Oz70NYC's Showcase 2K17

Oz70NYC

Awesome work on Sean this year, dude! He's still one of my favorites of yours, I'm really glad you kept him around and evolved him as a character. His attire is very slick, I'm digging it a bunch. Trueth is an excellent example of what repackaging can do for not only the character but the creator as well.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up - I downloaded Adams and when I went into to edit to have a look at his attires it removed all of the 'SA' logos. Annoying glitch as it left the attire looking a bit generic. Not sure if others have had the same problem. CAW itself is great though

Just a heads up - I downloaded Adams and when I went into to edit to have a look at his attires it removed all of the 'SA' logos. Annoying glitch as it left the attire looking a bit generic. Not sure if others have had the same problem. CAW itself is great though

To my knowledge (from my own experience that is) this happens when you play the game after putting it in rest mode. Resetting the console completely restores everything. Also, don't leave WWE2K17 in rest mode. I haven't since I learned of this bug and I haven't had any logos vanish since.

Also...due in part to a rather annoying and ridiculous glitch that has surfaced after the last patch...which causes some kneepads and boots to warp and bug the f*ck out, I'm re-uploading the following characters with new pads & boots just in case they're glitching out in your game.

#OZCAWS

Blake Evans

Brittany Nitro

Nicole Roland

Primo Valiante

Synergi
Re-download the latest versions for less glitchiness. I'm going to leave them uploaded until Sunday, then I gotta clear out space for my next update.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you going to add Sean trueth to CC

Yes he is. grab him while you can, because I've got a big update coming in the next couple of days.

Was hoping you were going to update Thursday but I guess you were busy! Not sure when you will upload new ones but I hope it's either Wednesday or Thursday due to me working for the next 5 days!

As promised, here comes the next update. 7...count 'em, SEVEN female characters. Some old, some new...and one being released for the very 1st time to the public. In fact, I may as well start with her.

Search OZCAW to download

Ashley Diamond

Weight Class: Women's Bantamweight
Debut: Smackdown Vs. RAW 2006 (2005)
Signature Move: "Diamond Ring" (Modified Russian Leg Sweep)/"Shining Diamond" (Shining Wizard 2)
Finishing Move: "Diamond Cutter" (Standing Cutter)/"Lionesstamer" (Liontamer)

hRjEjRdj.png
dzoteIrX.png
ot9mbsny.png
8AU0cZnq.png
A0x5qlTi.png
JRPQ5oFX.png
AIukyhzS.png
To the E-fed crowd, she needs no introduction. To everyone else, she's the most prolific, inspirational, dominant and decorated female original in sim E-fed history. The benchmark, pinnicle and measuring stick of all female characters who have followed. The one...the only...the "Queen Of Diamonds"...Ashley Diamond. The character was originally made in 2005 by a near and dear friend who went by the PSN ID of Ponytailz88. Those close to her knew her as Ryen. Ashley was created as a new character to be used in XWA in it's infancy following the dessolution of LXW. She's regarded among the "XWA Originals" and alongside Scott O'Dell, Jimmy Ames and Adam Devlin was a cornerstone of XWA in the E-fed era. The original design for Ashley was pretty plane. Sports bra, wrist tape, track pants and boots. Compared to the women she would compete in the Diamond division against, she didn't stand out at all in terms of looks. Where she stood out was between the ropes, quickly establishing herself as the best pound for pound wrestler in XWA...and becoming the 1st ever XWA Diamond champion.
As the years progressed, the character evolved. She spent time in Japan honing her craft. She worked on becoming stronger physically. She even became romantically involved with my character Ryan Fierhart (and ultimately marrying him). All the while she maintained a presence of complete and total excellence in the ring and on the mic. In a word, Ashley was untouchable. Easily the best portrayed character ever concieved in a sim E-fed...and that's saying a lot. Her excellence continued into PWN and then WWA, where she's continue to raise the bar for all female characters. While Ryen originally made the character, a couple of us have put our own takes on her in CAW form over the years, namely myself and Hungrywolf80. He actually made a version of her last year that was pretty damn good, but never released it. This year I decided to take the reigns in her CAW creation, and we both agree this is the best version of her yet.
The Ashley you see today is how she'd appeared the last 4 games, sporting a sky blue, white and gray motif. With the materials addition, I made her attire metallic for more flair. I also used a completely different face from Wolf's version last year. He used a texture based on Sigorney Weaver for his version, whereas I decided to use Emily Blunt as the texture base for Ashley. The two attires she sports are takes on classic attires she's worn over the years. Between the ropes you'll notice some similarities in how she fights to Ryan Fierhart. I based her moveset on his, with more technical moves compared to Ryan's more flashier wrestling style.

