CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

I grabbed it. Thanks. The face texture has that "caw" look because of the shine that the older version didn't. Especially the forehead, it just looks like the skintone on the face is slighty off from the body. Thats the only thing I could be nitpicky about if I had to look critically.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback. I'll work on it

In the meantime, here's a new singlet

VoHbr2P.jpg

28r98h3.jpg

He kind of has that shine in all his pics too lol

Tbh I didn't even notice it. It doesn't really stand out on my TV. My contrast settings must blend it in really well

I'm really trying to move onto someone else but having too much fun with the RVD singlets. I tried old school AJ Styles and it just wasn't working for me.

I got a decent face texture of him (AJ) if anyone is interested

No worries about the shine. If I'm the only one who says anything, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix it if I were you. I'm on a 4k tv so I notice a lot of little things most people could care less about.

No worries about the shine. If I'm the only one who says anything, I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix it if I were you. I'm on a 4k tv so I notice a lot of little things most people could care less about.

A0Iu33z.jpg

Lol thanks. I just uploaded this one, without entrance slot to save up on the logo count. It's going to show him in black tights, but there's no need to copy over the ring attire, he will automatically come out in the default attire.

Made a new entrance video, 1 logo. All together I think it's 8 logos. Changed a few things in his entrance animation too, looks better I think.

This'll be up for a couple of days. So get it while you can if you want. I'm going to have to take it down for my next upload. Because of the stupid glitch I only seem to be facing, I have 20 CAW upload slots, but I can only use 10. 2K still hasn't reached out to me

Love this one but weirdly it's not showing up on the CC for me.

I'm sorry to hear that, Kage. Until 2K patches this, some users will run into that issue while most won't.

Try downloading my latest one now, the one I just uploaded. It has 1 attire, around 8 logos.

Z927EtE.jpg

bLU6AWX.jpg

1fj4rBy.jpg

3DdCcNH.jpg

g92KVPP.jpg

Pay no mind to that Rhyno. A WIP that I can't seem to finish lol

Thanks Crow lol

I was gonna do Benoit and Angle, but RaiiE has that covered lol

Just lost that RVD CAW, had to download it from myself. Only 6 logos btw

Was downloading RaieE's Roode and my game crashed and my data was corrupted, causing me to load a backup from 7 hours ago.

I'll try to recreate him the same way, but I'm tight right now.

Once again, latest RVD only has 6 logos. No crash, and DLs in seconds.

New attire, haven't uploaded. Probably better to wait for the patch

5cj6vr.jpg

30j5vgh.jpg

One of my favorite RVD singlets

Tommy Dreamer preview (WIP) feedback is more than welcome :)

13zw5u.jpg

2rm1ov9.jpg

k2bs5t.jpg

33aqo80.jpg

Covered up the hard shine on the top of RVD's forehead too. Made him look chilled and happier lol

Hi rell7 for some reason every time I download an rvd my days gets corrupted I guess I'll wait for patch cause you are the best but can u make a WrestleMania x8 game attire? That's my fav.

I took it down, I'm sorry about that. But until 2K patches this, it will keep happening :(

Thanks for the compliment lol

Is this the attire you mean? Started working on it

hx86dw.jpg

Hi rell7 for some reason every time I download an rvd my days gets corrupted I guess I'll wait for patch cause you are the best but can u make a WrestleMania x8 game attire? That's my fav.

I took it down, I'm sorry about that. But until 2K patches this, it will keep happening :(

hx86dw.jpg

Hey, I had this RVD action figure back in 02 lol.

Lol thanks

Here's a video of gameplay with my latest RVD vs a (edited by me) CAW Ryback, extreme rules

Made a nice comeback, and someone makes a surprise run-in

How do I embed the video?

First, if you're on mobile, you can't copy the link from the YouTube app. You have to use a browser, and copy the url. Then paste the link and remove the m from the link

hx86dw.jpg

Looking forward to the purple dragon and this Singlet versions going up at some point as they are 2 of my favourite RVD singlets along with the red dragon one you uploaded previously. It's just a shame they haven't fixed that stupid save corruption bug yet.

Edited my RVD with a new face scan I edited differently. Really happy with this one.

JTnFWwt.jpg

BTmCg9j.jpg

VDrDIt1.jpg

OaGwARq.jpg

8ZYHxQy.jpg

4vfX2FK.jpg

I'm also working on Matt Sydal.

UgNZ4gZ.jpg

Z8Hnygy.jpg

Idk when I'll be uploading Sydal. There's a glitch in my CC upload. I'm diamond, and have 10 free slots that act like they have a CAW in them when I click them. Once this is resolved, I'll upload it.

Also, because of the logo issue in CC, I'll only be uploading my future RVD's with 1 attire each to avoid it. Feedback please :)

just a little tip to help people who love your rvd as much as me lol if you download two of the different attires and want to save on space you can go in and under attire two import the other attire then delete the extra one just a tip also rell730 love your work amazing stuff hope they figure out the logo and phantom slots so we can get more creations from you :)

Thanks BHK. I appreciate that

o0xw68.jpg

2usz6rr.jpg

20h2agg.jpg

New RVD attire. Might take a chance and upload it, but then again.. It only has 8 unique logos, but I've uploaded ones with 6 and people have still reportedly crashed so idk

Thanks BHK. I appreciate that

o0xw68.jpg

2usz6rr.jpg

20h2agg.jpg

New RVD attire. Might take a chance and upload it, but then again.. It only has 8 unique logos, but I've uploaded ones with 6 and people have still reportedly crashed so idk

the downloads work perfect now i just downloaded all three that would crash my game so be safe anyway and backup your save but it should work now im so happy i get cool rvd stuff thanks again and cant wait for your tommy dreamer Rell7thirty

Hey rell any chance you'll have this DVD up soon? Saw we can download up to 50now so trying to get the best of the best

yea as soon as I get home, gonna be like 6 hours though. I hope they fixed the fact that I can't upload more than 10 at a time, even though I've been diamond since day 3.

Archived