CM Punk Finally Uploaded 28/10/16 - AlterNation's Creations

AlterNation

Alexa Bliss TakeOver: Brooklyn (Iron Man inspired) attire uploaded. I did my best with this. The shorts were a pain. The boots suck due to running out of layers.

Sorry about the belt, it came with the bottoms. I would have used her in-game tights but the logo stretch glitch made logos look horrible on them and the other ones in that section. Only reason I chose it was because it matched her original tights' size the best.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does your CM Punk download okay on the CC, Alter? Last one I downloaded wiped my save data due to high logo count.

Just checking so I don't do it all over again and your attries and CAW's are great fella.

Thanks. :)

Punk won't be uploaded until the issue is fixed, sorry.

Loving the attires...

random question... why do the logos appear reversed? I assumed it was a capture thing but on a caw I DLd last night the images were reversed??

That punk is superb! I didn't think you could have tats on lower arms?

good work all round and hopefully they fixed glitch and that punk will be up soon.

Loving that Iron Man attire for Bliss!! Would also love to see the Freddy Kreuger attire she wore tonight on SmackDown if you're able to do that, especially for Halloween.

Agreed on both.

Regardless... nice work on those attires, sir!

Does your CM Punk download okay on the CC, Alter? Last one I downloaded wiped my save data due to high logo count.

Just checking so I don't do it all over again and your attries and CAW's are great fella.

Thanks. :)

Punk won't be uploaded until the issue is fixed, sorry.

Ah, no problem. Looking forward to it.

That looks really damn good. It could a little more work, I'm just not sure where. I'll comment again once I figure it out, but as it stands, it's already at least an 8.5/10 in my book and could definitely be finalized.

It's not up yet. Updated the face morph some more and have a choice of hairs for the second attire.

I hear you. I would definitely go with the shaved head for 1 and one of his shaggy haircuts for the other. Be cool if you could find the attire from when he wrestled in Full Impact Pro, it was the red trunks but it had some white logos on them. I don't think anybody has ever made that one. But definitely grabbing this cuz i always do an ROH universe and this other cat on here is bout to put out this pretty fly Nigel Mcguiness, and nobody ever makes him. Shoot, need me a Morishima and an old school Homicide and I'm good. Keep up the good work dude.

npdF05a.png

Was it his Nagata tribute attire? Because he wore that in WWE, and I know there were CAWs of him with that attire, in the past

Archived