CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Fight Me.

Radical thanks so much for the suggestions and reference links man. Help is something I always appreciate. I will get back to work on Gargano. Probably make a whole new face texture from scratch

ShatterTheSky, thanks!

Bcdaly not sure. Not taking requests though

Honor Me, lol grab him he's on CC!

Yeezus, thanks man. You guys kept him alive lol

Thanks NegativeCreep lol!

Lol thank you curb stomp. He's up on CC just in case ;)

Decided to challenge myself a little and made an existing wrestler on the roster, Roman Reigns. I found a great HQ photo of him and made a quick face texture. There were only 2 hair selections I liked. I wound up choosing this one. I made his attire from Payback vs Braun Strowman. Hope you guys like it, or maybe have suggestions to make it better. I uploaded him on my alternate account, search tag RELL7THIRTY

C-0jww1VoAAOjzg.jpg

C-0jxUsUQAAAeNl.jpg

In no way implying my CAW looks better than the in game model, or that the in game model looks bad.

Jinder Mahal uploaded yesterday. Tag is my username. Pardon the entrance and moveset if it's not accurate. I hope his signatures and finishers are liked. If not, please feel free to edit them.

C-0eHQEUQAA_Gsf.jpg

C-0eHdaUwAA4S3F.jpg

Looks better in game.

Once again, credit to PH_Guy for sending me some of the logos and allowing me to use them. Credit to Italiano FBI for the reference to the new logos. Credit to whoever's veins texture I'm using (please respond if you're reading this), I downloaded an awesome looking Mahal to measure him up and wound up loving the veins texture. Credit to Defract on his side hair texture, I edited the opacity and cropped it in the group logo editor and used the textures on Jinder's hairline.

I absolutely loved this IronMan attire RVD wore while in TNA. I'm proud of how this one came out honestly. Credit for all logos on his singlets go to me (for editing and cropping the crap out of them), and to the artist who spray painted them and had the awesome decency to take HD photos of it from every angle.

C-0enstVoAA3k_R.jpg

Here's a video showcase by iSimply Game on YouTube. The guy makes showcase videos on both PS4 and XB1, I suggest you check him out if you haven't already. Your CAW might be there :)

Unfortunately for those interested, this is just another attire (the one in the video above is still up) I'm showcasing and won't be uploading due to the logo thieves on CC. Worked too hard on these (not just the logo creation, but the logo placement which is just as important) for some scumbag to just import my attire onto their CAW and upload it on CC without a problem. It's happened to me several times and even after reporting them more than a dozen times, 2K does nothing about it. Hopefully they fix the next year. Again, sorry.

I also uploaded the Hardyz attires Sunday night/Monday morning on CC.

C-0yNpIUIAABEkm.jpg

C-0yNxoVYAEYhHo.jpg

For a better look, you can see them in action in an awesomely edited video by SmackTalks on YouTube.

I also messed around and started this..

206obab.jpg

TBH i think the hair takes away from the CAW.... Everyone uses that hairstyle for Tozawa (that ive seen)

try maybe something else with dye ontop to make it *shine* ? Dunno how else I can help except if you can give me your ref pic (even in PM) as all the photos of him ive found are really expressive :P

(Hair pic ref)

http://imgur.com/a/sd7yM (Side face photo)

That is an awesome RVD attire . One of a kind :P . I don't think 2K planned for logos to "belong" to anyone as originally they don't even belong to the person that is uploading them...They didn't think about the time it takes to cut etc ... But to be frank, just as you found the veins for Jinder helpful , and literally EVERYONE modifying/creating a CAW ever this year, found the Sabin/Ibushi hair textures helpful, the same can be said about the logos you cut. ( PS. I think the Jinder was posted on the showcase thread on the 2k board , but im not too sure)

I know its different, with you giving credit and others just stealing and reuploading, but it is what it is. If there were measures in place to begin with, no veins / no ibushi or sabin hair texture etc etc .

PS. I just found the ref links for the RVD attire. Looks gorgeous !!!

A texture of the attire , was posted on these forums about 2 years ago : http://i64.tinypic.com/2jdnhg3.png

Took long enough to create LOL :P

That or Grey / Green dragon simple design are my RVD attires favorite .

