CM Punk Finally Uploaded 28/10/16 - AlterNation's Creations

AlterNation

Updated and uploaded with 4 attires. Hope it's liked. :D

Moveset is based on 2K16 moveset by Righteous.

FYI, I tried the Bret Hart tribute attire but it was driving completely insane so I ended up scrapping it. Sorry 'bout that. :fedup:

PSA: BACK UP YOUR SAVE DATA BEFORE DOWNLOADING. PEOPLE ON ANOTHER FORUM SAY THEY HAD THEIR SAVES CORRUPTED AFTER DOWNLOADING SLOT 1. IT HAS BEEN REUPLOADED SINCE THEN BUT I'M NOT SURE IF THE PROBLEM IS FIXED.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Sigh* Damn it. I'm cancelling the project. I don't know how to fix this.

I can't *censored*ing believe my CAW possibly caused over 100 people's saves to get corrupted. If any one of those guys' data is unrecoverable then I can only apologize.

It's not your punk that's causing it. It's downloading from cc period bc i downloaded few other creations on a alt save to test them out and they all corrupted that save. So it's not just your creation it's a bug 2k need to fix or else r.i.p downloading off cc.

How do we back up our saves?

you can copy your saves to a flash drive, or if you're a PS Plus member you can back them up online as long as you're a PS member

I appreciate it!

How do we back up our saves?

you can copy your saves to a flash drive, or if you're a PS Plus member you can back them up online as long as you're a PS member

I appreciate it!

Like Sjwolf said 2K has confirmed that the save data corruption issue in regards to CC downloads is to do with too many custom logos, specifically they say it's more than 14 logos that does it and plan to hide any that are reported so that nobody can download them, however should find a way to fix it they way will unhide those CAW's.

I really hope you don't scrap this and are open to more slots. Just in case you are open to doing more slots because the man had some great attires...

I'd like request a slot with his G.I. Joe themed attire from Wrestlemania 26:

References:

2agvvhy.jpg

23szw36.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/f/photo/image/2013/06/20_WM26_03272010jg_2169.jpg

I don't know if this is better for the request section but since you did this attire for Becky, could you do her red and white NXT attire from the 4 Way with the 4 Horsewomen? (I can't remember what show that was)

I am considering doing some pre-steampunk attires for her, as for her main roster attires I'm not sure. Her WrestleMania gear would probably kick my butt but I'm finding really good reference pics for it right now.

I hadn't even thought about doing stuff for Alexa, honestly. I'll take a look at some of her recent attires and see what I can work with. :)

Archived