Hardyz

Crow_

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing Team Angle CAWS... Need to download them now too. I'm running out of slots haha.

I know requests are a bit of a hit and miss on the forums, but is there any chance of a Val Venis or Test CAW? You seem to be hitting the nail on the head for likenesses and no one has even managed to come close on the CC yet.

Oh you went OLD old school like right after his haircut if I'm not mistaken

He wore it against brock at Summerslam 03...and again for the iron man match a few weeks later on smackdown. It was requested, and I hadn't seen it be done in a few years...which was pretty much the deciding factor. I may yet do another slot with a couple of "against Eddie" attires to go with the DLC.

I like your choice on the attire you picked with Kurt, Don't you think he needed some skin color?

He could probably do with being a bit more tanned...but by the time that became really apparent to me, I was too deep into the morphing to be bothered starting again with a new texture. I did add some colour and used facepaint to match it up.. but anymore would have affected the facial detailing.

All in all, I'm really happy with this, especially how he looks in game compared to the other Angles that are available.

Archived