CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. 14 logos? I only used about 7 or 8 unique logos.

I guess it's just any 14 logos, even repeat ones. I don't understand how this wasn't stress tested

Why have a logo limit that can't even be supported?

I'm thankful my game isn't crashing, but I feel bad others are.

Hopefully they resolve this crap

Yeah well that's what they said on the 2K forum but I downloaded one of the CC last night that had at least 15 or 16 and it was fine so who knows, it could be that 2K know that 14 is the "safe limit" but they don't know how many over 14 it is. They also wasn't specific about if it was 14 unique logos each attire or 14 unique overall, it's a very weird situation. But you're right considering how many years they've been doing it now they must know how CAW makers make them and how many logos they use to be able to stress test it, how they missed it is a bit surprising.

But onto your CAW's I love your RVD's they are amazing! And I'm really looking forward to when your Matt Sydal goes up that looks great as well.

Like all 4 of these.

good stuff.

you sorted the slot issue yet??

Thanks man. Nope, still not sorted. Just had to delete 3 uploads with a decent amount of downloads each (in the hundreds) just to clear up space. Funny, when I have 10 phantom slots, just sitting there.

Anyway, I just uploaded 2 more of the improved RVD's (even more fine tuned and with actual logo boots for less logos) and also Mayt Sydal. Username and their names are the tags. Let me know what you think and if you're using them :) can't get enough of RVD lol

eEDotYT.jpg

W7CLabE.jpg

icQkRrm.jpg

RVP64xG.jpg

7fdSmLJ.jpg

Fully customized, RVD has a nice entrance video I put together. Sydal using his preset move set and custom entrance.

I have to agree with Classiq, Garganos head seems very small compared to his body.

i actually updated him, locally. It's an easy fix. Just move his head size sliders in width and height both to 50. I didn't notice when I first made him because I was so busy with logos. Looks way better now. I can't re upload because of the glitch I'm facing, I'd have to delete some other CAWs. Plus the original one has more than 1,000 downloads.

Thanks Crow! Love your CAWs too bro. I have them all downloaded (4 so far right?)

I have to agree with Classiq, Garganos head seems very small compared to his body.

i actually updated him, locally. It's an easy fix. Just move his head size sliders in width and height both to 50. I didn't notice when I first made him because I was so busy with logos. Looks way better now. I can't re upload because of the glitch I'm facing, I'd have to delete some other CAWs. Plus the original one has more than 1,000 downloads.

Thanks Crow! Love your CAWs too bro. I have them all downloaded (4 so far right?)

:cool: good to know 50/50 should work for his head size. Will download him once I finish up this match.

So I messed with Johnny's face, and re uploaded (had to delete 1) it with the same tags. I think it looks better

dJku5W2.jpg

VyHqWmH.jpg

fM3esBa.jpg

That's' Crows awesome Swann btw

I tried Rhyno real quick, but I don't like the way it came out

VlP96iI.jpg

And now I can't upload logos because it is confusing my local logos with the server ones.

c5SUfgn.jpg

Just great

CC has been a mess for me this year so far :(

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your latest RVD just caused my game to crash mid download and corrupted my save. Twice. I think it might be corrupted. Again, sorry. (Just lost my Ring Of Honor and Chikara CAAs :( )

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your latest RVD just caused my game to crash mid download and corrupted my save. Twice. I think it might be corrupted. Again, sorry. (Just lost my Ring Of Honor and Chikara CAAs :( )

Mine too. I got cocky and thought it would be okay...

Are you shutting your console off mid download because it hangs?

The latest one only has one attire, I don't understand why it's doing it.

And it's not corrupted. Otherwise my game would be crashing too, when it's not. I use him in Universe mode, and all other modes with no problems.

I have it packaged with an entrance video, which is probably why it takes a little longer to download.

I've downloaded lots of CAWs and haven't crashed, even ones that reportedly caused crashes.