Ayumi Hasegawa

Debut: Smackdown Vs. RAW 2006 (2005)
Signature Move: Shotgun Dropkick/"Superkick" (Superkick 7)
Finishing Move: "Outer Space Kick" (Roundhouse Kick 4)/Kudo Driver

H8ORxzCN.png
86PaVdsh.png
O4m7K2ID.png
I brought Ayumi back into the fold last year after not making her for...hmmmm...a good 8 years? Yea. Been a while. Last year I challenged myself to finally bolster my women's division, which led me to not only create a few new gals, but dust off a couple older creations I hadn't made in ages. Ayumi is one of them. This year's version sees and improved face texture, a different hair style and a slightly different attire, doing away with the kickpads and going for the traditional look. Between the ropes she's what you'd expect of a Joshi, Strong style goodness. Plenty of kicks, technical moves and agile stuff for flair. Really not much else to say about her.

Callista Jay

Debut: WWE2K17 (2016)
Signature Move: "Jaded Kiss" (French Kiss)/"Facetime" (Kneeling Facebuster)
Finishing Move: "Split Reality" (Sunset Split)/Chick Kick 1

bbcPA6aF.png

ZM8s4IGd.png
HauCUzMO.png

Introducing the 1st new female on my roster for 2017. This former fitness model/dancer turned wrestler has chip on her shoulder and doesn't mince the fact that she's got it going on. I don't have much of a backstory for her, as I made her on a whim. (Props to whoever can figure out who her face is modeled off of.)

Dominique

Weight Class: Cruiserweight
Debut: WWE2K13 (2012)
Signature Move: Bearhug Spinebuster/ "Dominator" (Inverted Front Powerslam 1)
Finishing Move: "Shockwave" (Cradle Lift Samoan Drop)/Cannon Fodder (Clothesline From Hell)

Mbq1pyLJ.png
aTXLmB9C.png
ahlnVgFU.png
uyIoDu7i.png
FVVo7J3W.png
rC9zpPgr.png
Can't have a women's roster without this kind of character. Dominique Lashay...or simply Dominique, is one of the for "Generation 2" female characters of my roster. Back in 2012 I realized that the number of women to men I made was well...lacking. This prompted me to create four brand new ladies; Dominique. Danielle Goodwin, Eve Williams and Fantastica (all of who will be in the next female update I do). Dom's character design was originally based on some digital art I'd found on Deviant Art, but my brother incorporated that very same concept to one of his character, so in 2013 I went a different direction and based Dom on The Alpha Female. The concept worked well, and that's been the basis of her look ever since. But of course as I make characters year to year, they begin to look less and less like what I initially based them on, and this year it's happening with Dom. I wanted to give her a more feral, "Mad Max" look for her attires. The hair I did keep the same, because It fits her character. Her build...well...not much you can do with builds, we've been over that flaw. I did the best I could with what I had.
Some history on the character...Dominique is a 2nd generation wrestler. Her father is Hall Of Famer "Grizz" Lee Leshay, a character I made in the pre-internet days. Back in 2012 when she made her debut, her impact in EVO was immediate. She went on a tear beating every challenger put in front of her. No woman on roster could match her intensity and freakish power. That dominance led her to the #1 contendership and a title match against then EVO Women's Champion Crystal Bayless. Crystal was game, but in the end couldn't weather the storm, and a new champion was crowned. Dom would hold the title for several months, continuing to dominate the roster until Crystal came knocking for her rematch. But something unexpected happened in 2014...the meteoric rise of Brittany Nitro. Suddenly the rematch became a triple threat match for the EVO Women's title, and the crafty Nitro outwitted Dom, rolled her up, and ended her reign as champion.
Rather then demand her rematch, Dom turned her focus to the recently emerged "Blond Ambition" stable of Heather Fierhart, Paige Phillups and Danielle Goodwin. She'd eventually reluctantly join forces with Brittany, Eve and Holly Woodz to face them. But after months of aggravation, turned on her allies laying all three out at a PPV and walked out on the match. That would be the last she's be seen, taking an extended hiatus most of 2015, and returning in early 2016 with renewed focus and a new wrestling attire. But she'd come back to a brand new landscape. The women's division of EVO was no more. Now, it was it's own brand...Women's Pro Wrestling. A stronger grid of talent stood in her way, and a new champion stood at the top of the mountain, the equally dominant Vyktoria Addams. So it's pretty clear what Dom's mission is now. Defeat all challengers, earn the right to face Addams, and take back what she believes is her title still.

