Oz70NYC's Showcase 2K17

Oz70NYC

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work on Evan and Primo. :)

Quick question what font is Blakes Violence thing called.

It's actually one of the in game fonts. Got lazy this year...but it looked good enough to use with the new effects you can put on the in game assets.

Time for another update. I completed these two Sunday, but with the way the points system works this year...I can't upload them without removing some of my existing uploads before hand. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally not digging the way the system works this year. But anyways, here's two more veterans of the EVO Wrestling roster.

"Mr. Sell-Out" Seth Adamns

Weight Class: Heavyweight
Debut: 2004 (Smackdown Vs. Raw)
Theme: "Relative Matter" by Allius
Signature Move: The B's Knees (Running Knee Drop)
Finishing Move: Adams Smasher (Snapmare Driver)

E3USmOKJ.png Iu4ihIxQ.png Yn7rpxtx.png dDir7EEP.png

As you can clearly see...I've changed a few things with Seth this year. I decided to fully commit to the "Mr. Sell-Out" gimmick I've had him running the last 2 years. Canonically, Seth is also a stock trader outside of wrestling (Similar to JBL) and has amassed a fortune in doing so. To put it simply, he's actually pretty damn wealthy. I decided to tap a little of present day Bobby Fish for his look (the facial hair most prominently). In character he's the quintessential smarmy, sleazy, back stabbing heel character. He sees himself as the ultimate example of the American dream. A self made millionare who's crap doesn't stink, and has no respect for anyone but himself.

Simon Fierhart

Debut: 1998 (WWF War Zone)
Theme: "The Hunters Forest" By Peter Gundry
Signature Move: Spinebuster
Finishing Move: Vertigo (DDT 8)

77Eg1ZML.png awTNnqLA.png kX5fvc9Q.png sXCLkK7y.png jSIMrG6B.png lzpCspOM.png YGJkgfU7.png N5b4Hl15.png hTl8hnA7.png

The man. The myth. The Destroyer.

My most iconic character. My oldest character. The 1st CAW I ever made. By now, everyone knows the vaunted tale of Simon Fierhart. He's pretty much the centerpiece of my wrestling universe. Almost every character I make, and more then a few that other people make...ties to Simon. Now in his late 50s (As of July 2016 "Old Man Simon" is now 57) Simon's purpose is now to pass his lifetime of combat and wrestling knowledge to the next generation. Now the lead trainer at the Fierhouse Academy of Wrestling after his eldest brother Alex Fierhart II retired 2 years ago, Simon has immediately changed the philosophy of school, one of the oldest still open in North America. Under Alex it was teaching skill in the ring, but under Simon the curriculum is in ring skill as well as the business side. Under his direction, the academy has attracted many new talents, both established and new to the fold.

As you can tell, there's not very much variation between his previous looks to this year. On his primary attire I gave it a bit more color while still keeping to the classic "Black & Purple" he's known for. The 2nd attire is base on Ministry Taker, a more sleek, streamlined look. Outside of that, and the fact that he's obviously older looking thanks to the new wrinkles couple with my custom made face texture for him...he's exactly what you'd expect him to be.

For as long as you and your brother have been doing this original CAW thing, you'd figure you'd hit a wall one year. But you come back even better then the year before. I have no idea what this section would look like without you two around. Your guys are nothing short of incredible. Bad-assery all over the damn place.

Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes? :-P As for hitting a wall, about the only thing that would cause that to happen is real life pulling me away from gaming in general. And that ain't ever gonna happen. I might game less then I did back in the day, but I'll never stop gaming.

I'm gonna assume that since you're back here, this means you're going to be back to CAW making yourself as well, eh? !!!JONNY PUNCH!!! has been missed the last 2 years.

!!!JONNY PUNCH!!! is dead I'm afraid.

