Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic (8 Wrestlemania attires)

Gamevolt

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone confirm if all the logos on the AJ Styles attires have moved since the patch?

So all the attires are now messed up

dvJLAIA.jpg

ACidYXB.jpg

O0fm7cC.jpg

WTF 2K!

Yep all my caws that iv downlosded includeding yours are all messed up. The lohis have dropped in edit mode or dont show in gameplay

It only messes up in the creation suite. They go back to normal during a match.

Anyway I updated AJ Styles' Red attire to have to proper gloves to match the attire.

edxXrIP.jpg

And since you people like the little details.

pB2VXG8.jpg

Your logos were messed up for me in match and creation suite. Deleted Jericho and redownloaded him but when you go to edit him to set him as an alt attire the ligos drop and stay like that for the matches.

Anyway I updated AJ Styles' Red attire to have to proper gloves to match the attire.

But as soon as you resave them or want to make an edit you are stuck with the *censored*ed up version.

But as soon as you resave them or want to make an edit you are stuck with the *censored*ed up version.

Well... **** I'll Try and fix them all when I can.

Well... **** I'll Try and fix them all when I can.

Your a good man, iv fixed your jericho. Worked out all the trunk logos needed upping by 15/16 clicks

Awesome alternate attire!

How do you cover up AJ's tights logos so well? Do you use designs or logos specifically for that?

When I cover up his logos with designs, it's noticeable. You can see where the design ends, as it has a huge contrast on the edges regardless of color.

I really don't understand why there isn't a generic version of his pants, with no logos on the sides. I also hate the way some of the colors are locked together on his boots. Can't recreate a few of his attire because of it

The logos downshifting from their original position happens on a lot of CAW's I've noticed, not just Gamevolts, had it happen to an AJ No Mercy Attire from someone else downshifted too, it's a bug on the game side.

Not to me. I checked all of mine, they're mainly Crow's CWC guys, and a few from defract. None of them were affected. Only my ones from Gamevolt got the logo problem, even in matches they were messed up. At least for me, they were his Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Sasha Banks, AJ Bullet Club, (The normal club attire as well but it seemed fixed after you uploaded the glove logo) and the Dolph Ziggler.

Styles, Jericho, Ziggler and Owens are now fixed and uploaded. Lesnar seems to be fine when I went in to edit him so he should be ok. I won't reupload Sasha Banks until after I make a 2nd attire possibly what ever she wears at HIAC this weekend.

Unfortunately the Bullet Club version of AJ Styles would need a complete rework and I just don't have the motivation to fix him at the moment so he probably won't be back until Gallows and Anderson are released.

Archived