UP2SP33D 2K17: XWA/VIEWJAPAN CAWS (New Update Video 2/4/2017)

Thr33X

What more can be said that hasn't been said? The detail you put on your girls (and guys whenever they start showing up) is always impressive. But then again you and your brother have been doing this for like 500 years, so it goes without saying actually.

Funny you should mention detail, because truth be told I don't even put as much detail in these girls compared to some other CAW makers/shows I follow on Twitter. Rather elaborate and impressive stuff that I honestly wish I could pull off, except the fact that even in the case of such great creations/creators as Nic Virtue, he makes a handful of CAWS each year, while I make nearly 50 of them...sooooo...gotta sacrifice somewhere.

Make no mistake though, as good as mine are, they can be even better if I had the time to do so.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about some updates? More entrances videos! Keep in mind that some of these CAWS are not up because I don't have the slots. The more you download, the more I can add!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kjdk05M57A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvAbKKfb4X8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDY7fr3KRW0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI2XsfDGT8

Okay, the following CAWS are now available:

I've already got Miyoko Shinsuke & her alter ego The Lotus,

Hey man, been a fan of your work for a while now, since 2k14 actually. I knew something was eerily familiar about those two, lol. Lotus is always great, and I can't wait to see how you make her this year. Keep up the great work.

amazing work any update on your psd for the faces as really could use it as struggling to get a good line up

I'm working on another tutorial video that will show you and even better method to aligning faces in the photo importer, thus far it's 100% flawless results. You'll see.

Okay, the following CAWS are now available:

I've already got Miyoko Shinsuke & her alter ego The Lotus,

Hey man, been a fan of your work for a while now, since 2k14 actually. I knew something was eerily familiar about those two, lol. Lotus is always great, and I can't wait to see how you make her this year. Keep up the great work.

Funny you mention those two (or one as it were, lol), entrances vids were uploaded late last week. I'll link them below, but before that a bit of an update. Download criteria is reaaaaaaaaaally steep this year, you need over 1000 to reach Silver tier alone, so it looks like I'll be uploading CAWS in limited capacity. Newer CAWS will be uploaded for a week, and older ones taken down based on how many times their uploaded. This way I'm still sharing my newest content, and the more popular CAWS will remain up for longer periods. This will be my system until I can upload more.

Anyway, here's the new stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV4WFNHb7j4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7trth3fAhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7IYTwNZHgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoEoMCihuqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBuSCntiwjs

Posted this little preview on my Twitter (@thr33xgaming if you'd like to follow), entrance video is forthcoming. Gonna start the next batch of females soon, and also some new arenas and the XWA title belts. But for now...

p8Aibqu.jpg

VcsQhfC.jpg

be081wF.jpg

0pGw90V.jpg

The 2017 version of "The Diamond Doll" Isys Diamante. Finally able to give her that whole "video vixen" look I've always envisioned for her. She's a member of a faction called Paragon, the "flawless diamonds", along with Tiffany Queensbury (see earlier) and Channelle (upcoming, next CAW to be made in fact). The quintessential catty "mean girl" types. One is a hip-hop "queen", one's a snobby blue-blood, and one's an uppity valley-girl. A long standing heel group in the XWA Diamond Division that's still giving people fits.

I love the Okami details on Suki Nobu. Very beautiful touch. Makes me want to step up my own game with my own creations.

Funny story that...I made her originally in 2K17 moreso to test my chops with the face morphing feature (you can obviously tell her face is Devon Aoki's). But in coming up with ideas for attires, as I used downloaded logos last year for hers from CC that aren't available unless the uploader added them again someday, the one thing that stood out from the logo I used was it had a cute little white wolf on it. I definitely wanted to keep that element in her attire designs. Found some awesome art and graphics of Okami and decided that was going to be her thing. So now she is "The White Wolf".

Definitely gonna use some to help me pad out the PW womens division. They look fantastic! :cool:

A fair bit of warning to you...they might take over. :P lol

UPDATE!!!

