Oz70NYC's Showcase 2K17

Oz70NYC

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why you re-uploaded Ethan Bane & Kris Cade. I know there is some improvements in them but not sure if I should get them or not. I did get Kris Cade in the past but had to get rid of him!

Those uploads where for my brother so he could have them for XWA. I just never figured out how to remove them from the server. They're also outdated as I changed a few moves on both. So I would update your downloads with the newer versions.

Not sure why you re-uploaded Ethan Bane & Kris Cade. I know there is some improvements in them but not sure if I should get them or not. I did get Kris Cade in the past but had to get rid of him!

Those uploads where for my brother so he could have them for XWA. I just never figured out how to remove them from the server. They're also outdated as I changed a few moves on both. So I would update your downloads with the newer versions.

Like I said, I've downloaded Kris Cade in the past but not Ethan Bane but still stand on my opinion above! I will try to think this over & see If I want them! I do know that I want Van Hayden that's for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

Disaster struck this evening...

My save file was corrupted and I've lost everything I've download. As it's still a few months until 2018 hits and I was having a whole load of fun in my fed I'm putting out a request for those CAWs that I was using which have dropped off of Community Creations. If you fancy helping a brother out, I'd be eternally grateful if you could re-upload them briefly and give me a headsup...

Seth Adams. Dru Mercer. Sean Trueth.

Evans is up...and so are the following five characters.

Gabriel Dezba

92qX7Sj.png

Height: 6'6" Weight: 255lbs

Hometown: Tempe, AZ

Signatures: Running Double Axe Handle 1 (Tomahawk)/Flatliner 2 (Faultline)

Finishers: Trouble In Paradise (Maelstrom)/Rolling Cutter (Dream Weaver)

One of the 1st two students of Simon Fierhart long before he took over as head trainer at The Fierhouse, Gabriel's early career was plagued by injury. At one point he contemplated if following his dream to become a wrestler was a mistake. But Simon himself would instill to Gabe to renew his focus and take his training another direction. That direction led him to Japan, where he would spend a year training in the Togo Dojo. Instant dividends would be seen, as his strength, conditioning and agility truly began to show, and he'd rise in the ranks of VJPW becoming not only one of the company's most popular Gaijin wrestlers, but only the 2nd American born VJPW World champion. 2016 would be the year he'd make his return stateside after VJPW joined the New Alliance of Wrestling (NAOW), a global talent partnership between CAW, XWA, PWE, and Starlight Pro. It wouldn't take long for Gabe to be greeted by his 1st challenger in his return, which came in the form of a man he once called "brother", Timoa Mamula. Mamula had been embroiled in a war against The Fierharts for months, and Gabe's immediate alliance with them made his former training partner an instant enemy.

Creator notes: Gabriel dates back to my class of 2006 of characters, which include Jayson Jones, Ryan Fierhart, Dylan Brody, Chad Treadstone and Liedhamer. The original goal with Gabe was to create a Native American character who wasn't the cliche tribal type. Despite liking the character...a lot, in the coming years he'd become one of my more obscure characters, and by 2010 I just stopped making him. As some of your might remember, last year I decided to dust off a bunch of older characters...and Gabe was at the top of the list. The 2017 version (and all versions hence forth) is a sleek, athletic dynamo of a wrestler. A jack of all trades able to compete in any wrestling style. Stylistically he's my favorite character...and that's saying something since I've made some pretty good looking ones this year.

Izanagi

YBPjc9b.png

Height: 6'4" Weight: 245lbs

Hometown: Japan

Signatures: Poison Mist/Thugnificent (STO)

Finishers: Koji Clutch (Demon's Embrace)/Big Boot 12 (Sh?kyo Suru)

Little is still known of the man called Izanagi. Once known as Rising Sun and Niro Oni early in his career, he vanished for several years before reappearing in 2013 as the man we see today. In recent months, more info on the mysterious "God Of Fighting" has surfaced. He trained under renowned Kyokushin Karate master and wrestling legend Masato Tenouji, as well as being an expert level Judoka. A warrior by all accounts, the only thing that matters to him is the fight. Nothing more...nothing less. As such, gauging his allegiances is almost impossible. In recent months he's renewed his rivalry with Terry Ryan as well as taken an interest in Isaiah Ocean. Ever mysterious, the path Izanagi walks is one only he knows the destination of.