I'm sorry for any issues, but I've taken precautions with my latest RVD upload. 2K needs to fix this

It's a little weird actually. I start the download. It starts downloading the logos and then the game crashes. Again, it's not your fault. They just made the game buggy. It was really consistent too.

One interesting note was a higher then normal number of logos being saved. About 23. Does that sound accurate?

It's a little weird actually. I start the download. It starts downloading the logos and then the game crashes. Again, it's not your fault. They just made the game buggy. It was really consistent too.

One interesting note was a higher then normal number of logos being saved. About 23. Does that sound accurate?

unique logos? Any repeats? My next upload will be only ring attire, no entrance at all as maybe it doubles the count even when using the same logos as the ring entrance.

I've updated RVD's face, again, but I think I improved again.

3sgusu4.jpg

YeDHjlY.jpg

h5Pv9Ot.jpg

OPw5Lrs.jpg

FsjJuwT.jpg

Some feedback before this goes up. Remember, I'll upload it without entrance attire or a second attire. I'm wondering if maybe the custom entrance video has anything to do with the logo overload? I'll remove that too if I have too. But the RVDs will only have 1 attire at a time.

2r4pdew.jpg

hwmmxg.jpg

Just uploaded version 2 with bare minimum logos, 1 attire and no custom entrance video. The entrance attire is just a shirt with his logo on it. Had to make it because it was trying to make the entrance attire the same as the ring attire, basically adding to the logo count.

This one has 8 or 9 logos I believe. 10 the most. I took off his Bike brand shorts logo from underneath his singlet, and the knee pad logos. Also didn't add any logos on the singlet for the entrance to not add to the count.

New face. Really like it. This one should be good because of the logo count

Did one from scratch with a different face scan.

rMgKdCv.jpg

vbftkbZ.jpg

Less darker eye bags, his actual forehead texture, a couple of other things. His head shape is 1:1 with his head shape from 2k15 (at least the best I could with the limited head dots in face region mode)

Let me know what you guys think. Be honest, lol. Looks better in game, as usual. Especially from the TV Broadcast angle and ringside angle

Looks great. I can't say which I prefer. The original resembles the 2k15 model more which I loved so to me it feels like an in game model because I'm used to that look. Either way we all win because of your talent. Thank you

thanks lol

If I upload it, it'll have 1 attire, bare minimum logos, no entrance video to save up on the logo limit.

Hopefully the next patch fixes everything

Probably work on a new singlet. RVD's are so hard to find for me though. If any of you come across any good singlet textures to use, don't be shy to link me lol

I'll credit whoever made them

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4XdisiP3Oz0ZjJaRmg5YTFGOFU#

Here you go. They are from BernieLomaxDied. It was linked from another a 2k16 forum

whoa bro thanks!

Working on this attire right now thanks to you and Bernie lol

Update

RVD (touched up eyebrows, face structure overhaul)

BxXXIPc.jpg

Vkd1cQl.jpg

Johnny Gargano (same here)

pmrA8Gg.jpg

04nW3Qw.jpg

Gonna upload Johnny if anyone is interested. It's the RVD I'm scared to upload, it's only 10 logos, but I re-used quite a few to blend in some areas. If anyone wants the improved player model (at least in my eyes) I'll upload him with either an older attire or just tights until the patch (which hopefully fixes this among other things) is released. I do not want to feel responsible if 2K's glitch corrupts anyone's data.

I'll post more angles of RVD later after I make his next singlet.

A0Iu33z.jpg

Lol thanks. I just uploaded this one, without entrance slot to save up on the logo count. It's going to show him in black tights, but there's no need to copy over the ring attire, he will automatically come out in the default attire.

Made a new entrance video, 1 logo. All together I think it's 8 logos. Changed a few things in his entrance animation too, looks better I think.

This'll be up for a couple of days. So get it while you can if you want. I'm going to have to take it down for my next upload. Because of the stupid glitch I only seem to be facing, I have 20 CAW upload slots, but I can only use 10. 2K still hasn't reached out to me

Archived