CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

Deleted all titles / most of my shows... Just have 2 arenas I wanna keep and are logo heavy...

I have 1 attire on each superstar so something like this wouldn't happen

I guess ill try delete PPV's for ROH/NJPW ive downloaded ...

Thanks for the updates guys !!! Ill try again later today

Radical, if you have arenas or shows try deleting some of those along with its logos. You can download them again after. I wasn't able to download RaieE Strowman until I did just that. I also deleted a couple of my RVD attires which are also logo heavy.

It worked !!!

Deleted like 3 or 4 shows AND the arenas associated with them....

Thanks alot buddy for both the caw and the solution ! :)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy the solution worked for you, Rad! Happy to help too

Hopefully you can nab this one lol

Jeff Hardy 4/17/17 RAW attire with new shirt uploaded

I also added his real cheekbone/eye area textures on both sides. I think it looks better, especially in-game. Here's a close-up collage in creation mode:

25oxavm.png

IMO looks more authentic with his actual eye bags and cheeks since that area flushes out this year with face photo captures. Also added sideburns with the dye tool and made his beard and design match more what it looks like now.

Here are attire and entrance shirt previews:

2rwqjjs.png

I know he wears a ripped long shirt but the options available in this game don't allow for that. The closest thing is Ryback's old shirt and you can't even add logos on it. Next one looks like a raincoat, so I just went with a sleeveless shirt. Hope you guys like it. And sorry for constantly updating, but as an artist I always look for ways to make my creation better, even if I'm "finished". I'm thinking about adding the shirt to Matt and uploading it too, but I have all 20 slots taken and I'm too stubborn to delete stuff lol

I'm also working on this:

ta0emo.jpg

25tzx4w.jpg

We need more body types. This is the only one I could make him look chubby with a short neck. The options for body parts are so limited this year

Suggestions and feedback welcome

Jaw more circular but maybe a bit higher ?/ the left side of his lips (as im looking at the pics) at the top looks a bit like he is smirking?

Darker skin color?

If you use buttocks 3 and counter act with biggest chest a fatter body /no abs combo does that not give him the "built" look he had? Thats what I do most times...But i deleted my Big Mike Elgin cause I couldn't figure a body for him I liked. I know what you mean :(

Thanks for the Hardy !!! I updated !!! :D

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/D-Lo.jpg

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/864/759/DloBrown_display_image.jpg?1356886763

(My reference for comments)

He was also in SMW (Cornette's promotion late 80s) with New Jack and Mustafa Ali but I can't find a good picture only seen like 1 promo ...

Glad you liked and got him Rad!

Thanks for the suggestions on DLo. I'll take a look and try to apply them later.

As for the skin color, D'Lo is actually kind of light skinned black. But I'll try to make him a bit darker if possible

Thanks again bro.

Hope I'll be able to delete enough logos for these delightful Hardys

You have really come into your own as a cawmaker and you'be been killing it this year. I'm sad that people are stealing your work though.

Ever since an update I think broke the import.. Because I notice you can import all now never used to be the case.

Needs to be sorted pronto because a lot of creators getting pissed and will stop..

Maybe a report button? So it gets taken down and the stealer gets 2 warnings then banned.. Not hard for someone to report, see the original caw by date and ban other..

MrKoKo check now, read below.

Matt & Jeff Hardy RAW 4/24/17 attires uploaded on CC

C-QIvw1XYAUkZ-n.jpg

C-QIvwlUAAAbKRw.jpg

I was bored and made a new face texture for RVD. Hope you guys like the update. I'll only be uploading these two attires though. They both have entrance shirts not previewed.

C-QKvT_XoAEuYgX.jpg

C-QKvUGXYAI3L4e.jpg

Hope you guys like it. It looks better in game than in the creation suite, like most CAWs.

Excuse the IQ but Twitter seems to dial it down when uploading it there.

I've also uploaded AOP (Rezar & Akam) and DIY (Gargano & Ciampa) to my alternate PSN account since I have no room on my main one. You can find them by using the Search Tag: RELL7THIRTY

Unfortunately they all have DLC I can't seem to locate. Anyone without DLC should let me know which DLC it is when you try to download it since there's no way for me to know without combing every inch of the CAW.

If I rank up on the second account then I'll be able to upload all of my CAWs at once.

LetterPro, it's not up. Idk when it will be tbh but I'll let you know

Yeezus, at this point I have no idea what causes the logo limit message. It obviously doesn't know how to count.

I think it might have more logos due to the extra tattoos on his arm and back.

#DIY new attire previews which were uploaded a couple of days ago. Unfortunately for some of you, they both have DLC.

C-gJXUwUQAE-Sd7.jpg

C-gJXtxUIAARk41.jpg

C-gJX2vVYAELBjD.jpg

C-gJX4OVwAALi0C.jpg

Kind of a dickish move for me but here's a showcase for an RVD attire which I won't be uploading do to logo thieves in the community. Took me forever to take like 60 screenshots of the singlet (RVD vs Jericho 7/15/2013 for those interested) in every available angle in a 15 minute video with OK quality. Then to choose out of the 60, edit them so the colors match and the image is sharp, and place them so they are accurate. So yeah, I even watermarked the previews. I'm showcasing it because I love the attire and wasn't able to make it until today.