Yeah I've seen that texture Rad. But I got reference of the real deal. Photographs of the singlet right after the artist spray painted it. I actually used the one you posted in last years game when I was first CAWing.

I actually hand drew most of it because using the magic wand tool was causing the lines to look too jagged. And if I hand drew something, it's not just cuts. Trust me, I have no problem uploading any of the ones I use from BernieLomax or other available singlet textures. But if I hand drew something for my CAW or worked hard on an attire, I'm uploading it so the community could use it on my CAW. If they want to import the attire to their characters that's cool, but if they have the ability to upload said characters with my attires without giving credit, then that's BS.

It wasn't like that last year. You could upload your caw with other peoples logos and face textures but you couldn't do it with their logo placement, which is where the art really comes alive when done correct.

And yes, even though I got my Mahal logos from the community (which I greatly appreciate) I would still be unhappy if someone just imports my attire to their CAW and uploads it to CC. Credit or not, importing and entire attire and uploading it is pathetic.

As for Tozawa, thanks. I literally went through every hairstyle though and the selection sucks. It's so limited, it's funny how the simplest most common haircuts aren't available. The ability to raise or lower hairlines and even length of hair would be an amazing addition for next year.

Not sure if I'll be finishing him though if I don't find a good haircut for him. Plus the shorts in the game are too long lol fml

Thanks Rad, Bundy.

Decided to try Jeff Hardy with a more recent face photo. This is still a work in progress. Am I headed in the right direction? Better or worse than my currently uploaded Jeff?

C_KRM9ZVoAEg7Hh.jpg

C_KRM9dVYAELOmt.jpg

Feedback/Suggestions needed.

Thanks so much Tainted.

PopUp :) thank you man. Really appreciate that bro!

NBA, I uploaded both '09 versions a while back. Had to delete my 09 face paint Jeff though from CC and my caw to make space. Maybe I'll make another 09 version somewhere down the line after I'm done making him. And thanks man, I actually updated him again. Hopefully you agree it's better lol

Update:

Did some morphing, added a bunch of facial textures.

Part of my process:

I overlayed my CAW face over a photo of Jeff Hardy's face and kept morphing until everything lined up.

Changes:

Eye spacing, nose, nostril, bridge width and height, mouth height and width, jawline from all angles, ear length, forehead spacing, cranium were all morphed to match the photograph as close as possible while overlaying the screenshots after I made changes.

A lot of trial and error but it's effective. I did the same thing with a side profile photograph.

C_NuR3uVwAAtExN.jpg

C_NuR3pU0AEU9s_.jpg

Any suggestions/feedback?

Working on a second attire before I plan on uploading it. Should I make his Blue, Purple or his manager attire to go along with the Wrestlmania return.

C_UEM-OU0AAbaPx.jpg

C_UEM-UUMAEdACw.jpg

C_UEM-PUMAAZhmp.jpg

Had to reupload him without an assigned manager in Edit Superstar. Some users reported not being able to select him when trying to use a manager because of some weird bug. If you have a manager set to a caw and upload that caw, whenever someone downloads your caw without that manager, it causes the game to back out from the character selection when trying to choose a manager. Just an FYI for other creators.

Cred Bman Wolfie for feedback

Thanks tainted!

Matt Sydal

Matt Sydal with his debut Impact attire (requested through PSN) uploaded on PS4 CC. Made a couple of minor but needed updates to his face morphing. Second attire is the same but with the military olive color on his jacket. I would've made a second one but he's only worn one attire in Impact that I know of. I still have my NJPW version up, and he has two attires from that promotion on that CAW.

C_tD6hNV0AAIFEs.jpg

Credit:

Crow for PMing me feedback and suggesting I use a different face texture a while back when I first posted the newer version.

Defract for his Chris Sabin hair textures. Added it in this update on both sides of his head. All other logos either hand drawn or edited photos from google image searches/YouTube screenshots by me.

Very fun to play with, awesome move-set I made by watching his top moves videos on YouTube and picking my favorites and more recent ones. Hopefully you guys like the updated attire and add him to your universe. He's definitely somebody I look forward to creating in 2K18, hopefully improved by then.

