Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (8 Wrestlemania attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting on a KO Show attire....make it happen Gamevolt! :D

I would love that one or the Red Prizefighter. I was hoping for Summerslam Finn Balor but we can no longer do the wristband glitch... :(

Also what show did AJ wore that red attire?

He wore it on a Smackdown, after Summerslam. I think he also wore it in one of his title matches against Roman Reigns (minus the Club logos on the jacket)

Red attire is from Payback.

Just downloaded these, didn't know both attires save as the alt attire this year. :D Though sucks I can't name the second attire something different though. :(

So glad I'm on PS4 Now!!! Bring it on gamevolt

This.

I presume we still get the hood issues with AJ.

I'm guessing it's like the Joe glitch from last year, where he would pull a second towel out of his ass during the entrance if you were using an alt attire

Looking forward to having the game tomorrow and snatching up all of these! Another idea is just to add Nikes underneath Asuka's kickpads or whatever she wears now. lol. Great work! You are.....icon.

edit- She was already wearing sneakers with that attire by her Takeover: London match against Emma. Trying to find decent pics to see what sneakers they are, as they didn't look like Nikes. It's the sneakers that have seperate spaces for each toe. lol

Looking forward to having the game tomorrow and snatching up all of these! Another idea is just to add Nikes underneath Asuka's kickpads or whatever she wears now. lol. Great work! You are.....icon.

edit- She was already wearing sneakers with that attire by her Takeover: London match against Emma. Trying to find decent pics to see what sneakers they are, as they didn't look like Nikes. It's the sneakers that have seperate spaces for each toe. lol

Toe Shoes?

Archived