CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest RVD attire and CAW now up.

33vj4oj.png

I'm still stuck with the ten limit upload though. I don't understand this.. Can't even upload all the attire without deleting one on the CC

What's the attire under?

All my RVD attire uploads are going to only be up for a limited time until 2K fixes my 10 CAW upload limit (even though I've been diamond).

I'll try reuploading it later

Sorry

In the meantime you can snag the one that's up

Really lost him in that last update.

Brand new face photo capture. Had to merge a few photos (brand new eyes, eyebrows, mouth, head shape) I'm still not completely done morphing. Would really love some feedback.

s58evo.jpg

f28mjq.jpg

1zjbc1.jpg

(The first pic is using the 2nd face texture from the list, the rest aren't-I could never figure out which texture to use lol)

I really hope you guys agree, this is better than my previous, right? Anything you guys see that I should adjust? Don't be shy, even if you think it sucks, let me know.

I just got a good face pic (I hope) of Jerry Lynn, and will post a preview if I like what I did. Like I said, please, any feedback helps a lot.

Whoa, thanks for the positive feedback! :) Really happy you guys like it.

I just finished a new attire for him, cropped and clipped this one nice. No stretching or doubling up on logos to smooth anything blurry out. Anyone know what event it's from?

svovt2.jpg

169hnur.jpg

I shortened his forehead length, does it look better? (I made a copy of the original just in case I mess something up lol)

I think I've made 15 different singlets by now. This is one of my favorites tbh

Really loving all the RVD's you've been posting, any chance you'll be making his tiger attire from when he wrestled Jeff Hardy?

Thank you so much!

If you can find me some good textures or HQ reference photos I would love to make the tiger stripe one. Tried on last year's game and the result wasn't up to my standard. I'll be sure to credit you and whoever supplies the textures

Any update on Sydal?

Nah I haven't touched his face since I uploaded the last one. I probably need a better face photo to make him better though

I'll continue Chavo. Just need this face to fit that time period, which is more likely recent. I saw a pic of him wearing black tights and it said warrior across the front. Would love to find more reference pics from that

Meanwhile, just made this RVD attire lol

a59mog.jpg

16acgog.jpg

Cool singlet design IMO

Dammit! I keep wanting to download an RVD, but I don't want to risk downloading one, only for another one with a cooler singlet design being uploaded. Both you and Bhangra have nailed his face. It's just a matter of singlet design for me, at this point

Thanks NC lol

I haven't uploaded this one yet ArmVD, still finalizing him before I upload anymore new attire.

Also, what do you mean by risk downloading? The patch fixed the glitch that would cause saves to go corrupt when downloading a CAW with logos over the limit. Haven't heard anyone else running into that problem

Or is it slots you don't want to lose lol

I've pretty much run out of singlets to make. There are other textures I have access to, but not of quality. If anyone has access to anything like this, please hook it up and I'll credit you and the source.

You probably already knew this, but you can import an attire this year

Thanks NC lol

I haven't uploaded this one yet ArmVD, still finalizing him before I upload anymore new attire.

Also, what do you mean by risk downloading? The patch fixed the glitch that would cause saves to go corrupt when downloading a CAW with logos over the limit. Haven't heard anyone else running into that problem

I've pretty much run out of singlets to make. There are other textures I have access to, but not of quality. If anyone has access to anything like this, please hook it up and I'll credit you and the source.

No it's nothing like that. Perhaps using the word, "risk" was a tad dramatic. I just meant I would download one RVD, start using him in Universe, and then have to replace him because I like the singlet of another one better. must admit that I forgot about the attire importing feature

Thanks NC lol

No problem, you do great work. I'm really diggin the Chavo. I also keep downloading your RVDs, because I can't decide what which attires I like best! Lol

Trust me, I go nuts importing all my singlets once I update to a new RVD, and he has so many cool ones we rarely see too. I'd love to 3D scan all of them lol

RVD update - looked at a bunch of reference pics and homeboy has a weird skull shape lol. Starts wide then narrows out at the top

11qk2vo.jpg

2dtujp1.jpg

5y7m2b.jpg

kcy0hx.jpg

23r0in6.jpg

Almost close or am I there? (Just a preview until you guys are happy with it)

Chavo preview with attire (haven't really body morphed either)

2rdb7fl.jpg

29g1ovc.jpg

I've been getting the 10 CAW upload limit as well... have they got back with anything to you? All they've told me is to "restart the ps4" and thanked me for "expressing my love of Bioshock."

Yeah... anytime that I've made a bug report to 2K regarding 2K16 or 2K17, they send me the canned "perform a cache clear" fix for my game.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

2 new RVDs with 4 awesome attire uploaded (Blue Dragon/Smoking Skulls and TNA cheetah print/TNA grey one I posted the other day)

Tags are RELL7THIRTY RVD TNA

I think you guys are going to like this one. Try him in game then get back to me please. Let me know if this should be the final build. Thanks

Cred to SMK for some of the logos I used in the cheetah print, and also to NickBreaker for his BTS involvement.

Cred to Bhangra, I used his RVD's body morph.

I'll definitely try that RVD out, I've got him on a pretty lengthy IC title run in my universe right now. I can't get over that Chavo dude, amazing work! If you're open to requests have you ever considered trying a Chris Masters or the team of Johnny nitro and joey mercury? Seems like we never get a good MNM team. I've been working on a Masters, I just can't get his face right.

Archived