CAWs by ReLL7thirty (7/24/17 First post edited)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ey, somebody said in another topic that you can still download the logos even when you reached your limit. Have you given it a shot?

can you link me? Would really love to know
I've done that since day 1, it works for me. It's just everything else that you can't download

Nice work on that rvd, it's almost impossible to decide on what attires of his to do... Was actually the first caw I downloaded on this game... Would you be interested In doing a Batista with attires based off his last 2014 run...? Preferably the bluetista payback 14 one, and maybe either the wm30 one, or royal rumble one... I totally forgot he wasn't in the game

I have been trying to find your Gargano but it doesn't show up in the CC. All of your other CAWs are up except that one.

oh man I'm sorry but I haven't uploaded that one yet. Still gotta make his entrance and entrance video.

My bad, I'll update this topic when I do.

I got a nice screenshot of his face from 2K16. The only thing that's gonna be a pain is his tattoos. Gonna be like a 12 logo CAW lol

Oh I know, tattoos will be tough... I was kinda shocked he was left off this year though, at least the tights are only one logo ;) haha

Johnny Gargano uploaded. Includes moveset, entrance with entrance video similar to what I watched when he made an entrance in NXT.

2 attires that are the same but different hairstyles.

WO4p78W.jpg

OCFTdvo.jpg

fL8Z3I2.jpg

That's Crow's TJ Perkins btw, he made me tap out in the middle of the ring lol.

I know it's super early, but it's nice seeing my RVD CAW on the first page, closing in on 2,000 downloads, pushing me to silver rather quickly. Top downloaded non-active roster member at that :)

rZKoIAZ.jpg

PX0pAVv.jpg

I took some of your advices, and tinkered with his lips and mouth area a tiny bit. Just made his Money in the Bank attire, but not gonna upload it until I figure out how to make him a custom entrance video. I already recorded a bunch of highlights, 5 star frog splashes from different angles, and even have the logo in his official video. But for some reason, I can't figure it out. I try to load a clip, but it will just freeze when I try to play it back. His custom entrance will be part of my CAW if you guys download it, right?

Looks better now with his mouth and jaw tweaked.

I have been trying to find your Gargano but it doesn't show up in the CC. All of your other CAWs are up except that one.

oh man I'm sorry but I haven't uploaded that one yet. Still gotta make his entrance and entrance video.

My bad, I'll update this topic when I do.

No apologies necessary, lol, you are taking all this time to create these amazing CAWs for us to use. Thank you for making him. I D/L him earlier today. I look forward to seeing what CAWs are next.

Idk what's going on, but I can't upload anything. When I choose an empty slot, it brings up a CAW I already made and asks if I want to delete or preview it.

I tried deleting one but it's just not working. What's going on??

I'm only 100 DL from going diamond too

So according to 2K the whole Save Data bug issue with CC is due to CAW's who have more than 14 custom logo slots and plan to hide any that do to stop people from downloading them. However if they manage to find a fix for it they will unhide them, something to be wary off if you didn't know.

Thanks. 14 logos? I only used about 7 or 8 unique logos.

I guess it's just any 14 logos, even repeat ones. I don't understand how this wasn't stress tested

Why have a logo limit that can't even be supported?

I'm thankful my game isn't crashing, but I feel bad others are.

Hopefully they resolve this crap

Old

Edited my RVD with a new face scan I edited differently. Really happy with this one.

JTnFWwt.jpg

BTmCg9j.jpg

VDrDIt1.jpg

OaGwARq.jpg

8ZYHxQy.jpg

4vfX2FK.jpg

I'm also working on Matt Sydal.

UgNZ4gZ.jpg

Z8Hnygy.jpg

Idk when I'll be uploading Sydal. There's a glitch in my CC upload. I'm diamond, and have 10 free slots that act like they have a CAW in them when I click them. Once this is resolved, I'll upload it.

Also, because of the logo issue in CC, I'll only be uploading my future RVD's with 1 attire each to avoid it. Feedback please :)

Yea the attire is a placeholder for Farooq.

Glad you like the RVD :) so awesome you're using him in your career mode.

My new one has a cleaner face upload, and I think it looks better overall if you're interested.

Thanks again

Archived