Hardyz

Crow_

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standard excellence Crow. Do you think a masked version will be possible with the options avaliable? Must admit I've not looked into the options for masks in any great detail

I'll try, but it seems unlikely.

Great work as always! Just downloaded your Noam Dar and your updated Tony Nese. Can't seem to find the Shelton Benjamin though.

Yeah, I'm just back from a weekend away, went to download Shelton for my Universe and found he was already gone. I'm guessing he had to be removed to make way for Noam Dar, due to the current limits? Hopefully that gets fixed so that he can be put back up there at some point.

Great work as always! Just downloaded your Noam Dar and your updated Tony Nese. Can't seem to find the Shelton Benjamin though.

Yeah, I'm just back from a weekend away, went to download Shelton for my Universe and found he was already gone. I'm guessing he had to be removed to make way for Noam Dar, due to the current limits? Hopefully that gets fixed so that he can be put back up there at some point.

I have a couple of fixes to apply to Shelton before reuploading....and he'll have a little company this time...

I have a couple of fixes to apply to Shelton before reuploading....and he'll have a little company this time...

Ahhh....the suspense on who he'll be with is too much!!!

Reunion of WGTT? Also, I know I missed the suggestion time but I would love to suggest the MCMG: Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin.

That Juventud is looking great! Will you be adding the two star tattoos he has on his collarbones? Or are they already there being covered by the top?

Can't wait for this to be finished lol

Pretty sure he didn't have them when he wore this attire.

Really can't wait for this Juvi and other classic cruiserweights you have planned.

Also, any plans for the second attire slot for Juvi? If you're open to a suggestion, here's a bright colored singlet he wore when he was part of the LWO.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/c51bcf27f7b1b81d6d75818094b8db31/tumblr_ndi7krALU91sg99p0o1_1280.png

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/fishbulb-suplex/Wrestlers/Juventud%20Guerrera/JuventudGuerrera004.jpg

For a point of reference, that specific attire that Juventud wore was used against Billy Kidman in a Cruiserweight title match at World War 3 '98.

Archived