Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defract.

09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available NOW on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

... That's an in-game model and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Holy shit! That seriously looks like an ingame model. I think i just found my My Career guy, been waiting for someone to make Omega.

I saw a Marty Scrull on CC that also looked ingame, damn caws can look amazing this year.

I have to say, the hair selections for CAWs look amazing this year (and I'm just basing this from what I've seen as I don't have the game yet).

This looks like a brand new hair style that we haven't had before, and it is perfect for Kenny Omega.

Holy shit. I was gonna wait till I finish downloading people missing from the roster before I started downloading non-WWE caws but nah I need this

Consider this downloaded as soon as my copy comes in the mail

I wouldn't know Kenny just by the face, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Its times like this where I think the face capture might work for the devs better than the actual scanning would in some situations. This is up there with Bubba, Trips, and Henry

Love it. This was gonna be my first caw attempt as well so you've just saved me loads of trouble. :)

(Can you tweak the tip of the head down a little so it's not as boff?)

Oh man i'm praying so hard the One Winged Angel is in the DLC Moves Pack now. This might be the best Omega ever made, hopefully the Moves Pack gives us his Bicycle Knee and One Winged Angel so he can be perfectly complete.

When are you uploading this man? Seriously, I need this in my life. That Omega quite literally looks like an in-game scanned model. Absolutely fantastic!

Making a second attire and waiting on a moveset and then it'll be up. If anyone has refs for his 'wacky Kenny Omega' tights that would be super helpful.