09/09/2017 Adam Cole - Available NOW on PSN! | Defract's CAW Thread

Defract.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... That's an in-game model and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

The funny thing about this being the second post, is that it still usually rings true, no matter what the picture at the top is, phenomenal work. (I still have the Omega, by the way)

I only have 20 upload slots. All of which are full so I had to remove ospreay and a couple others. 25 Caws made in 20 weeks!

Robinson should be there. Add me as a fav creator and it should be there.

I'm quite possibly done for this year unless there is anything that takes my fancy. I am going to look to create some tutorials to help out where I can.

Since you have 2 alex shelly is there any chance you could replace one with ospreay. I need him the most. I had hm but I had to delete my save data to take care of this pesky title entrance glitch

thanks for replying (I was able to get Juice after I made you a favorite)

Just had a match with your Shelly, good God the man is practically indestructible.

10 spike piledrivers from the Young Bucks, and about five superkicks to put him down.

Hey Defract,

I posted over at smacktalks to try and Jedi Mind Trick you into making Makabe, to no avail ?. If you truely are done making caws I just wanted to thank you for all the work you've done. This years game has really been enjoyable because of work like yours. I already can't wait for 2k18 to see what you have up your sleeve.

I'm quite possibly done for this year unless there is anything that takes my fancy. I am going to look to create some tutorials to help out where I can.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing tutorials because I do have some people I'd like to give a shot and I'd like to start creating next year.

Archived