AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS (Tornado, HBK, Rick Rude, Bam Bam, Jake Roberts, Tatanka, Savage, Simmons, Jannetty, Warrior & More)

AmazingAries

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SO_NY all hogan slots and all creations uploadednow search tag is 1mcw. For classic wwf hogan it's one slot with 4 different attires so you'll have e to pick the two you want then remove bandana and shirts for in ring.

@the Bonesaw thanks bro.

@Romano thank you.

Everything in the new batch is uploaded enjoy.

80's hogan and greg valentine dont show up iwhen i use your hashtag.

If you type in 1MCW on search then everything i created will come up. Make sure thensort is set to most recent and the upload date is all. I uploaded the Hogan's this morning before I left for work.

finally dl'd him. Awesome work.

nice legends attires I won't get any of them but nice either way. I did grab all ur belts they look perferct

Thanks I take it your more interested in the current wrestlers then the past legends. Thank you. You just reminded me I forgot I did do the wwe UK belt but forgot to upload it. I'll put it up on cc tonight when I get home.

I am for now at least, when in have more space I'll make a golden era save but for some reason i got an error saying I needed memory.

and sweet and good UK belt

I know kinda of point less since I could just use the in game belt and rename it, but could u make a raw women's belt? just so both women's belt are the same size

When I dl the valentine both r and b and the other attire both have black hair.

Yeah I know it's a glitch from 2k on some the ingame models. Doubt they'll fix it bc the game will get its final patch in a couple weeks or so when the release the last dlc early next month. But the glitch is when you go in and change add as alt attire to yes then exit out it changes both attire hairs from the slot to the dye one. This game has more issues then people magazine I hate to imagine what next year's game gonna be missing and glitching lol. This definately my last year creating and downloading the legend stuff.

First page updated with 93-96 bret hart alt attires

I just wanted to say thanks and awesome work on these. I use quite a bit of them as alternate attires when I play.

I noticed you posted those Bret Hart attires late last week and it says on the first post that all are uploaded but I can't seem to find those Bret Hart attires when seaching with "1MCW", just wondering if they are indeed posted.

I've downloaded the Hitmans. Thank you so much for all your fantastic work!

I have a Question. Are you done with the Hitman? Because I would love to see these 2 Bret Hart Attires from you.

Summerslam 1994

Royal Rumble 1995

It would be awesome. These are the Only Attires that i'm missing. Anyway, thanks again for all your Creations.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived