Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HolyRavi

HolyRavi Creations - Jeff Hardy update#1

Something off putting about his mouth to me.

But great start and glad to see you back!

Something off putting about his mouth to me.

But great start and glad to see you back!

Ok, i'll trying to fix it today

thx man

Thank you for the great looking CAW.

However, this corrupted my save upon downloading as it crashed while downloading the logos for the CAW. 2k have announced that there is a glitch with downloading CAWs that have a high count of custom logos, and the threshold seems to be 14. This CAW has 21.

Thankfully, I had my save backed up, but I feel I should warn everyone to hold off on downloading this CAW until this glitch is fixed.

Thank you for the great looking CAW.

However, this corrupted my save upon downloading as it crashed while downloading the logos for the CAW. 2k have announced that there is a glitch with downloading CAWs that have a high count of custom logos, and the threshold seems to be 14. This CAW has 21.

Thankfully, I had my save backed up, but I feel I should warn everyone to hold off on downloading this CAW until this glitch is fixed.

^happens to me too. thank God my save doesnt get corrupted though indeed corrupted the downloading bar.

For now I will removing it from the CC, when they fix it, i will reupload it soon, sorry guys i really did not know about this glitch.

Wow Jeff looks really angry! Other than that I'd say it looks really good. I'm assuming there will be a (Broken) Matt Hardy to go with this?