He goes by Jonny Knuxxx nowadays. Little did I know there was an indy wrestler, a complete freakin' jobber who used the name Johnny Punch. So I decided to change his name. But that's about all that's changing about him. Bringing back everyone I've made actually: Knuxxx, Dan Ripley, Okami, Bull Nagano, Trinity Hayes and plenty of new characters as well. I noticed that this section isn't as robust as lively as it was 2-3 years ago. What happened?

Well, between the jump from past gen to current gen, we lost a lot of creators. Some like S.I.G., Pyro and others moved over the XBox side, others like Matsuyoshi and Vault pretty much vanished completely. I don't even think the game that much anymore. Thankfully Mat gave Nando and I free reign to his cast of characters like Cyn Nister, Buliwyf and Tommy Tryton before he moved on. So expect either of us to bring them back as time goes on. (Most likely Nando, since I pretty much have a full roster of characters whereas he only has like 6 he made year to year.)

It's not as active as it was when you left, but we're still here. And to be fair, there's more then a few new creators who have stepped their game up since. If my brother and I did decide to quit CAW making, the PS4 originals community would be left in very capable hands.

Time to show off my 1st four females for the "new year".

Brittany Nitro

Weight Class: Featherweight
Debut: 2014 (WWE2K14)
Theme: "U Be" by Snavs & Fabian Mazur
Signature Move: B*tchbreaker (Butterfly Backbreaker 2)/N20 (Handspring Moonsault)
Finishing Move: Nitro Drop (Side Effect 3)/Full Frontal (Skull Crushing Finale)

tlgeXpiR.jpgN0v2IScJ.jpg

QTZ8dT2a.jpg 1hZvSXtL.jpg

Making her debut in 2014, Brittany has pretty much become my favorite female character...and that's saying something since I have a LOT of mainstay females on my roster. She's achieved more in the 3 years she's been in the business then most women will their whole careers. The 2 time and last EVO Women's World champion before the division was turned into a separate brand called Women's Pro Wrestling (WPW), she was defeated by newcomer Victoria Addams on her way to becoming the 1st WPW World Champ. Undeterred, Brittany is embroiled had been embroiled in a feud with Victoria for the title until the re-emergence of Dominique Lashay, who Brittany 1st won the EVO Women's title from by way of pinning Crystal Bayless in a triple threat match. Now the bitter rivals must seemingly put their differences aside to face the most "The Terminatrix" as she runs roughshod over the rest of the roster.

Brittany's look has come a long way. Initially I came up with the character from some Second Life content I'd seen on the net. Over the last couple years I gradually incorporated a more Taya Valkyrie-like look to her, which pretty much comes full circle with her 2017 look. I also decided to completely remove her tattoos...namely because the limitations on logos on the arms and waist prevent me from recreating her tat layout...so it's all gone now. She's also sporting a more muscular frame, and I gave her a little more power and athleticism to convey that she's evolving as a wrestler. Still VERY young in her career (She's 25 years old as of 2017) and there's plenty more development I have planned for her.

Heather Fierhart

Debut: 2000 (WWF No Mercy)
Theme: "For Once" By Xilent Ft. Skyflake
Signature Move: Spinebuster/Heat Stroke (Impaler DDT 3)
Finishing Move: Firebomb (Falling Powerbomb)/Phoenix Splash

SFw6X2pk.jpg QMCWN5ku.jpg Ud2ulO0N.jpg OX2WdrIa.jpg

My flagship female character. My longest running female character. Younger sister to Simon Fierhart. Older sister to Ryan Fierhart. Wife of Dru Mercer. If you've been around, you know the deal about Heather. One of the most seasoned, decorated female originals of all time. She's held belts in every fed she's been in. She's had storied rivalries with countless other characters. And she continues to get better even with her age. (She's 32 as of 2017) Even though she's in the apex of her storied career, Heather still has plenty to do, and plenty to prove, especially with the rekindled rivalry between her and Nicole Roland.

