CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While looking for face photos of Ryback on Google, I found a great Batista render and made a new face texture. Like with most of my CAWs, I've updated and uploaded Batista and Ryback (the latter sporting an awesome attire)

(Evolution) Batista

2vwg3d5.png

2k1qme.png

2exoemo.jpg

5yyhb7.jpg

Batista (return Rumble '14 & 'Mania 30)

2qvb8y8.png

Royal Rumble 2014

2na8fo3.png

WrestleMania 30

34xqovo.png

2s5zjuq.jpg

YouTube showcase by @iSimplyGame

Sorry for the Goldberg DLC on this one for those of you who don't have it. It was the only way to get the correct length trunks he wore at the Royal Rumble in 2014. Also ran out of logo room so I had to remove the name brand logos on his knee/shin pads and elbow sleeves to keep the important stuff in, like tattoos and textures (which I made from scratch using Batista's PC textures I found on Google, would credit but the image lead me to a dead end/must be on google's archives-if you know who's it is let me know and I'll edit this post and credit them for the tats)

Also, don't mean to step on any toes if we made the same CAW with similar attires. Couldn't really find many different attires with my amateur google searches.

Ryback (updated)

25qqg4p.png

9ps27q.png

2qdnzbs.jpg

2u6z5m9.jpg

(RVD pictured is a WIP)

All are uploaded and can be found using the search tag RELL7THIRTY

Thanks so much Nba, you too MKK.

Hey RAYZ, I purposefully made his skin tone that way. From all the references I've seen of his 2014 Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania 30 appearances his skin isn't as tanned as it usually is. Just trying to make it match closer to the source, plus I think it looks good in-game. The face texture and render I used also had a less tanned/saturated color to it. Thanks for the feedback though

2ldc8io.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey J-Man, at this point I don't think I'll be taking on any new projects for this game. Saving it up for 2K18 :-D

Thanks The Dude lol

I also updated the first post. Much more organized and a screenshot preview of pretty much every CAW I made for 2K17

• 2 weeks later...

Nrc, yeah, I uploaded him a while ago and unfortunately deleted the logos to save space. And thanks btw

So glad you like him Noah! Worked on him a lot lol

For anyone interested, I made and uploaded an AJ Styles CAW with his shorter hair. 2 TNA "Lone Wolf" attires and 2 NJPW Bullet Club attires. Below are previews and a showcase video by ISG

AJ Styles TNA '13 CAW

2digl4x.jpg

2lsityt.jpg

16hw30g.jpg

Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

AJ Styles NJPW Bullet Club CAW

5evpzn.jpg

359l6vm.jpg

Credit: Gamevolt for white boot logos workaround due to linked colors on the boots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found a good picture if the front of the black and red attire?

No, but i'm pretty sure its exactly the same as the green and purple trunks, except the parts thats green are red and the purple is blue on it. Just need to get an image editing program to swap the colors in the image and you got the red and blue trunks.

From the clip of the match I saw seems like the front has more blue then red but couldn't get a great look. Sadly my Photoshop skills are lacking to be able to just switch colors easily like that lol.

So yeah after watching the full match its actually the opposite color scheme on the front. What is green on the one attire is blue in the front and what is purple is red. But again, still gotta work on them Photoshop skills to make that happen in game

From the clip of the match I saw seems like the front has more blue then red but couldn't get a great look. Sadly my Photoshop skills are lacking to be able to just switch colors easily like that lol.

So yeah after watching the full match its actually the opposite color scheme on the front. What is green on the one attire is blue in the front and what is purple is red. But again, still gotta work on them Photoshop skills to make that happen in game

Sorry bout that i was just assuming it was the same since the back was almost identical, but i'm sure you could find someone on here whos skills are good with photoshop who could help you out.

Archived