As stated before, I'm going to be rotating the CAWS I upload due the restrictions of being low-tier and having only 5 slots. I'll be posting these Weekly Upload Update (WUU) videos on my YouTube channel to let you know who is available. These 5 will be up for the next 7 days, then replaced next Wednesday with new or updated CAWS. Searchtags are 3XCAW or XWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-Pf9pbu9Q

I have a special place in my heart for Channelle from the e-fed days. If there was a female character I'd have loved to pair Scott O'Dell up with, it's her. I can't wait to see what's in store when you start rolling out your male roster.

I'm going to be starting on the men soon. Just need to finish up alternate attires for some of the ladies and then work on some tutorials I haven't gotten the time to do. But as far as Channelle/O'Dell...that would have been interesting. ChaDell? You know how they have to abbreviate couples names nowadays lol

Robbins looks like a fusion of Sasha and Becky, but it works.

I like the variation in the gimmicks, and as they say "if it ain't broke".

Robbins looks like a fusion of Sasha and Becky, but it works.

I like the variation in the gimmicks, and as they say "if it ain't broke".

I'm not sure what prompted me to go with the whole "FeM. Bison" look for Sonya, but I think I might actually build on it with future attires.

I try to make CAWs that have some kind of character to them that I can use in storylines. I could just as easily make CAWS that just look good, but if they can't be weaved into an angle with other CAWS I have already then it's just a waste of time. I do however make a few "midcarder" CAWS that are just for roster spots and the occasional jobbing out to the "story" CAWS though, but I try to make them have some purpose.

The Lotus is beautiful as always. I'm digging Sonya right now too. Great work dude.

Be sure to grab her up before Wednesday! I'll be uploading 5 new CAWS for this coming week. Two of which are going to be redesigns of Sarah Warfield and Jamie Fury. I've managed to come up with a bodybuild I'm satisfied with for them. They're still not as muscular as I'd prefer, but it's better than what you see in the videos already.

Be sure to grab her up before Wednesday! I'll be uploading 5 new CAWS for this coming week. Two of which are going to be redesigns of Sarah Warfield and Jamie Fury. I've managed to come up with a bodybuild I'm satisfied with for them. They're still not as muscular as I'd prefer, but it's better than what you see in the videos already.

I already did, and she's getting a major push in my Universe mode, lol. Either way, waiting on Sin Callahan now.

I already did, and she's getting a major push in my Universe mode, lol. Either way, waiting on Sin Callahan now.

Currently trying to think up a good second attire for her. I really want to push the envelope with it and make it something that's very...um...sinful? lol We will see how soon I can pull it off. If not this coming week then next for sure, unless I hit Silver tier this week and can up my quota to 10 uploads.

Got some previews to share for you all. I posted these on my Twitter account first (Thr33XGaming), and I'll throw them here as well. Already have begun creating some of my male CAWS. These guys won't be in my next Weekly Upload Update for later today, you have to hold out another week before I can finish them...but I will be uploading Paragon (Isys, Channelle & Tiffany) and updated versions of Jamie Fury & Sarah Warfield with bigger body morphs. Still not happy about them looking smaller...but at least they're passable now.

"The Evolution" Jon Payne

CwxaRiuVQAIgdjq.jpg

CwxaRipUAAAoQlP.jpg

CwxaRiuUQAA1Qsn.jpg

Syrus The Entertainer

CwvZ4lpUUAE1q7K.jpg

CwvZ4lqUQAIJMw0.jpg

CwvZ4lqUQAAlolj.jpg

Krystian Fenix (XWA World Heavyweight Champion)

CwvZJ58UQAIKp3D.jpg

CwvZJ56VIAAUoLD.jpg

CwvZJ59UAAAe6oL.jpg

Ced & Fen are my universe tag champs can't wait to dl them Great job as always!!

Jon and the boys look amazing

Looking great - really looking forward to Angelus Aurelius (Orion) when you get round to him.

Last year it was Xander Xavier Luther and Robby Sylk that actually did really well in my own universe. Hope we see them this year too.

Well...you know what? It appears that Community Creations filters are REALLY good, because they can actually detect the word "Bitch" on Channelle's attire, which means I have to make a PG version of her logo before I can upload her, so I'll have to hold off on Paragon as I want them to be a "box set", I'm just gonna go ahead and upload these three instead since they're ready to go. Searchtags are 3XCAW and XWA like always. Videos coming soon. Go get 'em!

Archived