AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS (Tornado, HBK, Rick Rude, Bam Bam, Jake Roberts, Tatanka, Savage, Simmons, Jannetty, Warrior & More)

AmazingAries

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find your HBK DX IYH '97

I have searched several times

I have searched 1MCW, tyiping Shawn Michaels on my hashtag option and Picking Shawn Michaels under supestar name and no luck.

I didnt upload it to cc yet. Hbk iyh, narcissist, jake 88, jannetty 93, beefcake 88 aren't uploaded yet. I'll have them all uploaded tonight or tomorrow. I'll post in here soon as they are uploaded. My usa lex luger will be pulled from cc and repackaged with Narcissist as the second attire.

oh ok. I was worried I was doing something wrong.

I look foward to downloading that hbk, luger and several others i saw on page 1. BTW I saw the classic hbk the one with his white clothing from when the time he was with sherri and when he was with diesel. my question is that an alt aswell or a caw that can't be used as an alt attire?

oh ok. I was worried I was doing something wrong.

I look foward to downloading that hbk, luger and several others i saw on page 1. BTW I saw the classic hbk the one with his white clothing from when the time he was with sherri and when he was with diesel. my question is that an alt aswell or a caw that can't be used as an alt attire?

Thanks ill have it uploaded for you tonight when i get home. that early 90s hbk is a caw i made bc we cant change the hair on the ingame model. In my opinion with the early hbk attires 94 and under when he had the mullet just dont look good on the old man hbk in game model it makes him look washed up lol. The one 1992 attire i did using the ingame model was a limited time thing and will be deleted off cc when i upload this batch tonight. Next up for next week i have a big jake the snake collection that ill preview soon.

Fantastic job!

Thank you i appreciate it.

thats true lol

I download your HBK '92 attire

that hbk '92/debut alt is awesome

Thanks. hbk iyh dx, jake, beefcake, lex, jannetty are all uploaded to cc search tag os 1MCW

Any chance of anymore HBK 08-10 attires like the red with white crosses? Or the one vs Kurt angle at wm or vs ric flair wm? Any chance you can add the stubble too?

I wont be making those hbk attires this year bc my universes dont cover those eras. if i was to make another hbk it would be from his 94 run. as for the stubble it cant be done on ps4 2k fixed that but i know for xbox1 theres suppose to be a new glitch where you can totally change in game wrestlers face paint so they probaly could add facial hair

Is there any chance of a WM8 Savage please?

After i just finished the jake the snake collection I went to create that attire but realized 2k changed it to wear we cant use the boots with the jacket so im scrapping that one and wont be doint it this year. I have some better ill do with another wrestler.

Great work on these.

Thank you.

Thank you for the DX Shawn Michaels

you're welcome. I still dont understand why 2k never put that attire in the game.

@brackett4

All the Jakes been uploaded on cc the other day each has two attires. The search tag for them and all my creations is 1MCW.

@Tjonnyblue

The wm 8 jake attire is uploaded it's the 2nd attire for the 1991 blue heel attire. If you look at the first page of this thread you will see the pics are in order of the attire slots from top to bottom. Unfortunately I won't be making wm 3 Jake attire bc i couldn't find a good accurate looking honky tonk man on cc that can go with him. the 6 jake alt attire slots with 12 attires all together is enough for me in universe lol.

I now wish I got this for PS4 because all of the best creations are on it. Community Creations should be cross platform.

Thanks. Yea that's a good idea bc basically it's the same game on both consoles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived