CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chavo Guerrero - is it ready for upload, guys? Comes with this new attire and the original I posted

IDmVkfg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IDmVkfg.jpg

ReUPloaded Johnny Gargano, had to redo his wrist straps, the color kept disappearing. Also added a zipper texture to his vest and covered up the white lines

ylMxoE5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ylMxoE5.jpg

(Tinypic not working for me right now)

Also, check out my latest RVD up on CC. My best work yet if I must say so myself

Ooh Chavo! ?

As a bit of feedback, if you want things to look closer to in-game, you really shouldn't be using 0 as the black you're using. It's too dark compared to all of the in-game models. You'll want something closer to 10-15 in order for it to look good.

I've downloaded your RVD and while it's great, I had to make these color adjustments myself.

Thanks Skel!

As a bit of feedback, if you want things to look closer to in-game, you really shouldn't be using 0 as the black you're using. It's too dark compared to all of the in-game models. You'll want something closer to 10-15 in order for it to look good.

I've downloaded your RVD and while it's great, I had to make these color adjustments myself.

Oh you mean for like his wrist tape and boots? Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to do that from now on. How's it look after your adjustments?

I just made this singlet, took me extra longer than usual because I had to basically redraw most of it because of the texture's quality. Let me know your favorite singlets (from the ones I made unless you guys have textures for your singlet suggestions) so I could upload them.

DTlhA8k.jpg

I'll make the black color adjustment to all my RVDs, thanks. Any other feedback or suggestion is more than welcome :)

What is next for you to do? If you take request, Roderick Strong could be fun to try? There isn't a perfect Strong right now on CC.

Same goes for Motor City Machines Guns and Sanity.

How's this for starters?

43qtuvM.jpg

EyrqtFN.jpg

Do you have a move set for him? Hopefully I can find his logos and stuff

About to upload these RVD attires for a limited time (only have ten slots) so grab it while you can

VZhJGJh.jpg

u9nkdDq.jpg

Second attire has an entrance shirt, but I could add one to the first one before I upload it if anyone wants.

Minor but needed updates:

Nothing at 0 black (except bike shorts), smirking, better head shape and size, better skin tone, better move set (mostly moves he actually does/did), fully customized entrance with ring roll, victory animations, lowered overall from 92 to 89 to balance out with the new rating system (although he did beat John Cena and all these guys rated 90 + lol, in TNA he got the better of AJ Styles) announcer says "The Show, R-V-D" eluding to his nickname "the whole f'n show", matching personality trait, credit to Bhangra for RVD body morph.

I know he weighs 238lbs, but if I don't make him a cruiserweight, his high flying skills are limited, and at cruiserweight he can get on the top rope with one hop, his signature

Please post if you have any last minute suggestions

Chavo is already up. Sorry if I didn't update the topic, but he's up :)

Tags are my username, his name and Mexican warrior

Or just click my RVD on the top page, then select content by creator.

Alex I'll see if I can upload that pair next

RaieE's Ciampa just kicked my ass (the rest are my CAWs)

2q21qqe.jpg

Just uploaded this RVD with TNA Ironman and another TNA singlet. Really happy with how it came out and looks in game. It'll be up for a limited time because I want to upload more but need to delete.

That Gargano you see on screen is up for grabs too. 2 attire, reuploaded with relaxed eyebrows and better profile pose.

Edit:

Just made this old school singlet

2v96o1d.jpg

PS

Does anyone have a straight photo picture of AJ Styles TNA run (no facial hair). I want to try to make him but every photo on google isn't good enough

Tags are my username, wrestler name

Glad you like, Alex. You'll probably like this one too

amsghf.jpg

A new classic RVD attire I just put together. Cred to the creator of the original texture, just don't know who it is.

I'll upload it along with another attire. It'll be random unless any of you guys want any specific ones out of the ones I already made. (Still searching for a good tiger stripe one)

The damned download counter is back at 20, making things much more frustrating lol

How is your Chavo coming on?

He's uploaded. Tags are my username, his name, and Mexican Warrior

Give me feedback if there are any changes I should make

And yeah I'm tired of searching for AJ Styles pics of him facing forward in optimal lighting, without facial hair. I also didn't have want to make a super early AJ, more like from 4-5 years ago, with the tights.

I might have to compile a few images together, mash me up and see what happens. I found a good one back in 2K16 but on Xbox one, when we were allowed to upload face photos. I'll see what I can do.

Archived