Universe Cutscenes

Haven't tested that out yet. Only matches I've played so far are those involving rivals that I've set up. Most the matches the game books automatically don't have much appeal but I have noticed the game books promo segments with people not in rivalries, so that's encouraging. In amongst all the feuds going on within My Universe, on an episode of Raw there was a random self promotion promo involving Paige and she was feuding with nobody.

^^^

That's what I like to hear. Great news about the promos. I just hope and wish that cut scenes would happen outside of rivalries too.

Anybody played enough yet to answer for certain? I've been on the game 7 hours today and I'm only just about ready to start universe mode after setting everything up.

Do we still only get stuff during rivalry matches or have people seen stuff happen on normal matches too

Sadly it doesn't seem possible to have a cutscene in non rivalry matches I've had plenty of non rivalry matches haven't gotten a cutscene but you can have run ins I've had Bray attack Orton which was me on my entrance in a non rivalry match and i didn't set the run in up

Archived