Kendra Allerton

Debut: WWE2K16 (2015)
Signature Move: "KA-10" (Bella Buster)/"Running KA-10" (Running Bella Buster)
Finishing Move: "The Bad Way" (Bankrupt)/Back Stabber 2

fvL3LRAv.png
wdgyJkXe.png
k3wHWOZv.png
rMEn1KAJ.png
1acdRYmy.png
Kendra's rookie year of 2015 saw many twists and turns. A series of matches teaming up with her mentor Heather Fierhart, an impressive showing in a match against Ashley Diamond that ended in her losing, but winning the respect of all in attendance, and an ongoing feud against the devious and mysterious "Evil Witch" Perxyphone. All the while Kendra has worked to improve her skill in the ring, spending off time in the gym and back at The Monster's Den. 2016 sees her add some new tricks to her arsenal, and a somewhat revamped looked. (New hair, new parts for her attire, etc.) As she's a new character still, I didn't want to shy away from what she looked like last year. Her story is still being told, as there's a lot of character development being worked in the feud against Perxyphone, and a possible romantic connection to another character connected to Perxyphone...I'll leave it at that.

Rachel Royce

Weight Class: Women's Straw-weight
Debut: WWE2K14 (2013)
Signature Move: "Trap Floored" (Arm Trap STO)/"The Step UP" (Step Up Enziugiri 1)
Finishing Move: "Rolling Royce" (Twisted Bliss)/Neutralizer 1

agxHn70J.png
cXwwU4f8.png
rmB9vG9A.png
One of the smallest ladies on the WPW roster, what Rachel lacks in size she makes up for everywhere else. The latest prospect out of the Windsor Wrestling Academy owned and run by HOF'er Sir Alex Windsor, which has produced such talents as Jack Davies, Marcus Knight and former EVO Women's champ Crystal Bayless. Rachel made it known from her debut she has no intentions of letting her pedigree be what leads her to success. She looks to prove she's one of the best in the world where it matters most, in the ring. And since her debut she's been on the right track of doing so. From battles against Crystal herself, Paige Phillups, Brittany Nitro and others, to teaming up with Crystal on a few occasions, to even almost scoring the upset of the year against Dominique, she's solidified herself as one of the top tier talents of WPW. With her sights set on a potential run for the title, Rachel has stepped her game up...and is ready to take things to the next level.
Rachel is a character I made on a whim back in 2013. Just got bored one night and wanted to make another British female character that was a little more edgy then the prim & proper Crystal Bayless. Since then, I've gradually improved on her year to year. This year sees an entirely new face for her, using a texture I made from photos of Emma Watson. Her attire is a variation of her previous attires. Also of not as you can see, I cut her hair. I always liked Emma when she had short hair, so I figured I'd give Rachel here the same look.

Skyler Troy

Debut: WWE2K17 (2016)
Signature Move: "Beauty T" (DDT 3)/"Skydrop" (Spinebuster 10)
Finishing Move: "Fall Of Troy" (Dark Matter)/"Fall Of Troy" (Reverse STO)

kwJSGMbx.png
KkZUgHZb.png
fToLnUx4.png
YBGlpKga.png

Yet another 2nd generation talent, Skylar is one of the 4 children of Charles "Pollox" Troy, a character from a defunct text based E-fed who joined XWA and later PWN. Matsuyoshi312 was part of this fed, so originally he was tasked with turning the text based characters into CAWS. And when he retired from CAW making, I took on the responsibility. Skylar is a character I've actually had in my head for 2 years now. In conversations I had with Pollox about the character's past he mentioned he has children, as Pollox himself is about the same age as Simon Fierhart. In fact, those of you who come from the E-fed ranks may remember that we created an ongoing story of how The Fierhart and Troy families have been rivals for over a century, dating back to the very earliest days of pro wrestling. You may also remember that Ashley Diamond is the half sister of the Troy siblings Pollox, Kastor and Helena...and of course she's also been married to Ryan for 4 years...which created an interesting dynamic in the long time feud, the fact that technically...the Troys and Fierharts are "family" now.

But getting back to Skylar, she's the youngest of Pollox's 4 kids, the others being two older males and an older female...all of them wrestlers. since I've been handed the reigns of the Troy family CAW creation, 2 years ago I started putting concepts together as to what they might look like. Never released anything of it...they're still WIPs. But Skylar took shape in the idea of mixing Eva Marie with Lacey Von Erich. And athletically gifted beauty queen who knows she's talented, and flaunts it 24/7. Hardest part was figuring out what her face would look like, as the attire I had picked from another piece I found of Deviant Art (I do a lot of idea searching there). Went with a texture molded off of a picture of Denise Richards for her face, and morphed accordingly for some variation. As far as her moves, I gave her a mix of technical and brawling moves similar to her father. Her finisher the "Fall Of Troy" is a direct reference to Pollox, who uses the same move. In terms of story...that's being worked on as I go. She's got the backstory of being a Troy, so there's plenty of places I can go. I've already played with the idea of teaming her up with Callista or maybe even The Mean Girlz of Brittany, Holly and Eve. Who knows at this point.

All of the above are available for download RIGHT NOW. Hashtag - OZCAW. Gonna let them stay up for a couple weeks while I work on the next male update, so grab 'em when and while you can.

