LUCHA UNDERGROUND by Mustacio | UPDATED PENTAGON MASK 16/10

Mustacio

Sir..

Great caws !

Are you focusing on lucha underground so far?

Yeah man, I think so! And thanks a lot! this years create mode is pretty good, except for body-morphing

Please tell me you're posting Blue Demon soon :-D

It's up! Tags are "Blue Demon, Mustacio, Lucha Underground"

Any chance you'll be doing more classic luchadores?? Still holding my breath for a Dr Wagner (Sr or Jr), Blue Panther or Mil Mascaras!

Please tell me you have some good clear shots of the design on Blue Panther's tights!

2ldzzpj.png

Sir..

Great caws !

Yeah man, I think so! And thanks a lot! this years create mode is pretty good, except for body-morphing

Any chance you'll be doing more classic luchadores?? Still holding my breath for a Dr Wagner (Sr or Jr), Blue Panther or Mil Mascaras!

Please tell me you have some good clear shots of the design on Blue Panther's tights!

2ldzzpj.png

I'm going to assume this is Senior? I'll see what I can find! I tried making him last year unmasked to be current, but yours is better.

Sir..

Great caws !

2ldzzpj.png

I'm going to assume this is Senior? I'll see what I can find! I tried making him last year unmasked to be current, but yours is better.

Whichever version you can find adequate shots of the designs for, I'm down to make!

Sir..

Great caws !

2ldzzpj.png

Whichever version you can find adequate shots of the designs for, I'm down to make!

I found some tights he wore that had just knee designs. Once I'm not on my phone I'll send links.

That Blue Demon is excellent! Given he's tattoo'ed on my arm, I really ought to download him.

Can I see that tattoo?

Sorry man, I have a lot of trouble posting images on these boards, I can't figure out how to do it. Imageshack seems to have lost my sign up email as well. I have a CAW uploaded but no way to showcase it here!?

Mustacio, that Mundo looks perfect, but it's more likely that amazing Chavo that's going in my Universe!

I think what's throwning Pentagon off for me is the mask choice. The mask should really come down alongside the black bits on the side of the mouth face paint.

Blue Demon Jr looks very cool.

I think what's throwning Pentagon off for me is the mask choice. The mask should really come down alongside the black bits on the side of the mouth face paint.

Blue Demon Jr looks very cool.

I know what you mean, man! Was really hoping they would've added a mask-style like his. Also they removed the possibility of having a bandana on, alongside a mask, which reaaaally sucks.

Is that the Rey mask on Pentagon? What did you do for the back of it?

What's wrong with the first mask on the fifth row? It looks like it's the right sort of size around the mouth area and you can really bring the nose down to get it closer to the mouth.

Also you might be able to use something like the RVD hair for the the back. It'll come out at the bottom of the mask but you might get away with it in game.

Archived