Creator notes: To say as a character he's still a mystery even to me is an understatement. As Rising Sun he was the classic masked babyface. As Niro Oni he had a little edge to him. As Izanagi he's a 100% badass. Really don't have much else. People seem to like him, so I'll keep making him.

Panthar

N8l7NKA.png

Height: 6'8" Weight: 275lbs

Hometown: Sudan

Signatures: Russian Leg Sweep 3 (Sudanese Leg Sweep)/Curb Stomp (Killing Blow)

Finishers: Beast Bomb 1 (Black Panther Bomb)/Spear 1

Since his debut in 2012, Panthar has impressed and dominated the ranks of CAW and abroad. The Zande nation native fashions himself a modern day Zande Warrior, and with his skill and natural ability you'd be hard pressed to argue that fact. 2016 saw him raise in the ranks several spots, with many believing a championship run is likely in his future. That chances would come earlier this year, as he ended the nearly one year reign of then CAW Intercontinental champion Dylan Bates. Since the win, the biggest in his short career, Panthar has defended the title against Brody and most recently Erik Storm. Not one to back down from a challenge, he's slated next to face both men in a Triple Threat for the championship.

Creator notes: The idea of Panthar stewed in my head since 2010 when I 1st made him in 2012, and he's been a mainstay on my roster ever since. Inspired by the episode of Deadliest Warrior that featured the Zande Warriors, I did some digging on the net and said "Hey, a character with a Zande warrior gimmick would be awesome." Add to that the fact I wanted a native African among my roster, and Panthar was the end result. I'm toying around with the idea of doing away with the Panthar gimmick and having him compete under his actual name, Alban Nazo, but I'll wait until 2K18 to toy around with that idea.

Terry Ryan

RQzhKsG.png

Height: 6'6" Weight: 260lbs

Hometown: Charlotte, NC

Signatures: Death Valley Driver 2/Jumping Knee Strike 2 (Knee Strike Alpha)

Finishers: Neutralizer 1 (Patriot Act)/Anaconda Vise (Americana Vise)

One of the best pure athletes in CAW, Terry Ryan is among wrestling's elite. The 34 years old is in the prime of his career and has competed across the globe. Capable of adapting to any scenario in the ring, he's adept at just about every form of wrestling there is. From Catch-As-Catch-Can, to Shoot Wrestling, Strong Style and Lucha Libre, Ryan is comfortable against any opponent. Since returning to CAW in 2011 after spending 4 years wrestling in View Japan Pro Wrestling, he's amassed an impressive string of wins, and gone to war against the likes of Izanagi, Panthar, Infierno, Blake Evans and even stepped up to challenge Dru Mercer in a dream match. The definition of professionalism, Ryan will accept any challenge and not back down an inch from it.

Creator notes: Terry Ryan is another of my older characters reborn. Originally I called him Terry Smith, and he was based off of the character Terry Rogers from the SNK game 3 Count Bout. But I've long since adopted a more unique, but still patriotic look for him. In a nutshell he's my "All American Hero" character. Back in 2014 RobRebel pointed out that his old PS3 face morphs resembled Ryan Gosling, so for the new and improved current gen version, I decided to use Mr. Gosling's face as the base for his face texture. Seemed only fitting.

Timoa Mamula

GbXwfd1.png

Height: 6'4" Weight: 350lbs

Hometown: Apia, Samoa (Resides in Los Angeles, CA)

Signatures: Spinebuster 8/Rump Shaker (9.5)

Finishers: Samoan Drop 4 (World Ender)/Samoan Thumb Strike (Talavalu)

"The Samoan Destroyer" Timoa Mamula has come a long way since his humble beginnings in 2006. Once care free and lovable, his lack of success for what seemed to be years turned him into a cold, bitter man. It would 2013 is the year he infamously turned his back on the fans, and his "brothers" Ryan Fierhart and Dylan Brody, walking out on them in a 6 man tag match against the Natural Born Thrillaz Blake Evans, Cody Prince and Aaron Manson. Since then, Timoa joined forces with Primo Valiante, forming the team "International Incident", and more recently allying himself with Blake Evans' 2nd faction Cerberus in an attempt to take out Ryan, who is reigning CAW World champion. He now finds himself at odds with another of his estranged Fierhouse brethren Gabriel Dezba.

