09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available NOW on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've uploaded the updated Kenny Omega. Enjoy!

After I downloaded your #Fish CAW yesterday after work, I also downloaded that updated Kenny Omega... if only to have more dudes involved in the Bullet Club's invasion of WWE in my upcoming Universe mode.

Good stuff!!!

Robinson should be there. Add me as a fav creator and it should be there.

Great CAW's this year. Some really impressive detail on all of them.

A little off topic, you recommended adding you as a favourite creator to find one of your CAWs. That function has been broken for a while, at least in my game. If you hit triangle to 'favourite a creator' while it appears to have done the task, it doesn't record the action, and reverts back to default after you leave the page. Alternatively they can search for 'more content by creator'.

Could anyone re-upload Defract's Will Ospreay and Shibata since he had to take them down to make room please??

So......... was that a no??

More like... "waiting for Defract's blessing before doing such a thing". I have his Osprey downloaded, but I never ever ever re-upload other people's creations without their say so.

That's just how I roll.

Could anyone re-upload Defract's Will Ospreay and Shibata since he had to take them down to make room please??

More like... "waiting for Defract's blessing before doing such a thing". I have his Osprey downloaded, but I never ever ever re-upload other people's creations without their say so.

That's just how I roll.

That makes perfect sense. I understand! Thanks for replying

• 2 weeks later...

That's just how I roll.

Good, everyone should roll like that.

I mean I released 23 caws this year in 20 weeks... am I not allowed to take some time on other things? I've not released KUSHIDA because I'm not totally happy with it. I would also have to remove another caw to make room. Don't really want to do that unless I'm happy.

I mean I released 23 caws this year in 20 weeks... am I not allowed to take some time on other things? I've not released KUSHIDA because I'm not totally happy with it. I would also have to remove another caw to make room. Don't really want to do that unless I'm happy.

Damn *censored*ing straight. You do it for free too. Only bebefits everyone who wants them etc.

Don't have to answer to no one.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived