CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rad!

X-Pac & Syxx showcase by iSimply Game.

Idk why Syxx has DLC (or which ones) though. Maybe the 2nd attire?

Started Owen a long time ago and never came around to finishing him. Thought I'd try now.

mhyn0o.png

Hey Jromero, right now my upload slots are all taken but if I reupload him I'll let you know through here. Thanks

JDavis, for RVD, the attires are packaged and it's a pain to try to import because I did different things and doesn't come out right. When I clear up a slot I'll try uploading the one with the green dragon and blue background or whatever it is lol

Future, yeah I made Ambrose but never uploaded him. For Roman, I don't think I'll be able to do it because he has a shit load of tattoos and I just can't motivate myself to do all that work this late after the game's release.

NRC, my Owen Hart was only a temporary upload but I'll see if I can find those logos some time later. Thanks

Btw I've already uploaded Broken Matt and WWE Jeff Hardy. For Matt I would redo the hair dye, I was kind of tired and (was drinking) didn't pay attention when I did it. Just put a patch of dye instead of the streak I did and it'll be good. I also added pocket logos on mine and didn't get to upload it. Minor things that can't really be seen in game anyway.

Thanks for the replies guys

Thanks man. I'll keep a look out. Its just the perfect rvd attire to finish the color scheme of attires I want for my rvd in universe mode. Next time I'll just have to keep a closer eye on your saw topics lol

Dean Malenko uploaded. Decided to try the iceman

2enuohk.jpg

11t32g3.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for tights logos.

For some reason, it has DLC. Could someone without it please check to see which content it has? Thanks

Dean Malenko uploaded. Decided to try the iceman

-snip-

Credit to BernieLomax for tights logos.

For some reason, it has DLC. Could someone without it please check to see which content it has? Thanks

Same thing happened to me when I uploaded my version of Malenko even though I made sure there was no DLC on his move-set. It's pretty weird that it happened to you as well with the same CAW. Lol.

I re-uploaded Malenko without DLC. It was his trunks. They were plain black but I guess it was part of DLc.

Update to my Bobby Lashley. Started from scratch. Still working on it. Anybody like it?

10p1zfc.jpg

21awt2a.jpg

rbe7ts.jpg

I'll re-upload wrestlers I took down at some other time if you guys request them. Sorry if they're only temporary but 2K only allows 20 max upload for creators ranked Diamond and I have to delete stuff in order to upload new content.

Archived