Creator notes: Timoa has gone through many changes over the years. Originally I made him to be like a younger version Rikishi in 06. Eventually I fashioned him after Samoa Joe in most of his previous heel incarnations. I didn't get around to making him last year for some reason, but this year I decided another redesign was in order. So I went with a look akin to Samoan wrestling legend Meng, with a little bit of Joe. (His 2nd attire is still based on Joe though). Rather then make him bald, I went full wild Samoan, and he looks pretty bad ass as result.

All five are available for download right now. Hashtag to find them is OZ70NYC. Back to work...more CAWs to be made.

I was not finish getting some of your new Female CAWS yet due to my slots being full but have been cleaning out slots but there was maybe 2 female CAWS that I want but now I can't get them now due to your new 5 CAWS which I hate to say this but Not interest in them! Not sure what other CAWS you will come out with but there's 3 months left till WWE 2k18 comes out but still shocked that you plan on making new CAWS for the next 3 months till then! Also is that a new Hashtag I see on your new CAWS? I swear that's almost the 3rd time you have changed your Hashtag IMO! Is it because of the Search Engine is so Screwed UP in WWE 2k17? I think that's the reason IMO!

I was not finish getting some of your new Female CAWS yet due to my slots being full but have been cleaning out slots but there was maybe 2 female CAWS that I want but now I can't get them now due to your new 5 CAWS which I hate to say this but Not interest in them! Not sure what other CAWS you will come out with but there's 3 months left till WWE 2k18 comes out but still shocked that you plan on making new CAWS for the next 3 months till then! Also is that a new Hashtag I see on your new CAWS? I swear that's almost the 3rd time you have changed your Hashtag IMO! Is it because of the Search Engine is so Screwed UP in WWE 2k17? I think that's the reason IMO!

Go through all of the females I've posted here, let me know which ones you missed and I'll get them up for you. And yes, the tag has changed again because of the shitty search engine. Hopefully other garbo CAWs don't show up listed with my own.

I notice a similarity between Terry and Jimmy's attire this year. Planning to put a new team together maybe? I snatched up all of your latest uploads, and they impress as always. Usually by now you're in prep mode for the next game, so for you to be churning out CAWs this late in the year still is a rare treat.

Pulled from CC: Dru Mercer, Sean Trueth, Seth Adams

Uploaded to CC: Cody Prince, Shane Camden

The five previous uploads will remain on CC until my next update is ready. For all CAWs the hashtag is OZ70NYC.

I notice a similarity between Terry and Jimmy's attire this year. Planning to put a new team together maybe?

That was completely unintentional, but now that you pointed it out...that might not be a bad idea at some point.

Loving the new CAWs, just grabbed Timoa, Camden and Izanagi as well as Evans. Feds back up to full strength thanks to these updates.

One thing; when I went into edit Seth Adams his SA logos disappeared. Any chance you could re upload as I tried downloading again but the same thing happened

Loving the new CAWs, just grabbed Timoa, Camden and Izanagi as well as Evans. Feds back up to full strength thanks to these updates.

One thing; when I went into edit Seth Adams his SA logos disappeared. Any chance you could re upload as I tried downloading again but the same thing happened

He's re-uploaded. Made a completely new 2nd attire for him.

He's re-uploaded. Made a completely new 2nd attire for him.

Liking the 2nd attire but the SA logo is still disappearing, dunno if it's maybe an issue at my end

• 4 weeks later...

Simon fierhart making any appearance this year or was he retired?

Simon made an appearence when the GAME CAME OUT LAST YEAR! It was the 1st Caw that he made when WWE 2k17 came out! Not sure where were you when that happened but I don't think he'll ever be Reuploaded since you are late in the game oh by the way OZ70NYC, I have a Request, Can you Reupload Cleopatra Jones, Emma Fenwick, & Shane Camden when you get this message PLEASE??!!! Thank you!

Archived