Practically nothing is changed about the 2017 version of Heather aside from her face morphing and entrance moves. For her 2d attire I gave her an Alundra Blayze tribute attire, but other then that she's the same exact character she was last year. No need to reinvent the wheel with her. This has always been the definitive way I pictured her, so yea.

Nicole Roland

Debut: 2001 (Smackdown: Just Bring It)
Theme: "Getcha Ass Up" by Headrillaz Ft. Sonya Blade
Signature Move: Roland Clothesline (Nattie By Nature)/Cyclone Kill (Discus Big Boot)
Finishing Move: Big Sista Gorgeous Slam (Death Valley Driver 1)/M.A.B.T "Make A Bitch Tap" (Beast Bite)

LkOifZPX.jpg CNb9pFQW.jpg kBHPylun.jpg d3cqdlsI.jpg

The arch nemesis of Heather, one of my 1st generation female characters...and overall just a really mean woman. Nicole is the definition of an "angry Black lady". Known to most as "Big Sista Gorgeous One" (BSG1), she hates pretty much everything that isn't involved with her. Very few can call this woman and ally, as she's known for being treacherous and manipulative. Even the few who do ally with her know to watch their backs. If she sees a means to gain ground at their expense, chances are she'll take it.

Though one of my oldest female characters, Nicole is constantly a work in progress. Originally I made her to resemble Aisha from Rumble Roses, but when more people started basing their characters off of RR characters, I went for a look more akin to Jazz of ECW and WWF fame. But then that look soured on me, so I went with a more Jacqueline look for her, but I lost interest in that look as well. So this year I've tapped combo of Tamina and Jacqueline for something I like. Nicole's never been about flashy outfits, so it works well for her. Still, I might go back and tweak things further down the road.

Synergi

Weight Class: Bantamweight
Debut: 2007 (smackdown Vs. Raw 2008)
Theme: TBD
Signature Move: Death Drop (Scorpion Death Drop)/Twisted Distortion (Neckbreaker 4)
Finishing Move: Synergizer (Dirty Deeds1)/Wicked Kick (Brogue Kick)

HkmAxYxK.jpg hfM3IYRx.jpg OiCq6Wrk.jpg tHzRKZm2.jpg 6wmiXj6f.jpg

Another staple of my women's roster. Synergi is as touch as nails and hits like a hammer herself. Splitting time between WPW and HLW rekindled the competitive fire in her which had dulled some since her return to wrestling in 2013. However, her true test of 2016 came in the form of the mysterious "Wicked Witch" Perxephone seemingly targeting her for no reason. It evolved into a deep seeded feud between the two women that still continues now.

Like Heather, little has changed. I HAD to give her tats, as it's a part of the core character...though she's not as tatted as previous versions. Still, I'm happy with the results even if they're not as detailed as last year. Other then that, her hair, face morphs and entrance moves...she's the same as she was in 2016.

What I've always like about your guys and gals is that they look "real", not over-stylized. I mean, in the past that was your style, but as the CAW models improved from PS3 to PS4, your style completely changed. Now your characters look no different from the RL roster, which is impressive. You and your brother are the ones who inspired me to step my creation game up, and with the entries you're both putting out this year the inspiration is overflowing now.

Then you'll be happy to know that I've uploaded 5 female characters to CC.

Brittany Nitro

Crystal Bayless

Heather Fierhart

Holly Woods (who will be showcased soon)

Nicole Roland

Tags: OZCAWS, EVO17

The next batch of male characters are in development: Liedhamer, Alix Rayne, Cannon Webb, Cody Prince and Dylan Brody.

Up next, few more established vets and one brand new character for 2017. Let's get started.

