Cool Moments and Spots

EJ!

I made this topic last year. Tryna make it a yearly thing so I can say I started a yearly thing.

Anyway just post a description or video of any cool or amazing moments/sequences/spots/bumps that you've experienced while playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would bump this because I wanna talk about what just happened to me. With my brand new Petey Williams CAW (check him out) I was in a ladder match with ZSJ. I hit a Rampaige on the ladder, picked him up and Canadian Destroyered him directly on the ladder (looked very clean) and threw him outta the ring. Tried to set up the ladder to win the match but I took long enough for Sabre to recover and rush in to throw me off the ladder and win.

The roll out system is pretty cool.

I did a fatal 4 way Zayn vs Reigns vs Wyatt vs Y2J. Reigns and Zayn went at Wyatt and Y2J and they rolled out leaving them two to go at it.

And then at the end Bray sent out Y2J out of the ring and Zayn hit a Helluva kick. And Reigns stalked Zayn for a spear and hit it and one.

Did a triple threat Orton vs Ambrose vs Miz, Miz was on a roll out and Orton RKO'd Ambrose through table and had no stamina so crawled to the ring, Miz was just getting in the ring too and Miz hit a Skull Crushing Finale on Orton and won.

Oh and a Phoenix splash through a bridging ladder that was sweet.

I was playing a triple threat match Asuka (Me) vs Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss for the WWE Women's Championship. Banks was out of the ring because of the roll-out system, and I went to hit the running Hip Attack signature on Bliss.

I kicked Bliss in the gut and ran the ropes, and on the way back, Banks came back in from behind Bliss and caught me with a Meteora, and then taunted me while I was in the ground, which was very smooth and cool looking.

As Banks turned around aswell, Bliss rolled her up for a pin attempt.

Not so much a cool momebt but I played honestly the best match I have ever had with my original CAW Daniel Marsh versus Nic Virtue. Everything was perfect. No run-ins, no bugs, the finish was amazing. I managed to kick outta three of Nic's slingblades but avoided three of his SCM attempts. On his third attempt, I dodged and hit a brainbuster(Finisher) and he kicks out. A little later on I hit a huge move on him and went up top for a diving knee drop and he catches me with a midair SCM. I had resiliency available but I didn't bother kicking out because I felt like it would ruin the match.

Not so much a cool momebt but I played honestly the best match I have ever had with my original CAW Daniel Marsh versus Nic Virtue. Everything was perfect. No run-ins, no bugs, the finish was amazing. I managed to kick outta three of Nic's slingblades but avoided three of his SCM attempts. On his third attempt, I dodged and hit a brainbuster(Finisher) and he kicks out. A little later on I hit a huge move on him and went up top for a diving knee drop and he catches me with a midair SCM. I had resiliency available but I didn't bother kicking out because I felt like it would ruin the match.

Sounds great

And I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that lol.

In 2k16 I lost the NXT Championship because the sequence was just too perfect

My first match I played was AJ Styles (Me) vs Seth Rollins (CPU) He kicked my ass the majority of the match, but I kept reversing his finishers. Finally he was able to hit me with God's Last Gift. I didn't bother kicking out for the same reason. Seth deserved to win after that

Me and a friend were just playing a random 6-man ladder match yesterday (Noam Dar, R-Truth, Edge, etc. it was a mess lol). At one point, I, playing as Dar, got Irish whipped out of the ring onto a ladder set up between the barricade and ring apron. As if seeing that for the first time in this game didn't have me already marking out, one of the computers took that opportunity to climb the turnbuckle. Slowly realizing what was about to happen, I went, "Noo! No way!" He then leaped and elbow dropped me, putting poor Dar through the ladder and laid out for a lengthy period of time. I was laughing so hard my sides hurt.

I decided to play an Iron Man match to decide the new Women's Champion between 2 of my CAWs, me as Casey Constantino (current) vs Mikayla Fabulous. It was going fairly well, I was up 3-1 with 4 minutes to go, out of nowhere, I'm hit with the disarmer now it's 3-2. Little bit of action on the outside, I'm rolled back in and covered, it's 3-3.

Both of us have finishers, less than 30 seconds to go. I manage a rope break while in the disarmer, get up hit Bayley to Belly, Mikayla kicks out! She attempts to cover me but the time runs out!

I guess they will have to try something else with that ending in a draw.

I was playing a iron man match for the Wwe universal championship, I was playing as Rollins up against Dean Ambrose, It was tied up at 4-4 with 1 minute left, i hit Dean with the buckle bomb and the picked him straight away and hit the curb stomp and just as i was covering there was 6 seconds left and by the time the ref started the count there was only 4 seconds left, Ambrose kicked out with 1 second left, i thought that was pretty cool.

Okay I had to post this one because I never have good tag matches. I was playing as London Brawling 2.0 (Desmond Wolfe and my CAW Daniel Marsh) vs the Vaudevillians. Wolfe and English start first. Chain wrestling sequence and they go into back and forth basic reversals, nobody inflicting or taking damage. Then we get up and have a standoff just like in real life but English was near his corner and Gotch tagged himself in and so I tagged in Marsh. Literally the same hold for hold back and forth reversal type sequence with Gotch getting the upperhand. Crazy good.

Match continues and eventually I get Wolfe back in on a tag team move. Match continues some more, then comes a point where Wolfe is in serious danger and he's in the middle of eating a Whirling Dervish when I switch to Marsh, hop in as they finish the move, throw English outta the ring, spear Gotch off the apron and rush back to my corner for Wolfe to crawl for a manual hot tag. Marsh is supposed to be the more hardhitting person of the duo so this all looked amazing. He gets the tag, I take Gotch off the apron again and then suicide dive into English who was getting up outside. Match goes back and forth and I finally hit a Doomsday Device for the win. Great match.

This game does a good job of meshing characteristics of each person in the match. Like given each person's moveset, this is how I would expect this match to go in real life.

Archived