CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that Malenko !!! Was waiting for a perfect one !

Aw, come on. Mine wasn't that bad. Lol.

There was like 3 or 4 that were equally as good and I couldn't decide between em....

Then this comes around and just makes the decision for me :D

I don't blame you. He did a great job, as well as the vest and the shirt, which I failed to implement.

Thanks Rad, e37

Jeff & Matt Hardy WWE return attires. I uploaded these last week, didn't have time to take screenshots and post them. I did change Matt's hairstyle since then, which you guys can easily do if you want to match my screenshots. I don't want to delete delete delete delete and reupload because of one simple change.

Attire slot previews (Matt has 3 WWE (current & retro) attires

2q9gd2s.jpg

zvib6.jpg

Wrestlemania 33 attire for Jeff

4l65bt.jpg

RAW after 'Mania attire for Jeff with full stitching on pants

2nimc7q.jpg

Jeff face close-ups

5eefdh.png

(His earrings aren't letters)

Matt face close-ups

kbbmgx.jpg

Wrestlemania 33 & RAW attires for Matt

2zf2902.jpg

Hope you guys like the way they look. I'm certainly satisfied.

Credit to BernieLomax for the MH logo on Matt Hardy, RaieE for Jeff's neck tattoos from a texture he uploaded a while ago.

Also, pretty cool that my Hardy's were featured/showcased in an web article at gamesradar.com along with RaieE's amazing Kurt Angle.

I also temporarily re-uploaded Danger Owen Hart and will try to do the same with Syxx. Be warned though, Syxx has DLC that I can't seem to locate. It might be the second attire, or maybe even a crowd sign. I wish everything DLC was highlighted that way I wouldn't have to use downloadable content.

Yeah, I downloaded your Hardy Boys before you posted those pictures last night... great stuff! And as a matter of fact, I just finished making some attribute edits to the both of them yesterday afternoon - before I slid them on to the Raw roster in my Universe mode.

*applause*

Thanks so much for the Owen Hart reupload ! Literally the last caw slot I had available ....Time to DELETE a few slots so i can download a few EXQUISITE caws.

PS. HOLY SHIT! your Hardy CAWS have like a couple thousand downloads in a weeks time.. (about 10k combined)....

Now that's *censored*ing hype. (This gimmick may be the most over thing in pro wrestling in quite a while LOL)

Thanks NegativeCreep lol

You too, Radical, so glad you like my Owen. It's a CAW I started months ago but never followed through with it, almost DELETEd it too lol. Yea I'm humbled and grateful for the DL traffic. Their gimmick might be more over than the list of Jericho lol!

Here's a preview of his two latest RAW attires. Pants have full stitching front and back like in my earlier preview a couple posts back.

1znssno.jpg

Uploaded and ready to join your universe.

Lol Rad. I had a WIP Raven that I just didn't like and deleted. He's a hard person to find a good front facing reference photo of in good lighting and good IQ. Sorry man :(

Another go (new face scan) at Curt Hawkins. This time with one of his current attires. Still haven't uploaded. Looking for feedback if possible. If not I'll just upload him as is.

fvg3nd.png

e035gn.png

Pre-Match loading screen vs RaieE's amazing Braun Strowman.

2r5gmtv.jpg

In-game screenshot.

dq58n4.jpg

"Face the facts"

Re-uploaded Jeff with one attire, rocking his latest entrance shirt. Hopefully those of you who had trouble DLing him last time can now grab him. I couldn't download Braun but wound up deleting 3 arenas, 6 more CaWs before finally being able to. 2K needs to remove the logo limit for next year. It's frustrating.

Also temporarily re-uploaded Matt with the fixed hairstyle, grab him while you can because his slot will probably be the one I'll upload Hawkins on.

Jeff Hardy latest RAW attire preview

246usnr.png

So happy you like him GameGod

These have been uploaded the past few days, didn't have time to take screenshots and post.

Matt Hardy red broken attire and improved pants for his Wrestlemania 33 attire.

j5f42t.jpg

2ikbpjt.jpg

Jeff Hardy updated face morph, and better arm logos for his Wrestlemania 33 attire. Also includes his latest RAW attire with all pants stitching pictured in my earlier post.

23linoy.png

vdmaw.png

Hope I'll be able to delete enough logos for these delightful Hardys

You have really come into your own as a cawmaker and you'be been killing it this year. I'm sad that people are stealing your work though.

Hope I'll be able to delete enough logos for these delightful Hardys

You have really come into your own as a cawmaker and you'be been killing it this year. I'm sad that people are stealing your work though.

Who's stealing HIS work? Hope you are not referring to Bhangra...our Hardy's were out before these were....Bhangra's is a conversion from ours on the Xbox1 that I did the attires of...that I posted April 4th.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/476942-wolfgangjts-matt-hardy-bhangra-manwolfgangjts-jeff-hardymatt-jeff-both-2-attires-now-uploaded/page-2

This was his as of April 11th (7 days later) a page back:

2q9gd2s.jpg

No no no! :)

Just random people stealing logos on CC via import, not you guys :)

I know that you guys are doing original work and have been doing so for many years.

OK, just making sure you weren't thinking Bhangra's post today was "stealing" from this. :) Ours was the first of the two out, just on the XB1 and getting converted now. No harm, no foul.

Idk about being the first of the two. Just because I posted on that date doesn't mean I didn't already upload it the same exact night of Wrestlemania. It's been on CC ever since and has over 6,000 downloads, over 12,000 if you include Matt. But who's counting?

Nobody is stealing anything here. We were talking about CC people importing logos and uploading.

lol

@Radical - I can asure you that it doesn't have 50 logos. You have encountered an irritating glitch where your logo storage is full even though it isn't. As of right now there is no fix. I'm looking for a fix everyday, and hope to provide one, but I doubt that I can.

@rell..that's discussing the way you have your sleeves now vs before. Mine was released on XB1 live August 5th, previewed as final August 4th (as seen in my XB1 topic posts), your post with your old sleeves was a week later on August 11th (shows on Aug 11th, a week later, that's how your sleeves still looked, the same as they did when you first put them out but didn't preview them), making your current newer sleeves even longer before they came out. So I'm saying no one could even say WE stole when we had the sleeves like that well over a week and half before you did. ^_^ IF there had been any stealing, it'd have to have been the other way around, by dates shown and released alone in their full forms...considering ours hasn't changed once.

But in the end, that's not what he was implying when he said that...so no foul. I was just making sure he wasn't implying that seeing Bhangra previewed yesterday and the comment was made right after a reply about these...which made the comment seem about them.

All cool Wolf. Just a misunderstanding. Love the attires you put together for them. Can't give you enough praise bro. Fantastic work! Can't wait for your next creations.

Radical, if you have arenas or shows try deleting some of those along with its logos. You can download them again after. I wasn't able to download RaieE Strowman until I did just that. I also deleted a couple of my RVD attires which are also logo heavy.

I know it sucks sacrificing CAWs and arenas. Deleting Okada (he had a crapload of logos) was painful but it's something I needed to do. The phantom logo space is definitely a horrible bug.

Or I'll try uploading him for you with just one attire slot. Either Wrestlemania 33 or one of his RAW attires with full pants stitching. Your choice.

Thanks Niffan. And yeah I don't think 2K even knows this is a problem. They had this same issue last year, too. So annoying.

Thanks Niffan. And yeah I don't think 2K even knows this is a problem. They had this same issue last year, too. So annoying.

To be honest, wouldn't be surprised if they know it's a problem and just don't care to fix it....this game has never really received the attention of the developers to truly fix issues that don't involve direct gameplay. :(

Archived