Ryan Fierhart

Debut: Smackdown 2: Know Your Role (2000)

Theme: "SOFine" By Double Experience

Signature Move: Side Effect 2/"Rushdown Combo" (CCS Enziugiri)

Finishing Move: "Vicious Circle" (Swinging Reverse STO)/Razorwing (Running Superkick)

29wDe8n.png

c5Jh4O6.png

PR5nr01.png

The current and reigning EVO World Champion, Ryan Fierhart has "evolved" into one of the most complete wrestlers in the world. Since his debut, he'd always existed in the shadow of his older brother, but within the last three years had break out success, which led to his 1st chance at a World Title. On the opposite end of the battlefield, the then World Champion Blake Evans. What started as a chance encounter between an incumbent hero on the rise and a tyrant who had dominated with fear and violence began the most defining feud of his career, even exceeding the epic wars had against Scott O'Dell in XWA. For the following years, Ryan has been a mainstay in the World Title picture, capturing it now two times.

From a design standpoint, nothing has changed from last year. The layout of his trunk design is a small variation of last year's. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. What has changed about Ryan is more "in character" then in design. He's older, wiser, stronger and faster then he's been in recent years. Now 30 years old, he's entering the peak of his career, as evident in him finally cementing his own place as one of the world's best. Ryan's present championship run I plan on making a lengthy one, as when he does drop the title, it's going to be something epic. I'll leave it at that.

Liedhamer

Debut: Smackdown 2: Know Your Role (2000)

Theme: "One Against All" By Amon Amarth

Signature Move: "Axe Of Ragnar" (Brain Chop 1)/Big Boot 13

Finishing Move: "Trebuchet Splash" (Big Splash)/"Gjallahorn" (Chokeslam 10)

qc3eDgR.png

RTKvUgU.png

s6WYKV5.png

oJhZWUq.png

Kx1s7bK.png

Liedhamer...The Last Giant. A name that rings out across the world. A name that evokes awe, inspiration and fear. The largest, most powerful force wrestling has even witness. Standing 7'4" and weighing 560lbs, he has established himself as not just the most powerful man in wrestling, but as of 2016 competing in Strong Man competitions as well, he now holds the title of "Strongest Man On Earth". This journeyman began as a minion of Simon Fierhart under his "Kayos" alias, but as the years passed the world came to find that he and Simon were more then just allies. Dieter Liedhamer was Simon's Brother-In-Law, younger brother of Simon's deceased 1st wife Abelia. After the disbanding and banishment of "The Brotherhood", Liedhamer stayed by his "Brother In Arms" for many years, before Simon advised him to forge his own path. And forge he did. Liedhamer now stands above all as the single most dominant force in wrestling. The immovable object AND the irresistible force.

Liedhamer has always been one of my favorite characters to create and role play. He's a stoic, noble man of German birth and Nordic decent. In the last few years I've swayed in the direction of embracing his Nordic blood, making him more Viking-like in appearance. This year is no different, going with a full Viking regalia for his 1st attire, and making his "classic" attire #2. I also decided to give him his own color scheme rather then the traditional purple and black indicative of the Fierhart camp. As far as how he plays in game, every move I chose has weight and velocity to it to truly symbolize the scale of the man. Actually playing as him, let alone watching the AI use him will be entertaining for everyone.

Isaiah Ocean

Debut: WWE 2K17

Theme: "Oceans" By Omertah Ft. Daniel Topkins

Signature Move: O-Zone/Super Kick 4

Finishing Move: "Undertow" (Wheelbarrow Facebuster 1)/Deep Six

ylMsyxy.png

8t1UnSr.png

oHJ1mA5.png

Isaiah Ocean is a man destined for greatness is the industry. The 23 year old has all of the upside of some of the biggest names in the game. Though unproven in wrestling having just made his debut, he comes from good stock. A stand-out collegiate athlete and avid martial artist, Isaiah sights Jayson Jones and Jon Payne as his biggest influences. This shows in his in-ring style, as he emulates both men, but with decidedly more power, managing in his debut match military press Aaron Manson over his head...Manson weighing 330lbs himself. With potential as vast as his namesake, Isaiah Ocean could very well become the next break out talent in the industry.