C-gFw00UAAEZRig.jpg

Was working on a Jinder Mahal but I can't find the logo on the back of his trunks and wasn't too happy with it. Here's a preview of what he looks like lol

1585amv.jpg

o89t9x.jpg

Credit Defract for his 2 side hair textures I used on the first 3 CAWs. Credit Crow for linking me to the original #DIY attire months ago. Also credit to BernieLomax for the some of the logos on the RVD attires I uploaded the other day.

I need to update DIY but I got their movesets down :(:P Best DIY out there buddy good job ! !!

The Jinder is really good!!

Id literally raise the eyebrows MUCH HIGHER . That way you can work with making his eyebrows bushier /finding the angle!!

Eyes/mouth/jaw/cheeks/shape looks on point brother !!!

Broader shoulders/different neck? Or is that optimal option? Edit * Checked Wolfie's bagwell... I think he has the broader shoulders *without the vein* ,which sucks, and he added arm/chest veins as a replacement.

http://imgur.com/a/k0Syj

*works now*

(Ref for eyebrows)

Went back and tweaked Johnny Gargano. A couple of people pointed out its flaws and I decided to give it another go. Hopefully you guys agree that it's better than my previous go. Like most CAWs, this looks better in game. I uploaded 2 versions on my alternate account. One with DLC moves and one without DLC. Tag is RELL7THIRTY

Suggestions?

C-p9v2zUQAEP4aK.jpg

C-p9v2xUwAAtgyL.jpg

(Made the top of his head as low as possible, he's got a whole lot of forehead but really nothing I could do)

Also updated Roderick Strong. Especially now during the push they're giving him.

C-qIvtlVYAQ7NzO.jpg

C-qIvtUVoAUhQdO.jpg

C-qIvtfUMAA1Vp1.jpg

C-qIvtZUIAACxMe.jpg

2a91p5l.jpg

CREDIT to BernieLomax for the RS base logos on the trunks and jacket, I recolored them. Credit to PH_Guy for his edited jacket sleeves, and possibly a forehead hairline texture--I'll double check later. I made the Strong, and the lightning vector design on the side logos. Credit Defract/NickBreaker for a hair texture from their amazing Chris Sabin which I used for the loose hairs you see on my Roddy. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

I uploaded his tron logo (seen in the preview image of his entrance) to CC too. You can find it with the search tag RELL7THIRTY and add it to his entrance by creating a video in game.

Jinder Mahal update. Made adjustments suggested by Radical D*ckhead and more of my own.

C-qOzliVoAAwvlE.jpg

C-qOzllUAAAP3-0.jpg

Credit to ItalianoFBI for the reference to his logos and PH_Guy for sending me the logos he made and allowing me to use them for my CAW.

I love that Roddy update so much...Such a great watch in the ring too...great babyface!

It seems like both of them have larger foreheads than they should BUT... Roderick's in game photos look great.... So that may not be a bad thing?

Edit: On Gargano , it looks more apparent because you moved the designs, I feel like . Theres no true fringe like in the previews before! ! ! ( Or theres more texture in the face texture to result in the game overcompensating? I've not applied face textures at all on 2k so this is a wild guess )

Jinder stuff: Head bigger to match his body / wider chin (move down a little)/ pointy-er jawline to fit / Different Buttocks to give him a more "chiseled" waistline but broader lower body (Big butt small waist *) ( think its 4 or 3 ? )

He is pretty much done after that brother . Ridiculous work on the eyebrows and nose...Good job !!!

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/gallery_img_s/public/all/2017/03/jindermahal_full_stat--9649bc7bc68c61b331aaa0209e224ca3.png

https://static.sportskeeda.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/389054-bi-sd_675_photo_019_crop_north-1489153148-800.jpg

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Raw-vs-Smackdown-Jinder-Mahal-banner-e1492911799882.jpg

Holy *Censored* this guy is big

Holy shit that documentary for roddy breaks my heart. Dunno if its a good or bad thing that they pushed him this way...he was already an extremely over jock baby face...

I guess people may get behind him even more now ?

Never knew. Just appreciated his in ring work. Damn.

EDIT : Its gotta be the face texture on your Gargano , that the game overcompensates for.

https://gyazo.com/c033ba97db22af8946303442d6e54d51

Your Roddy's forehead is actually perfect not "larger" as i said !

Jinder Mahal update. Made adjustments suggested by Radical D*ckhead and more of my own.

C-qOzliVoAAwvlE.jpg

C-qOzllUAAAP3-0.jpg

Credit to ItalianoFBI for the reference to his logos and PH_Guy for sending me the logos he made and allowing me to use them for my CAW.

As someone else previously mentioned, I didn't have plans to add Jinder to my Universe... but I certainly do now, thank to this beaut.

Great work!

MAHARAJAH!

Archived