Those are some gorgeous damn females, bro. The level of realism is the best I've seen you ever produce. And I cheated to figure out who Callista's face is based on, very subtle.

I was thinking Layla, but I'm betting I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OZ, are you still alive?

Yes. Been busy with life in general. Been creating like a mad man, just have't had the time to write up an update and share, so I'm gonna do something a little different. I'll have new content up soon.

OZ, are you still alive?

Yes. Been busy with life in general. Been creating like a mad man, just have't had the time to write up an update and share, so I'm gonna do something a little different. I'll have new content up soon.

Not sure when you will update but your brother is doing a good job keeping me occupied! Getting CAWS from you will no be difficult because I'm almost full but I had to get rid of some CAWS that have not been used & may have to do more on what you have in mind!

• 2 weeks later...

Can i use some of these CAWs in my promotion?

Yes. Yes you can.

Ok, no more slacking off...sort of. I've uploaded a whole bunch of completed works, but due to time constraints (namely my ass being tired and lazy) I'm not going to write up bios of observations. Just photo dump the previews so you can see what's available. So heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go,,,

Ai Shinoda

9aSbrMIV.png pyn8rATe.png 8wnZ52B7.png

Niece of Tadako Togo, and one of the latest grads of the Togo Dojo.

Cannon Webb

tGGK30a8.png JHNLpw7Y.png Ilbw6CJf.png

"The Boston Massacre". Enforcer of the heel stable Cerberus alongside Blake Evans and Sam Hein.

Chisako Yoshida

BSgVTye6.png iavREP2t.png

The fierce, brash, aggressive master of the "Thunderstrike". Product of the Tenouji Dojo.

Dylan Brody

7zNMjyP8.png C1ZpD4b6.png FhE6K9hv.png

One of the pound for pound best athletes in wrestling. Long time friend, rival and tag team partner of Ryan Fierhart and Jayson Jones.

Ethan Bain

dfaWCa0m.png CIS8yGLU.png ZpUUpZeF.png

"The Big Ticket". "The Texas Bull". "Bain The Destroyer". By any nickname...one of the biggest, baddest men walking the Earth. Back to add new tallies to "The Body Count".

Jordyn D'Amico

FfiVaoSF.png pUlBKz4H.png

Among the newest crop of female talent to enter EVO, Jordyn has her sights set on greatness...at any and all costs.

Kathryn "The Kat" Andrews

tHZGrVSa.png bEiderXv.png 7xQPiKVg.png

A returning character from YEEEEEEEEEEEEEARS ago. Think it's been damn near 10 years since I last made her. Well, she's back...and ready to pounce on the competition.

Sam Hein

6Fac5JhX.png 8IrYPWnC.png nYxupgWP.png

The artist formerly known as Alix Rayne. Now wrestling under his real name, and walking a darker path. A path that will lead him to claiming the title of "Destroyer", by defeating the two men who share the moniker.

Sabastien Nova

QoP0WakQ.png nN2KYqzj.png Q1ADz0R8.png

Load the spaceship with the rocket fuel, we're going for a ride! The master of "Space Magic" is back to steal the show, and the ladies if you don't keep and eye on him.

Shane Camden

bV9pe0EW.png FLbdrKjb.png xugxhllD.png

"The Copyright". The self proclaimed future G.O.A.T. Brash, outspoken, and possessing the physical tools to back it all up.

All of the above are available right now on CC. #OZCAW

Next on the docket, returning veterans from years past.

Nice to see Dylan Brody return! I hope you reach Gold status just like your brother did! He's almost done uploading all of his stuff! Once he's done, He'll upload old ones that People missed! Not sure what you have in mind next but I hope it's good!

If I reach it, it's cool. If not, same thing. As I've stated before...and as anyone on my Friend's List knows, I've been neck deep in other games, whereas my brother's main focus has been his YT channel. As such, since a bulk of his content revolves around XWA, he had to pump out CAWs in rapid succession. Whereas for myself, any CAW projects I may have had have been put on the back burner. Still, as I make them I'll bulk upload them.

Forgot to ask is Gideon ever returning?

If he does, it'll be in a completely different form. Many of the traits...well actually ALL of them I've incorporated into Sam Hein. I'm trying to consolidate my roster size so I'm not having to make 75-100 CAWs every year...lol.

On that note, I've got a few updates I'll be posting tomorrow. Went back and tweaked a few already made characters, so I'll share them before posting new stuff.

Glad to hear you and your brother are still doing this. Kyle Nobbs would still get wrecked by all these guys haha

His brother as of now has Re-upload a few CAWS right now but sometime next week, he's going to upload a new video of NEW CAWS but he's got 2 videos to go on new CAWS & after that, He's going to re-upload CAWS that People missed!

Archived