Interesting story...I came up with the character from a song. Yea...a song. The very song that is his entrance theme in fact. Daniel Tompkins is one of my favorite rock vocalist, and the song itself if beautiful. As for Ike's look, he's heavily inspired by male model Alexander Masson, who is mixed raced. As such, so is Isaiah...the 1st I've ever made really. Having a character that blurs that line I think is essential, as I do plan on introducing more diversity to my roster. I have BIG plans for him, all to play out over time.

Holly Woodz

Weight Class: Bantamweight

Debut: Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (2008)

Theme: "Beating Post" By Combat Crisis

Signature Move: "Inversion Therapy" (Belly To Back Inverted Slam)/Mug Shot

Finishing Move: "Say Goodnight, Bitch! - S.G.B." (Forearm Smash 8)/"Down & Dirty" (Dirty Deeds 2)

fp0574c.png

9yKUqW2.png

b3fHNkq.png

The one and only ORIGINAL Anti-Diva. One word best describes Holly Woodz...violent. The high strung, crude, eccentric woman who has a penchant for taking things a bit to far has made a name for herself since 2008 as being the most extreme woman in wrestling. What she lacks in size she's always made up for in aggression, and in recent years she's ramped that aggression up. Since joining forces with Brittany Nitro and Eve Williams to form the "Mean Grrlz" stable, she's established herself as the enforcer of the trio, and can usually be found meddling in her stablemate's matches at every and any given chance.

Probably the most unique female CAW ever made, in that I DELIBERATELY make her to be as unattractive as possible. And not "Plain Jane" unattractive, the goal with Holly is to make her out right ugly facially, and have no real shape body-wise. This lends itself to the character...as she loathes women who champion their looks. Hell, she even hates her own team mates, making fun of them when the chance arises. Even so, she's a loyal attack dog...so long as you stay in her good graces. Her hatred for long time rival Heather Fierhart and her new protege Kendra Allerton is was sparked her swallowing her pride and joining Nitro and Williams, though the arrangement is starting to wain on her a bit. As far as her look, nothing has changed. For her 2nd attire I gave her something akin to her classic look from the PS3 days.

Crystal Bayless

Debut: Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008 (2009)

Theme: "Everything About You" (Sauniks Remix) By The Blizzard & Yuri Kane Ft. Relyk

Signature Move: "Decoder" (Codebreaker 1)/Tower Of London

Finishing Move: "Sunrise Suplex" (Fallaway Slam 1)/London Dungeon (Hammer & Chin Lock 2)

4pDjwKV.png

L01BcT8.png

JEHOtjz.png

o5PRaWM.png

oErlD90.png

A former EVO Women's Champion and one of the most popular female talents in the world, Crystal Bayless stands among the elites of women's wrestling. The 1st female graduate of the Windsor Wrestling Academy run by Hall Of Famer Sir Alex Windsor, she brings a smash-mouth European style to the ring that makes even her male counterparts wince. Since losing the title to Brittany Nitro, she's fought an uphill battle in trying to reclaim her glory with Brittany forming the Mean Grrrlz with Holly Woodz and Eve Williams, as well as the return of the woman she herself had defeated for the title, Dominique Leshay. Undeterred, she continues on her path to again be champion of the world. Or she did at least until she was mysteriously targeted by the "Wicked Witch" Perxephone. To what purpose does the self professed "Abyssal Empress" want with her? Only time will tell.

Crystal has been one of my "Big 4" the last few years alongside Heather, Synergi and Nicole. Since I've put more focus on female characters, she's been one I've been able to develop quite easily. Now comes the process of making the character more complete, pitting her against a more varied array of rivals. As far as her look...well...as you can see her face morph is completely different. Last year's morph was nice, but I wanted her to look less "model" like and have more Germanic facial features. (Narrow eyes, wide jaw-line, etc.) Hit it out of the park in that regard. As for her attires, the 1st is an adaptation of last year's look, while the 2nd is a nod to her 2010 look.

all 5 are available for download RIGHT NOW. Hashtag - OZCAWS.

