Hardyz

Crow_

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young is looking better and better with each update, phenomenal job man he looks great! I assume you'll be making his attire he wore last night?

Been having so much difficulty with getting his face right, I haven't even thought about attires yet. I haven't seen last night's NXT yet...but I'll do my best to get his current attire in there.

Young is looking better and better with each update, phenomenal job man he looks great! I assume you'll be making his attire he wore last night?

Been having so much difficulty with getting his face right, I haven't even thought about attires yet. I haven't seen last night's NXT yet...but I'll do my best to get his current attire in there.

The face looks great, i think you're really nailing his likeness.

As for the attire not sure how accurate you can get it cause its kind weird but you can probably figure a way to get it looking close. Heres what it looks like

4j47t1.png

ekqnat.png

I know that attire looks really weird, like something a gladiator would have worn but shorter. During the segment you could see he's wearing red trunks underneath it with a design on them, here's a pic

6z64b4.png

so maybe at some point he'll take that leather kilt looking thing off and just wrestle in the trunks.

Archived