UP2SP33D 2K17: XWA/VIEWJAPAN CAWS (New Update Video 2/4/2017)

Thr33X

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mini-Update that's actually quite big...sort of. This video here is me experimenting with a more narrative/cinematic approach to the XWA shows. It also shows off two new CAWS...one of which is brand new, and one making his triumphant return. Let me know how you like the presentation? And what's up with the no love for Happyface, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rAvTzJ993U&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13awrlwtxiuvfnqb04chjrb2wrtsdkwf3g

BTW- The View Japan Arena is uploaded on CC. Searchtags are the same as everything else...3XCAW & XWA.

• 2 weeks later...

Great match, always enjoy your commentary.

Are we going to see Xander Xavier Luther any time soon?

And Rottwyler as well

Rottwyler is done, and now available for download. XXL is coming up.

Jesse rison

Are you make jesse rison

He's actually complete. You'll see him really soon.

We want Roit HappyFace and CrossBone!!!!!

They aren't done yet...but they will be coming.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's been a long time since I posted on here, but obviously that doesn't mean I haven't been continuing making creations. I do a Weekly Upload Update video on my YouTube channel, which is basically a video version of what I've been doing here for so long. As we speak I have a new one rendering, but here is the last one I made for you guys. You can obviously go into my channel and check out the rest (and better still, SUBSCRIBE), but I'll be sure to post future installments here to keep you guys in the loop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTZQlq73R0

As far as re-uploads are concerned, I want to put out new content as much as possible, so that will be the focus until I've filled out my roster as much as possible. I will re-upload a CAW or two, but you should really jump on them when you see them the first time, because I only have but so many slots to work with and I'm not going to fill them with CAWS that a handful of people missed. When I've completed my roster (which isn't far off from now), then I will regularly re-issue CAWS that might have been missed.

Absolutely love your work. Can you like upload a Lion's Den DLC pack?

Just got the game... And did dl all ur caws. Can't wait for the next CAW rotation!

Absolutely love your work. Can you like upload a Lion's Den DLC pack?

Just got the game... And did dl all ur caws. Can't wait for the next CAW rotation!

• 1 month later...

I haven't cared too much about the WWE games in about 5 years. Regardless, I always find myself back here every once in a while and it never ceases to amaze me that you're still pumping this stuff out. Your stuff is easily one of my prime inspirations for my Skyrim characters and I've been doing stuff with Fire Pro again lately and being able to come back here to find ideas is always a treat.

I've taken some of your ideas, such as looking at models, athletes, and whatnot and applied it to my own creations in various games. It's definitely helped me out a ton, and for that I thank you. I've definitely come a long way since the days in 2005/2006.

I'm still gonna bug you for a Rena Redgrave return. I'm not gonna ever let you live that down. ;)

I haven't cared too much about the WWE games in about 5 years. Regardless, I always find myself back here every once in a while and it never ceases to amaze me that you're still pumping this stuff out. Your stuff is easily one of my prime inspirations for my Skyrim characters and I've been doing stuff with Fire Pro again lately and being able to come back here to find ideas is always a treat.

I've taken some of your ideas, such as looking at models, athletes, and whatnot and applied it to my own creations in various games. It's definitely helped me out a ton, and for that I thank you. I've definitely come a long way since the days in 2005/2006.

I'm still gonna bug you for a Rena Redgrave return. I'm not gonna ever let you live that down. ;)

Not sure if he'll look at your message but if you want to message him, GO TO HIS YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!! HE JUST POSTED AN UPDATE VIDEO ON SOME NEW CAWS HE JUST MADE & TELL HIM YOUR MESSAGE!!

How can i download riot? I've been waiting for this moment!

RIOT was RE-UPLOADED almost a MONTH AGO! If you want him back, Go to his YOUTUBE PAGE, Click on one of the Current videos & leave a comment there! He doesn't come to his post on this forum often!

I know I always say I'll post here more and never do. Sorry about that. I haven't forgot about you guys...here is the latest Weekly Upload Update for you, showing the latest 4 Diamonds I've completed- Jaleira Taylor, the returning Talena, and Le Canadiennes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k81PtH7Vqdk

And oh yeah, Riot has been re-uploaded. :;)

• 2 months later...

First of all I love your work and have been using your Caws for a long time. Could you possibly re-upload Victory Musashi?

Listen, If you want to have him Re-upload, You need to go to his Youtube Page & click on his current video & leave a comment on what he should bring back up! He doesn't often come to his Post on this Website!

• 1 month later...

Archived