Bobby Lashley

I added some face textures and a little morphing to my Bobby Lashley. It's not uploaded as unfortunately I have no room in the limited 20 slots you're allowed at Diamond rank (they need to add more ranks that at least go up to 30) and I'm reluctant to delete the ones I have up at the moment. I also hand drew his arm tattoo so it could look more defined, the screenshot version I had before wasn't up to par for me.

28hopdk.png

I'll post if I upload, but this could probably use feedback/suggestions.

Jinder Mahal

Here's a screenshot preview of Jinder Mahal with a better hairstyle option. I'm not going to reupload it for one change, you guys can easily do the same. Just use the same hair color of the original hairstyle I had. Credit to iSimply Game for using it on my CAW thus triggering me to make the change, too. Also credits for the CAW itself are a couple of posts above.

29eswuu.jpg

And here's a showcase video by iSimply Game on YouTube featuring my Mahal (with new hairstyle) and PH_Guys Singh brothers.

Jeff Hardy

Here's another showcase by iSimply Game of my Jeff Hardy wearing his ringside attire. I've since made that attire the second slot to his Payback attire, up on CC.

iSimply Game on YouTube (just search his name or check the links above) has a ton of great showcases. Check it out and you might just spot your CAW being showcased.

My older version of Jeff is currently used by popular youtubers Chris Denker & Elemental Games in their universe modes. Just feels awesome as a creator seeing people use your creations and uploading videos for their fans. It helps me keep going and creating even this late, when probably half the people who bought the game already dropped it. I'm new to the CAW scene so it really feels good when I see stuff like this. Hopefully, over time I'll gain some recognition, which will only push me to try and always improve.

And I apologize if constantly updating my CAWs annoys anyone, but I'm extremely critical of my own work and always see a way to make it better.. Even if at the time I think it's "finished". But I'm also grateful for anyone who appreciates the fact that I won't settle for something I'm not happy with.

Back to the 20 slot upload limit. I currently can't upload Bobby Lashley, Daniel Bryan '14, Dean Ambrose younger version, D'Lo Brown, Dean Malenko, Jeff Hardy '09, Matt Hardy '09, Mike Tyson, Owen Hart, Rey Mysterio younger version, 2 Rybacks, Sabu & Syxx.. And like 12 alternate attires I made. I managed to send #DIY to my alternate account ReUploadable without someone else downloading them, but unless there's a better way of sending your CAW to yourself I just can't start from scratch on the CAWs I mentioned above. 2K should add more ranks in their next WWE game because that's just too many CAWs I made basically for nothing because they're not being shared.

Holy shit, this post is long, my bad lol

This is insane!!! Could you make some older attires for Jeff with that face?!

Thanks tainted!

Matt Sydal
Matt Sydal with his debut Impact attire (requested through PSN) uploaded on PS4 CC. Made a couple of minor but needed updates to his face morphing. Second attire is the same but with the military olive color on his jacket. I would've made a second one but he's only worn one attire in Impact that I know of. I still have my NJPW version up, and he has two attires from that promotion on that CAW.

C_tD6hNV0AAIFEs.jpg

Credit:
Crow for PMing me feedback and suggesting I use a different face texture a while back when I first posted the newer version.
Defract for his Chris Sabin hair textures. Added it in this update on both sides of his head. All other logos either hand drawn or edited photos from google image searches/YouTube screenshots by me.

Very fun to play with, awesome move-set I made by watching his top moves videos on YouTube and picking my favorites and more recent ones. Hopefully you guys like the updated attire and add him to your universe. He's definitely somebody I look forward to creating in 2K18, hopefully improved by then.

Bobby Lashley
I added some face textures and a little morphing to my Bobby Lashley. It's not uploaded as unfortunately I have no room in the limited 20 slots you're allowed at Diamond rank (they need to add more ranks that at least go up to 30) and I'm reluctant to delete the ones I have up at the moment. I also hand drew his arm tattoo so it could look more defined, the screenshot version I had before wasn't up to par for me.

28hopdk.png

I'll post if I upload, but this could probably use feedback/suggestions.

Jinder Mahal
Here's a screenshot preview of Jinder Mahal with a better hairstyle option. I'm not going to reupload it for one change, you guys can easily do the same. Just use the same hair color of the original hairstyle I had. Credit to iSimply Game for using it on my CAW thus triggering me to make the change, too. Also credits for the CAW itself are a couple of posts above.