I'm happy to say I've finally reached silver, so that's 5 more slots to upload content. With that said, Simon Fierhart and Seth Adams are now available for download. #OZCAWS

Also available for download, fresh off the creative presses...is this guy.

Sean Trueth

Debut: Smackdown Vs. RAW 2010 (2009)
Theme: "Glaciers" By Bend The Sky
Signature Move: "Spinal Crack" (Backbreaker 3)/"Hard Trueth" (Superkick 4)
Finishing Move: "Omita Driver" (Psycho Driver)/"Sword Of Trueth" (Slingblade)

1st Attire

W94615J.png

mNzo8P8.png

m4fJsSi.png

5N9KOhM.png

PpkG7rI.png

2nd Attire

NJPZSoa.png

crYMFLb.png

ejwxvPF.png

rk5RgWq.png

Making his debut in late 2009, Sean Trueth's career has been one defined by one word: Doubt. One of the 1st graduates of the Monster's Den wrestling school, he and fellow alumni Scott EPIC came into the business with incredible upside. But while EPIC made the most of his chances, building a cult following among wrestling fans, Sean's journey has been marred by setbacks. Something about him simply wasn't resonating with fans, and though he had all the physical gifts needed to succeed, he couldn't break from the pack as his friend did. In 2015, Trueth stepped away from the business with no one even really noticing. The wrestling world had believed it was another case of a guy who "could" have made it giving up. But this wasn't the case for Sean.

Driven by a singular focus, Sean rededicated himself to improving. To shedding the cookie cutter image that he seemed to have had. This led him to Japan...and a new promotion called Bushido Pro Wrestling. He was invited to try out by the legendary "Shogun" Masato Tenouji, who had seen Sean compete and was interested in having his talents cultivated under the Bushido Pro banner. Whilst competing in the fledgling company, Sean had a breakthrough. Gone was the optimistic babyface. Pit against stiff competition, he evolved into a stoic, driven and cunning force of nature in the ring. Slimming down from his 260lbs frame to a sleek 230lbs, Sean gained speed, agility and endurance that made his past efforts look meaningless. His arsenal of moves would radically change as well, adopting the Strong Style method of wrestling completely. His efforts would culminate in September 2016, as in a 16 man tournament, Sean was crowned Bushido Pro's 1st World Champion.

After two years away from EVO Wrestling, a new, more focused and more dangerous Sean Trueth has "come home". And those who had doubted him will come to find out that like a finely smithed Katana...the "Trueth" cuts deep.

~~~~

Sean Trueth is a character who I came up with to be the new "Superface" of my wrestling universe in 2010. But as his in character backtory would suggest, I came up with far more interesting characters along the way, and Sean got lost in the shuffle. He's not the 1st, he's not the last. But I couldn't bring myself to just scrap the character. So last year I decided a radical change was needed. I needed to give him and edge. Make him less of a boy scout and more of a bad ass. That opportunity came in the for of one of my good friends and an awesome creator himself T-RAVINOUS25, best known on PSN CC for his characters Alex Jerris and Jason Swick. He'd come up with the idea for Bushido Pro, but didn't have enough characters to fill it. That's when I had an idea to pool our resources together and make Bushido Pro a promotion started to try and rival my brother's View Japan Pro Wrestling. And so I picked some of my past Japanese characters like Keito Izuki, Ichiro Hiryu, Izanagi and Tenouji to call it home. I also decided to have Sean compete as a Gaijin wrestler. Needless to say, the idea worked.

Couple that with a redesign to his look, dropping a lot of weight and making his attire sleek and less cluttered, the transformation was complete. The re-invented Sean Trueth represents the change in philosophy for all of my characters really. Make them less fantastical and more grounded, so that I can weave them into the existence of other people's canons seamlessly.

Archived