UP2SP33D 2K17: XWA/VIEWJAPAN CAWS (New Update Video 2/4/2017)

Thr33X

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall seeing an option where you can group logos together, presumably to use them as one logo all together. Is that how you did the sleeve???

Yes, I actually did do that as well, but it works for large logos/art too. Here's the tutorial video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnTjrHbpeSg

Is she uploaded?

What's the Hashtag? Still the same as last year?

The hashtags will be the same as 2k16, but nothing is uploaded yet. Still have to do movesets and more edits. Only 20 downloads every 24 hours is going to drag this out unfortunately. Also, as I've gotten Jamie Fury about 95% complete, I have to kind of rant about the lack of body morphing. She looks so slim right now compared to 2K16!!! :( I can't even make a happy medium because the next larger size body is TOO wide. I guess all my big girls will be on a diet this year. *sigh*

But you'll be updated when CAWS are uploaded in the opening post.

Hey my good man do you have a 2k17 face capture psd made yet?

You can still use the same one I made for 2K16. At least face morphing is 10 times better this year...but then they took body morphing away. One step forward, two steps back. Typical WWE Creation Mode...

You can still use the same one I made for 2K16. At least face morphing is 10 times better this year...but then they took body morphing away. One step forward, two steps back. Typical WWE Creation Mode...

What psd is this and where can it be acquired?

What psd is this and where can it be acquired?

I posted in in my thread from last year. It's a template to align face pics/textures exactly to where the outline is in the importing tool in-game. But actually the outline is in a different position this year, so I will be making a new one and uploading it for everyone to use. Stay tuned.

Okay, the following CAWS are now available:

Hayley Jonas

Jamie Fury

Sonya Robbins

KIMIKO

Tadako Togo

SEARCHTAGS are 3XCAW & XWA

Community Creations is really strict in terms of uploads. You have to hit a pretty high threshold in order to be able to share more content, so if you guys want more CAWS, you've gotta download my stuff so I can get to the next tier. I've already got Miyoko Shinsuke & her alter ego The Lotus, Varretta Vendetta (who looks amazingly bad-ass BTW) & Amber Gianni completed, but can't upload them because I only have 5 slots to work with. If you want them, you know what you have to do.

That being said, I'm also starting a 2K17 countdown series to showcase the XWA roster, and here are the first two!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoXk8Jv-HqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcAFgoKTU6s

What more can be said that hasn't been said? The detail you put on your girls (and guys whenever they start showing up) is always impressive. But then again you and your brother have been doing this for like 500 years, so it goes without saying actually.

Archived