29eswuu.jpg

And here's a showcase video by iSimply Game on YouTube featuring my Mahal (with new hairstyle) and PH_Guys Singh brothers.

Jeff Hardy
Here's another showcase by iSimply Game of my Jeff Hardy wearing his ringside attire. I've since made that attire the second slot to his Payback attire, up on CC.

iSimply Game on YouTube (just search his name or check the links above) has a ton of great showcases. Check it out and you might just spot your CAW being showcased.

My older version of Jeff is currently used by popular youtubers Chris Denker & Elemental Games in their universe modes. Just feels awesome as a creator seeing people use your creations and uploading videos for their fans. It helps me keep going and creating even this late, when probably half the people who bought the game already dropped it. I'm new to the CAW scene so it really feels good when I see stuff like this. Hopefully, over time I'll gain some recognition, which will only push me to try and always improve.

And I apologize if constantly updating my CAWs annoys anyone, but I'm extremely critical of my own work and always see a way to make it better.. Even if at the time I think it's "finished". But I'm also grateful for anyone who appreciates the fact that I won't settle for something I'm not happy with.

Back to the 20 slot upload limit. I currently can't upload Bobby Lashley, Daniel Bryan '14, Dean Ambrose younger version, D'Lo Brown, Dean Malenko, Jeff Hardy '09, Matt Hardy '09, Mike Tyson, Owen Hart, Rey Mysterio younger version, 2 Rybacks, Sabu & Syxx.. And like 12 alternate attires I made. I managed to send #DIY to my alternate account ReUploadable without someone else downloading them, but unless there's a better way of sending your CAW to yourself I just can't start from scratch on the CAWs I mentioned above. 2K should add more ranks in their next WWE game because that's just too many CAWs I made basically for nothing because they're not being shared.

Holy shit, this post is long, my bad lol

Yes Rell I know what you mean even caws that i made or been involved with like rvd, anGle, Jeff, hogan and matt feature in lots of vids by isimply and element games and it does help this late of the game. Even Kurt himself liked the Kurt caw. So yep these things help

I also think we creators should make our own vids.

Anyway good updates

• 2 weeks later...

You can find all the following CAWs with the tag: RELL7THIRTY

These are my CAWs for WWE 2K17. Most of them are uploaded, some aren't. Ask and I might upload them without updating the topic, so keep a lookout.

AJ Styles TNA '13 CAW

2digl4x.jpg

2lsityt.jpg

16hw30g.jpg

Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

AJ Styles NJPW Bullet Club CAW

5evpzn.jpg

359l6vm.jpg

Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

Batista

or57jc.jpg

Cred: google images for Batista PC texture for tattoos.

Batista (Evolution)

154cac6.jpg

Cred: same as above

Bobby Lashley

2i08x6r.jpg

Bobby Roode

k9lc9.jpg

Chavo Guerrero Jr

2dm5xza.jpg

Curt Hawkins

13z7oug.jpg

Cred: PH Guy for one of the cross-bones looking logos

Daniel Bryan '14

fp85ue.jpg

Dean Malenko

2ngae0j.jpg

Cred: BernieLomax for attire logos

Goldberg (Current/Recent) body figs by WolfGangJT

ilkufs.jpg

Goldberg (WCW) body figs by WolfGangJT

2806y2x.jpg

Jeff Hardy

28vermu.jpg

Jeff Hardy '09

ogyips.jpg

Jinder Mahal

1z35n9f.jpg

Cred: PH GUY for the source to some of the logos

Johnny Gargano

2enylxk.jpg

Ken Shamrock

21c5ncl.jpg

Matt Hardy

2r7yl4y.jpg

Matt Hardy '09

iyjt4g.jpg

Matt Sydal

o8h08z.jpg

Mike Tyson

dhbx91.jpg

Owen Hart

sb3qir.jpg

Rey Mysterio

2r4lcgy.jpg

Rob Van Dam v.1 (collab with NickBreaker)

2vb0z87.jpg

Rob Van Dam v.2

33epuub.jpg

Cred: BernieLomax/SMK for most of the RVD attire textures. Others are made by me.

