Braun Strowman's New Entrance

Was playing around in the Create-an-Entrance trying to find something to fit Braun's new persona since the draft and him being out of the Wyatt Family.

Luckily Great Khali's Motion is still in the game so it fits perfectly for his walk to the ring, stepping over the top rope and the pose(s) he does.

MOTION: PUNJABI GIANT

TITLE MOTION: PUNJABI GIANT

ENTRANCE MUSIC: 90's 1 seems to be a reasonable fit

TITANTRON MOVIE: KANE '98 (just so there's something actually going on, on the titantron)

RIBBON MOVIE: FINN BALOR DEMON

They kept mostly all the entrance presets from last year as well as the wrestlers that didn't make it in the game from last year. Unfortunately X-Pac's and Roddy Piper's entrances are gone. Although X-Pac's winning animation is still in...

I found that the Biker music also works well for Strowman's entrance. You could also go with The Big Show 00's Entrance Video as a substitute. I'm using a similar entrance that you've posted, and I definitely agree that Khali's entrance motion works real well for Strowman.

When editing his entrance, he still wears the sheep mask?

Nope tried it yesterday and The Great Khalis entrance fits him nicely

Also any suggestions on Chris Jericho's new scarf entrance?

can you give Jericho Aiden English's scarf?

I used Punjabi for the ring-in and the ring motion and used Earthquake for the stage and ramp. Also used Mark Henry champion entrance just cause I hate how stretched the belt looks on his waist so the sooner he takes it off the better. Also on PSN theres a Braun logo, download and throw it over the underground 01 video loop to make an easy titantron. Def like your idea of Punjabi tho. Wouldn't have used it other wise :)

Archived