Hardyz

Crow_

You might have to redo a number of these since the new patch allows us to have CAWs that can be shorter than 5'10 now. The limit can go to 5'6.

First, your the first person I've heard mention that. That's great. Second, I wouldnt put it past 2k to have just changed the numbers. I'd like to see a comparison of a 5'10 guy from before the patch to a 5'6 guy after. My money would be on them being the same height lol. Third, Tozawa? %@#* yeah!

Well if you edit any CAWs pre-patch like an alternate attire it alters the look of it.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Crow, could you please RE-Up Gulak ? The update did something to the robe colors. Also, too, I dont care what anyone says, Gulak looks incredible. Great Job.

Sonofabitch...they've limited the amount of lettering a caw can have applied (I only use letters as logo designs, as they don't leave an outline) so it's *censored*ed up the jacket.

I'll see what I can do with it and reupload over the next few days.

Thanks man...

Hey Crow, could you please RE-Up Gulak ? The update did something to the robe colors. Also, too, I dont care what anyone says, Gulak looks incredible. Great Job.

Sonofabitch...they've limited the amount of lettering a caw can have applied (I only use letters as logo designs, as they don't leave an outline) so it's *censored*ed up the jacket.

I'll see what I can do with it and reupload over the next few days.

A workaround that I figured out to these limits and outlines is just making that letter, shape, etc. into a group logo. I've been doing that and it looks great.

Crow, your Akira looks amazing. Just a suggestion. I believe his attire in the CWC tournament had his right kickpads with opposite colors. I mean, black kickpads with orange stripes and the left leg with orange kickpads with black stripes

The wonders of a caw mode that doesn't allow boots to be different colours...even with the workaround, it wouldn't work for tozawa.

I just signed up here to thank you CrOw_619

Your creations are beyond incredible, have downloaded them all. If you have the passion to keep creating, please do because you are an amazing artist.

I saw someone on the earlier pages say something about paying you to do this? I would gladly throw some $ in, you have given us free DLC right here. I don't want to request, but we need the other half of the smackdown tag team champions in the game :)

Thanks again for all of your creations. Look forward to the next one , whoever it is.

Archived