Rob Van Dam (retro)

e1aelh.jpg

Roderick Strong

v2tt82.jpg

Cred: PH GUY for jacket layout, BernieLomax for some of the logos

Ryback

9716l2.jpg

Sabu

147cb5.jpg

Syxx

20s9c3o.jpg

Tommaso Ciampa

30i9k3k.jpg

Tommy Dreamer

35btoq1.jpg

X-Pac

214r1jt.jpg

Unfinished/Gave up on/Deleted

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

CM Punk

sf9z5y.jpg

Cred: RaieE for tats, they were just a placeholder

DLo Brown

295pru8.jpg

Tozawa, Kurt Angle, AOP and a few more without screenshots

This list would be filled with more pics if it weren't for the fact that I deleted most of the CAWs I gave up on lol

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you guys like my CAWs :)

In the process of making current/recent Goldberg completely non-DLC for those of you without the Goldberg DLC. Here are some previews

image.png

edfdd503a8.jpeg

edfd67d0fb.jpeg

Made all the logos myself, including hand drawing the elbow pad logos since I couldn't find any online.

Morph Feedback is welcomed. Also, remember that he's not as big as he used to be.. But I still want to know if I should mess with the body type.

Defract saw these on Twitter and let me know Goldberg needs more sweat and I'll add some in my next update. Already did it on my end and looks better. Will post previews when I make enough changes if needed.

I still have the old Roddy. I've also updated (morphed like a mofo) the newer one. CAW mode screenshots don't do him justice, I think it looks better in-game.

Goldberg (WCW)

vg4i0k.png

Starrcade 1999 (vs Bret Hart/Infamous Mule Kick -- No DQ for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship) [2 on the left, below]

2egclxz.png

Starrcade 2000 (vs Lex Luger -- no holds barred)[2 on the right, above]

Goldberg (2016 & 2017)

etchop.png

Wrestlemania 33 (vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE Universal Title)[2 on the left, below]

ay7y4k.png

Survivor Series 2016 (vs Brock Lesnar -- squash match) [2 on the right, above)

Both versions uploaded with no DLC for those of you who don't have it. His move-set is exactly like the one that comes with him by default, but I swapped out the DLC moves and taunts with the same moves, just without the DLC.

Credit to WolfGangJT for his suggested body figs which I used fully on the WCW version and most of it (besides arms and legs) on the '16-'17 version.

Also, credit to BernieLomax, I found his PRO logo without the need to crop/edit. But appreciate the one you posted Wolfie. I wanted the bold lettering style and BLM had just that.

Big thanks to Defract for suggesting that I add more sweat, definitely helps the CAW look better.

Got his AMA and Asics knee pad logo from CC.

Made/Edited his Trace brand logos back in 2K16 for AJ Styles caw on Xbone.

Made his McDavid logo with the cleanest vector I could find, had to turn it from red to white and reposition the 3 circular-ish logos.

At first I couldn't make out what his elbow sleeves said for his Wrestlemania 33 attire, but I found a good photo and discovered it was the brand Schiek. I found an awesomely crisp vector png of the exact logo he had. Only had to resize it.

For the laces on his trunks, I found a HQ render of Goldberg and edited the laces out to use as a texture--added a line design behind it so it could look like they're casting a shade.

Searched Harbinger gloves on Google, found the gloves he uses and just edited the name logo out and made a crisp texture.

Added neutral smile line textures I made for another CAW.

Added his forehead texture, which I made from the same HQ render I used to make his face photo texture.

Found his tattoo/trunks logo through google images but had to do some editing to get the colors right for his tattoo and the same for his trunks. Same goes for the black trunks logo with the white outline.

For his right inner bicep tattoo on the '16-'17 version (which I repositioned correctly thanks to Wolfie-even 2K's Goldberg has it wrong, which is what I was using as a reference) I took a screenshot of Goldberg's in-game model from underneath, then edited and made a texture.

For his bald buzz, I searched google images for "haircut fade" and found something I liked, edited a square texture and positioned them to make it look like male pattern baldness.

And finally, his chest is made from a very HQ render I found online. I edited and made a texture.

iSimply Game showcased my 16-17 version on Youtube

"Who's next?"

Archived