edit a part, which is a major plus! I kept his attire nice and simple, otherwise I could've legit spent 10 hours in CAW mode alone. I didn't change up his moveset too much, because I was satisfied with most of his default moves.

Also, on the subject of T-Shirt sales, I can confirm that they do work. I gave my guy a shirt for his entrance attire and the next week, I got like 6000 VC from the T-Shirt sales. I still don't know if this works for any top, like the fishnets, vintage Undertaker's sirt and tie, etc. I've also found out that the sales drop each week, if you keep the same shirt for too long, so you'll have to change shirts every week or two for them to go back up. John Cena would be proud :laugh:

I get a Tyler Bateman vibe from your CAW lol

Bit stale. Heel and all I fight is heels. In a rivalry with Sami Zayn and now he's Nxt tag champ. Wish could edit leagues before..

I just want to make a tag team with Alberto but allocated me some purple mvp reject

You mean lance xander lol and i keep having matches with balor every week on main event

Went from the PC straight to the main roster (which sucks as I wanted to go to NXT) and got paired with some generic CAW so we could compete for the tag titles. Really didn't like him as my partner (he sucked and looked awful) so I cut a promo to end our tag team after like 4 matches together. Now I'm in the rankings for the US title. I've won nearly every single match so far, the exception being against John Cena but we had a 5 star match so whatever. My last match was my 1st PPV match at Payback and it was a last man standing match against Kalisto... in the main event. Now for whatever reason Cena has a beef with me and he and I are in a feud.

Here's a look at my CAW, Nate Briggs, in case anyone was interested.

j1hMD8r.png

Sadly went to main roster instead of NXT, wasn't aware you had to lose to Joe to get to NXT like I wanted. Now stuck featuring with Blair and trying to get a US title shot and get on The Authorities good side. Those authority missions are tough though. Also, anyone else finding it takes 3 or more finishers to pin someone in my career?

Sadly went to main roster instead of NXT, wasn't aware you had to lose to Joe to get to NXT like I wanted. Now stuck featuring with Blair and trying to get a US title shot and get on The Authorities good side. Those authority missions are tough though. Also, anyone else finding it takes 3 or more finishers to pin someone in my career?

Only Cena really does that for me, but then again Cena is notorious for kicking out from near death in most games, so that's nothing out of the ordinary. Most other guys can be pinned after 2 finishers for me.

The Authority challenges are weird. Sometimes they'll give you a chalenge that's literally impossible to pull off with your current match card (for example, in TLC they gave me the mission to do a mid-match run-in, even though the game won't let you do mid-match run-ins for TLC matches). The VC awards for those challenges also make no sense: They're way too low! Especially for missions like "Put on an X star match and LOSE to X Superstar". The VC reward when you lose a match is about 1/5 of the VC you'd get if you won that match. Soooo... basically, Triple H is asking me to trade about 10,000 VC for a measly 400 VC.

Logistics!!!!

double-posting with some updates...

Royal Rumble: There was no Royal Rumble. It's especially weird, because it showed a cutscene of my guy getting his entry number for the Rumble, but on the actual match card instead of being part of the Rumble, I was booked for... you guessed it, a SINGLES match (woo, how original). I legit laughed my arse off when that happened, because in my head I imagined Triple H walking up to my guy, snatching the Rumble number out of his hands and going "Nope, you don't need that! You'll be having a Singles match and like it!"

Wrestlemania: There was no Wrestlemania. I was in a heated rivalry with the man, the legend, Barron Blade. But somehow our rivalry ended on Main Event, right BEFORE Wrestlemania. So, instead of having the match to end all matches with Barron Blade on the greatest stage of them all, I'm randomly booked against Cesaro. But I didn't mind, I was like "Sure, I can make this work." I was ready to have an epic 5-star match, but then Cena randomly attacks me during my entrance. That's right! An entrance run-in... at Wrestlemania... which means my match got canceled...

>Wrestlemania match
>canceled
>WUT?

But anyway. Still ranked 2nd for the US Title, so next time I play I'm gonna try starting a rivalry with whoever the current Champ is and hope it works. :)

And yes, that means that so far I've gone a whole YEAR without a single Title shot. Best ranking system ever :kappa:

Is rivarly broke?

Had a rivarly with big cass

Beat him by cheating,

Beat him by count out

Beat him on the mic

Me and del del Rio beat enzo and cass dirty.

Rivalry ended and stats show I lost... The fuq?

Think that's what is slowing progress up the title league..

Finn is intercontinental and us champ though so that's pretty cool..

Archived