CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

I'll definitely try that RVD out, I've got him on a pretty lengthy IC title run in my universe right now. I can't get over that Chavo dude, amazing work! If you're open to requests have you ever considered trying a Chris Masters or the team of Johnny nitro and joey mercury? Seems like we never get a good MNM team. I've been working on a Masters, I just can't get his face right.

thanks bro

I'll see what I can do. Need to finish these guys up first lol

Download the RVD with the blue attire. I forgot to add a victory to the TNA yellow one, and the face texture I used to cover something up is really noticeable. I got rid of that in the blue one which I just reuploaded.

CC is bugging out and won't let me delete the yellow one so I could reupload a fixed version :(

And if you don't want to lose out on your universe mode stats, make a copy of the RVD into a blank spot, then make a copy of the new RVD over the RVD that's in your universe mode. You can do this repeatedly lol

I can't count how many times I already swapped RVDs in my universe mode lol

Chavo still needs profile/tweaks. I haven't touched that end yet. I would also love a second attire, gonna have to download his moveset too. Thanks for the feedback

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gargano looks better. Are you making Ciampa too?

I'm going to try. Got a good face pic of him, let's see where it goes from there.

Gotta make some texture tweaks to Gargano still, but how's his face morphing from the front look guys?

The side I think I have down. It's just his cheek ratio that's hard to perfectly match

A screenshot showcase of every RVD attire I've done so far

2qizosm.png

2h7qhw3.png

21jbqyh.png

293jamp.png

Johnny Gargano (possibly final, up to you guys) is up. Tags are RELL7THIRTY, JOHNNY GARGANO, NXT

33u35p5.jpg

Try him out in game, let me know

Too many singlets! We need more than two attire slots! Lol.

Maybe it's just me, but something looks off with Gargano around the hairline. I am really tired to, so I could just be seeing things. He looks great otherwise though.

If you can get me the textures to the tiger singlet, I'd be happy to make it. As for Gargano, he doesn't have the shirt. I'll find the logos and re upload if you want. He's wearing his black vest with the emoticon on it

two RVD attire

2k1ssl.png

Which pair should I upload to CC?

Awesome!!! I will download Gargano tonight.

Pretty weird, Gargano has only one attire? But when i go in edit superstars, it shows two attires? I want to play a match, but at the selection screen he doesn't have a second attire? Do you know the problem? His default attire is with the #DIY shirt.

If you can get me the textures to the tiger singlet, I'd be happy to make it. As for Gargano, he doesn't have the shirt. I'll find the logos and re upload if you want. He's wearing his black vest with the emoticon on it

two RVD attire

2k1ssl.png

Which pair should I upload to CC?

Dude! I love that second attire!!! That's probably my favorite you've done so far! Please tell me that one is up?

Awesome!!! I will download Gargano tonight.

Pretty weird, Gargano has only one attire? But when i go in edit superstars, it shows two attires? I want to play a match, but at the selection screen he doesn't have a second attire? Do you know the problem? His default attire is with the #DIY shirt.

Damn it's set to manager, I forgot to set it to superstar. Go into create a custom superstar and edit the second attire type. Change it to superstar

My bad

I'm going to try to make his green variation anyway, so one will be yellow and the other green. Thanks for the heads up, rookie mistake lol

Matt Sydal new face preview

jpistj.jpg

o8826a.jpg

Sydal and Gargano by me, PH guy made that amazing Ciampo

Feedback please

I'll upload that RVD after the matching having. Tags will be the same, or just click my RVD on the first page, then content by creator. Thanks

just re uploaded the new Gargano and RVD.

Gargano has 2 attire, both superstar type. Yellow and green alternates, one vest one DIY shirt

Tags are the same

hug2f5.jpg

As always, feedback helps and is more than welcome

Chavo Guerrero - is it ready for upload, guys? Comes with this new attire and the original I posted

IDmVkfg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IDmVkfg.jpg

ReUPloaded Johnny Gargano, had to redo his wrist straps, the color kept disappearing. Also added a zipper texture to his vest and covered up the white lines

ylMxoE5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ylMxoE5.jpg

(Tinypic not working for me right now)

Also, check out my latest RVD up on CC. My best work yet if I must say so myself

Archived