09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available NOW on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NVM it looks like a mullet on him ! (the hbk braided hairstyle / although the color for both the hair and dye is the color u used on ur CAW's hair )

Made the Head Size MUCH bigger ( 90 -80 kept ratio between 2 values/ depth unchanged)

Changed Chin to 20 on Forward/Back and 10 Vertical Placement. Not sure if it looks better or not.

Thanks so much for this !

PS. My original post was thanking you and about the hairstyle...BUT ... I just seen the Kenny attire up close...HOLY *Censored*! Its the most high res thing ive seen in game :o

The hair color of your CAW is both the hair color (blonde part ) and brown part of this dye (amazingly) are you a wizard?

http://imgur.com/a/OUlrp

http://imgur.com/a/XBQD0

it doesn't look right when he looks straight ahead...almost looks like a mullet...You probably can come up with something better but I think its the way the hair is designed (Could also be the *curls* design that you have on him for a hairline? Not a clue )

Since you read last post before i edited, Ill mention again how high quality these *censored*ing logos are ...truly the best ive seen to date.... and also

small edits ;d

Made the Head Size MUCH bigger ( 90 -80 kept ratio between 2 values/ depth unchanged)

Changed Chin to 20 on Forward/Back and 10 Vertical Placement. Not sure if it looks better or not.

I also PM'd you for undisclosed reasons :D

PS. This Kenny has made me say holy shit at how good he looks so many times...ill actually let him keep BOTH his attires :o unheard of for a CAW of mine :o

Thank you so much for the reupps!!!!

Had to delete Goto ( got rid of my NJPW save ages ago ) and I wanted him back for about a month now !!!

Changed the body type to last option on 2nd row / changed the head size to 96/63/43 and gave him the ab modification to the left of the one you had .

I like my caws with a lil bigger heads ;d

Thanks so much again !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last CAW of the year guys as my save has become inaccessible for some reason :/

Not likely a popular one but I had him in the works for a while and got the urge to finish it off

Ryusuke Taguchi:

IMG_20170728_233718.jpgIMG_20170728_233722.jpg

Archived