Ernez | Albert, BBB & Rick Rude Uploaded!

Ernez

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloading those Dudley's now! Nice work.

Do AA and Bayley have 2 attires or just one? (Don't really like downloading slots with only one attire :fedup: )

Rock and Bayley has two attires but Bam Bam has one.

Do AA and Bayley have 2 attires or just one? (Don't really like downloading slots with only one attire :fedup: )

Cooooool :)

Whats Bayleys 2nd attire?

As for AA's 2nd attire, how about what they wore at No Mercy?

n1UwvwI.jpg

Cooooool :)

Whats Bayleys 2nd attire?

As for AA's 2nd attire, how about what they wore at No Mercy?

n1UwvwI.jpg

Oh yes those attires are nice. That or the ones they wore when they first won the tag titles with the track suit entrance gear. Cant find a damn pic of those..

The update ruined your Dudley attires. I just downloaded them and when I went to edit them to alternate attires, it said the data was outdated and needed to updated to the current version...then completely changed the color of the camouflage. Just a heads up.

*Edit: I guess it's actually all of the old caws. That really sucks.

I'll be updating them tonight. So if you see them by tomorrow, they will be fixed. I'll also put "Fixed for update" in their description so ya know. Thanks Gen.

Dudleys reuploaded. If you have a prob still let me know. I downloaded them and they seem to be okay now.

I'll be updating them tonight. So if you see them by tomorrow, they will be fixed. I'll also put "Fixed for update" in their description so ya know. Thanks Gen.

Dudleys reuploaded. If you have a prob still let me know. I downloaded them and they seem to be okay now.

I tried your old ones and they appeared to be fine at first glance. However, I decided to delete them and download your updated versions. For some reason, the camo logos on the blue attires are blank. I deleted them a second time along with the logos and still have issues. I should've stuck with the old ones. Hopefully no one else has this issue and it's just me.

I tried your old ones and they appeared to be fine at first glance. However, I decided to delete them and download your updated versions. For some reason, the camo logos on the blue attires are blank. I deleted them a second time along with the logos and still have issues. I should've stuck with the old ones. Hopefully no one else has this issue and it's just me.

I'll try again.

Hey bud they should be working, ThreeG tested Bubba and all was good. I had to delete and reupload all my logos.

I've tested them for him tonight, and finally after a lot of work he got Bubba w 2 attires working. :cool: they're great, thanks Ernez.

Thanks for testing man.

Hey bud they should be working, ThreeG tested Bubba and all was good. I had to delete and reupload all my logos.

I've tested them for him tonight, and finally after a lot of work he got Bubba w 2 attires working. :cool: they're great, thanks Ernez.

Thanks for testing man.

Thanks for testing and thanks Ernez for all the work!!!! You do good stuff. It sucks that all these CAWS got screwed up. I've found no rhyme or reason to what causes it either. I've had some caws work well and others that are completely messed up.

Archived